Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t handle her referring to those chickens as “the girls” someone please make it stop 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she have to get up at 5am?????
To do 'to do lists' and not complete them, boomerangs, feed the girls, washing, go asda's, non existent graze box/sweet orders, walk digby and see her neighbours. She's a busy girl 😂

Another healthy dinner there Char

Reactions: 2
Why does she have to get up at 5am?????
duck knows 🤷‍♀️

So she went to watch Charlie’s cricket match. He’s then fucked her off because he’s busy with the cricket team for the evening. If I knew that was the case I wouldn’t have bothered going to watch the match. I’d have taken the opportunity to see friends. Oh.

Last edited:
She has used slimming world to gain thousands of followers and then tricked them in to witnessing her boring life 🤣 🤦🏻‍♀️ I am 6 years older than her and she could honestly be my 'granny'

Reactions: 3
Charlotte, if you do read here, please stop with the boomerangs because they just make you look like a bleeping demented twit!

Someone who writes lists for a living ‘forgot’ their packing up for something we know she would have religiously planned for. Hmmm, not buying it. I reckon Charlie and Digby were always going to visit and bring her a McD’s which is a stones throw from where the bootfair is.

Also, seeing as they live together, why didn’t Charlie just bring her what she left at home??

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She is such a liar. My Nan always told me you've got to have a good memory to be a good liar. Charlotte clearly didn't get the memo

Someone who writes lists for a living ‘forgot’ their packing up for something we know she would have religiously planned for. Hmmm, not buying it. I reckon Charlie and Digby were always going to visit and bring her a McD’s which is a stones throw from where the bootfair is.

Also, seeing as they live together, why didn’t Charlie just bring her what she left at home??
My thoughts exactly! Surely it was packed up and left on the side/fridge! Far easier to grab that and drop it off! Also what happened to her healthy eating?! Or was it just that she was going to eat three meals and exercise?

Boomerang on the bleeping toilet this morning. Charlie needs to take her phone off her!
I'm Actually embarrassed for her now, she looks so silly and the repeat boomerangs are the worst content i have seen For any Insta hun for a long long time. You might think its funny char trolling 'the trolls' and having the lol's with your neighbour 🙄 dont believe us....look at the other accounts out there fkr yourself, your content needs a serious over all. Rinse and repeat rinse and repeat blah blah blah

Post Office on a Sunday???

'No day of rest over here' Well Char, some of us like to rest on the weekends because we actually work during the week :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.