Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopyl

I used to like Charlotte when she worked & well, seemed ' normal ' 😂 but ever since she stopped working & tried to get into the insta world, she's gone really downhill & everything she does is weird. She's trying to much to be someone she isn't 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Helloyou123

Never posted before, usually just lurk but my god “forgot what it was like to have a slow day”

Really? It’s bizarre to me that she used to have a typical 9-5, 5 days a week job...I’d expect her to have more tact than pretending her days are so busy when there are people who are working their asses off. Also if this is her first slow day in ages, what were all of those “‘first day off’ in ages” days.
Rant over. Sorry her post seriously triggered me 😂

Reactions: 11

Dublife2030

Like just this week/10 days of craziness

1. Crying over Digby having a hair cut.
2. Distraught because digby has a sore paw.
3. Over the top whinging and complaining about school traffic.
4. Claiming her grand mother died then Turning Charlie's grand mothers death into something about herself for attention. The photo with the flowers will haunt me
5. The whole new dog adoption saga 🤷‍♀️
6. Eye rolling every time she has to go to asda/aldi...where she buys her 'homemade' items for graze boxes 🙄

It's all very ott

I'm sure there was a naked/half naked photo of her somewhere too

Her brother was in hospital and he barely got a mention! ....Well she told us she needed to get home asap because she needed a shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
'Why I changed my wardrobe from fast fashion to sustainable fashion' is she really that thick?

Whether she 'brought' it from a website such as Boohoo or Boohoo dress from a bootfair, it is still fast fashion.

Fairypop

VIP Member
The more I see that photo with the funeral flowers the weirder it gets. I assumed (like most) it was her granny’s funeral, I think it’s even weirder that it was actually Charlie’s. I’ve been with my partner for nearly 8 years and I’m close to a lot of his family but I definitely wouldn’t be posing with flowers and talking all about a funeral on social media if I was in her position. God only knows what Charlie’s family must think.

Thebluebean

OMG...I actually thought a B9 lump was some vitamin deficiency lump! (Don't @ me... listened to her stories with the sound off).
And she meant benign? Im fucking howling 🥴

• Haha

Snoop D O Double G

Has she really just uploaded a pic of herself sat in a chair legs akimbo, pouting, wearing a bra and a pair of Slazenger (🤢) trackies that belong in the 90s or am I still pissed from last night?? 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha

clt1992

Chatty Member
I can’t handle her referring to those chickens as “the girls” someone please make it stop 🙈

• Haha

Fairypop

VIP Member
Hi Jerks 👋 and Hi Charlotte 😂
This cracked me up 😂 I don’t make a habit of doing it in general, I know some people do struggle with spellings, grammar etc - my partner is dyslexic so I do understand. But in her “job”, especially when she’s doing ads for companies, it looks unprofessional and like she just doesn’t care 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Ganocci I’m dead 😂 was disappointed she didn’t attempt to say açai the other day when she got those yoghurts!
How thick is she? That post about the coffee she wants from Sainsburys saying it’s not available in Sainsburys... erm that usually means not available for delivery at that time not that it’s not available at all 🙄 if you go to the store you’ll probably find it 👍🏻

• Haha

Emslou22

Char saying she has graze boxes to do before the funeral because they were ordered before the date was set. I know I say this a lot but again I’m wondering who orders a graze box weeks in advance for a Monday!!

Emslou22

And just because you've got a sore head doesn't mean it's a migraine.
As a genuine migraine sufferer I HATE it when people use the term so carelessly! It’s a bad headache not a migraine Charlotte! If I have a migraine I need complete darkness and I can’t even take painkillers without being sick, let alone eat a bloody ice cream in the garden when it’s as hot and bright as it is! 😡

Noseyhol

The reason people use lots of hashtags is to get people to view their post and get more followers. So she is using the dead of her boyfriends granny to get more followers, appalling behaviour!