Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She best hope her neighbours don’t decide to get Instagram and follow her 😬 I would NOT be happy if someone offered to help me then moaned about it to 49K people!!!
I still can't work out why 49k people follow her (probably bought), and I'm one of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is just a moaner. Shes gives the impression that she thinks she's got a really hard life.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find it really strange that she’s supposedly had a miscarriage and now she’s constantly moaning about school children? I don’t get it.
I’m recovering from an ectopic pregnancy. Doesn’t mean people/kids/things in life suddenly get less annoying 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’m recovering from an ectopic pregnancy. Doesn’t mean people/kids/things in life suddenly get less annoying 🤷🏼‍♀️
My sister in law is recovering from a miscarriage, and I think she would give anything to be able to send her baby to school eventually. I believe that her 'constantly' moaning about it on a social media platform is probably not the best way to go about it, not that she is wrong for feeling like it.

My sister in law is recovering from a miscarriage, and I think she would give anything to be able to send her baby to school eventually. I believe that her 'constantly' moaning about it on a social media platform is probably not the best way to go about it, not that she is wrong for feeling like it.

I send love to your SIL, I know how gutted she must be. However back to Charlotte, I’m not a fan of her at all but her miscarriage has nothing to do with her moaning.

Reactions: 1
She is just a moaner. Shes gives the impression that she thinks she's got a really hard life.
So true! I’d love to not have to go to work, mooch about all day doing odd chores and walking the dog! She manages to moan her way through everything 🤣

I send love to your SIL, I know how gutted she must be. However back to Charlotte, I’m not a fan of her at all but her miscarriage has nothing to do with her moaning.
Love right back to you too. I just think it’s insensitive how many times she has said it so i’m afraid we aren’t going to agree on this point.

• Heart
Jesus Christ, she found Lidl really hard to understand. I sometimes feel like she’s a parody account playing the part of an utter simpleton 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Those cookies are 100% ready made dough out of a tin that she’s just sliced and bunged in the oven! You can tell from the shape of them! As for the Lidl thing, she can barely speak English so it’s no wonder she’s confused by a store that originated in Germany 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lidl reminded her of shops abroad......pretty sure Lidl have stores abroad too Char

I'm sure there are pictures on the food if it's that hard to understand the writing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder why we never see her roll out pastry when she’s ‘making‘ her sausage rolls ? 🤔

I wonder why we never see her roll out pastry when she’s ‘making‘ her sausage rolls ? 🤔
I thought today it was strange that we only ever see the finished product and not how she got there, as that would be content for the page surely? I guess 'undo the jus roll pack' and 'slap on sausage meat or tomato puree' isn't the best way to show her homemade items.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought today it was strange that we only ever see the finished product and not how she got there, as that would be content for the page surely? I guess 'undo the jus roll pack' and 'slap on sausage meat or tomato puree' isn't the best way to show her homemade items.
Lolz 😂

And for a weekend of being fully booked for boxes- there’s not much home baked goods In the trays. The choc chip cookies are definitely from a pre made dough pack and sliced up I reckon.

The “my neighbour“ thing is funny too. Why not just say friend or the person’s name.

I think you are all being generous saying she goes to the effort of rolling out premade pastry for the sausage rolls. I reckon she just buys them already made and sprinkles on little seeds on them after warming up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.