Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So angry that she’s made her granny’s funeral content for the gram! Who poses like that with funeral flowers

Reactions: 15
She is such a weirdo.

I don’t understand why she finds it so difficult to talk. Took her ages to say square toe. Very odd.

We are also never going to see her wear those jeans or skirts. Primark jeans are tiny and Topshop denim is even smaller. That skirt will never fit her in a month of Sunday’s.

Reactions: 6
She is such a weirdo.

I don’t understand why she finds it so difficult to talk. Took her ages to say square toe. Very odd.

We are also never going to see her wear those jeans or skirts. Primark jeans are tiny and Topshop denim is even smaller. That skirt will never fit her in a month of Sunday’s.
Exactly very true! I’m a size 10 in jeans everywhere... when it comes to Primark I can’t even get a 12 past my thighs!

Reactions: 3
Hang on...it was Charlie's granny that died? I am sure she said before it was hers?

Reactions: 2
I thought it was very strange to pose with funeral flowers, and to also add the location of the crematorium? Why would anyone think to do that? You’re at a funeral... also even odder if it isn’t her granny to be posting posed pictures with the flowers in the first place? Like I get that your partners family becomes your family but for me it’s very strange. Wonder what the other members of the family attending made of it..?

Reactions: 8
So angry that she’s made her granny’s funeral content for the gram! Who poses like that with funeral flowers
I just came to say the same thing too! Who does that? I really don’t understand the whole taking photos at a funeral anyway let alone posing with the bleeping wreath! It wasn’t even her granny anyway it was Charlie’s! She’s bleeping nuts.

Reactions: 9
How fucked up to pose with flowers at a funeral that say ‘Granny’ on them when it’s not even her bloody Gran! Wtf! She is a fruit loop!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought that!

Oh dear 😂
I’m confused too! I thought it was hers but then She said Charlie’s yet the order of service has Granny’s surname as Wardzynski which I though was her surname?!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
What a right plot twist it would be if Charlie was actually her brother

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.