Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt she's dyslexic, she's just a bit thick. A dyslexic person would know the difference between "brought" and "bought" and "baubles" and "ball balls"

Reactions: 6
If she was dyslexic I’m sure she would have mentioned it before now...it’s clearly just how she’s been brought up her mum is exactly the same if you look on her page

Reactions: 4
Anyone notice she’s started to say her friends daughter rather than the neighbour?

• Haha
It's a bit sad when the highlight of her day is dropping someone else's child off at school and taking her dog out a walk. Get a life and a job, Charlotte.

P.s. your "mac" is minging.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys, she’s put more decks up, I didn’t realise deckorations was spelt with a K 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m also not sure if it’s us or herself that she’s trying to convince that she doesn’t mind helping her neighbours out by storing presents for them. She sounded quite judgemental when she said how big the boxes were. I still find it weird that she has a BFF necklace with a 7 year old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Feels awkward taking a selfie, doesn’t feel awkward when she’s sitting on a chair like a bloke getting his cock out though does she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't understand why she was bitching about taking in her neighbours presents. What was her point?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.