Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
“So I rung up Charlie and I said ‘oh’”. How many times did you say ‘oh’ Char? Fuck off you boring bastard!
She’s also posted saying she was going out with Charlie for the afternoon with a picture of her in a jumper dress yet she’s literally just said on her stories that she was wearing a training top!
Oh, and if you’re going to put captions on your stories, at least make them match what you’re actually saying 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She moans about kids/ school traffic an awful lot. Now moaning about them when shes doing a school run. Shes got issues. And imagine saying you will help someone then moaning about it on social media.
She best hope her neighbours don’t decide to get Instagram and follow her 😬 I would NOT be happy if someone offered to help me then moaned about it to 49K people!!!

Reactions: 10

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
She will have 100% got in touch first to ask for the gifted stay, If they were going to offer a gifted stay off their own back (from a marketing point of view) they would not choose someone with 40k ish followers and whos main content is charity shop outfits when there’s so many influencers out there who create great content. I wish influencers had to declare if they asked for the free stuff or were offered it 😂😂
It just makes the company look stupid. She would never influence me to buy anything, especially as she can't even pronounce half of the stuff she gets gifted to her, or even stuff from the supermarket that she buys herself.

Reactions: 9

lola_goss

Gotta just have a small rant. Charlotte no one is fucking following you for “fashion content”. I have no doubt that 99% of her followers are from her SW days. I respect that she may not want to follow SW anymore and that she might not be into doing food posts all the time but your followers are there for a reason and it isn’t to see her squatting in front of a mirror in some second hand joggers. Fucking hell.

Guys, she’s put more decks up, I didn’t realise deckorations was spelt with a K 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m also not sure if it’s us or herself that she’s trying to convince that she doesn’t mind helping her neighbours out by storing presents for them. She sounded quite judgemental when she said how big the boxes were. I still find it weird that she has a BFF necklace with a 7 year old 😂

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I just saw this too but I don’t remember her ever mentioning it before 🤷🏼‍♀️ I wonder whether she really is dyslexic or whether it’s a good excuse because she keeps getting comments on her spelling/pronunciation. If she is dyslexic, I would have more sympathy for her but when it comes to ads etc I still think they should be checked given that 1) she’s being paid by a company and 2) they’re being seen by a reasonably large audience.
Absolutely spot on!
Wasn't she calling us 'geeks' or 'weirdo's or something like that a few weeks ago because of the spelling mistakes? If she is dyslexic, I'm sure she would have addressed it back then.

I don’t understand why she’s selling her ‘last vegan sweetie box’ at a reduced price. Sweets have such a long date on them so why not just keep it wrapped up u TIL someone orders one? I mean, given how many orders she reckons she gets it’s not going to be too long before someone wants one? I smell bull shit...

Readread

VIP Member
Back from a vegan spa, crap promotion of the place and coming back and tucking into a mcdonakds - great advert for it 😂 how can you honestly put that little thought into your job as a content creator 🤣
I'd be fuming if I was in PR at that hotel. Complete disregard to the fact she stayed in a vegan hotel and didn't mention it once.

She's got BFF necklaces and bracelets with her neighbours kid. She's lost the plot.

Pisses me off when she says she has a migraine. If you had a migraine you wouldn’t be able to look at your phone let alone stare at it for ages doing your shitty stories!
Also, who forgets they have gift vouchers?!? Is it just me who spends them as soon as they get them 😂

So angry that she’s made her granny’s funeral content for the gram! Who poses like that with funeral flowers
I just came to say the same thing too! Who does that? I really don’t understand the whole taking photos at a funeral anyway let alone posing with the fucking wreath! It wasn’t even her granny anyway it was Charlie’s! She’s fucking nuts.

Gossipmongers

Like just this week/10 days of craziness

1. Crying over Digby having a hair cut.
2. Distraught because digby has a sore paw.
3. Over the top whinging and complaining about school traffic.
4. Claiming her grand mother died then Turning Charlie's grand mothers death into something about herself for attention. The photo with the flowers will haunt me
5. The whole new dog adoption saga 🤷‍♀️
6. Eye rolling every time she has to go to asda/aldi...where she buys her 'homemade' items for graze boxes 🙄

It's all very ott

I'm sure there was a naked/half naked photo of her somewhere too

Her brother was in hospital and he barely got a mention! ....Well she told us she needed to get home asap because she needed a shower.
Also the boomerang of her on the toilet ‘squeezing out a wee’ was bat shit crazy!

• Haha