Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think char is using animals to substitute something missing from her life. Feeling loved, attention, her own family.....all of the above maybe. Chickens don't keep her warm at night when Charlie's out with his friends! Dogs will though!

She treats Digby like a person/baby. I'm all for loving your pets but the way she is so emotional about him is Absolutely crazy. Like tears because be got his hair cut??
Thanks for the support today?? Am i missing something but for what?? Leaving the silly story about adopting buddy, basically she minded her mates dog for the night and he's gone home now. Maybe I'm the heartless one!?!?
Charlie seems to be on Insta a lot more these days.....thats all for show, see everyone we are sooooooooo happy.

Reactions: 8
I honestly don't think she's OK. She's so erratic, her behaviour is not normal. She totally agree with the person above, she's trying to fill some void in her life. Can't help but feel it's all going to end in tears.

Reactions: 2
I don't really get how you can 'adopt' a dog and then give it back within 24 hours as they've changed their mind. Did she find the dog on it's own or did someone give it to her? This is so odd and worrying

Reactions: 3
I honestly don't think she's OK. She's so erratic, her behaviour is not normal. She totally agree with the person above, she's trying to fill some void in her life. Can't help but feel it's all going to end in tears.
I feel she's been erratic for a long time, fills her days with silly tasks, boomerangs that are just weird and the constant need for praise and attention with the under wear photos. I think she has lovely figure and is very pretty but the body positivity posts aren't working.
There's a new band wagon every week too, I have no idea what her direction is anymore, it's hap hazard and messy. The attention seeking this week really upped with the funeral photos and hashtag's. It's very disreceptful what she did.
Wish she would step away for a week and sort out a real plan for her page. It's sloppy work by compassion to most of the instagrammers out there.

I don't really get how you can 'adopt' a dog and then give it back within 24 hours as they've changed their mind. Did she find the dog on it's own or did someone give it to her? This is so odd and worrying
It's some guy/group she meets when walking Digby. The man needed to re house his dog, char said she'd trial it until Sunday. The man changed his mind. Nothing offical like change of ownership happened. She had the dog for 1 night

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I reckon maybe she jumped the gun with this dog situation, maybe it wasn’t as definite as she made it sound. One minute she says “potentially” and “99% sure” then at the end of the post says he’s in his forever home so slightly mixed messages from the off 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I am so annoyed that Cherryz have gifted her stuff! Why would anyone want her to advertise for them, she is awful! Won’t be buying from them again!

I don’t get why you’d post about the other dog until it’s signed sealed delivered. Just makes you look a bit odd

Reactions: 9
She's not mentioned his paw again from the other day when she totally overreacted at that.

It will all be forgotten tomorrow once her busy week commences again with her graze box orders and ridculous to do lists 🙄

Should be renamed CrayLifeofCharlouise... she's all over the show. The (non) second dog thing was bloody mental!!! Literally made no sense.

At least the car boot obsession will drop off now it's going into winter, although I'm sure something else will take its place 🙄

Reactions: 4
At least she can tick off
Make up lies about adopting a dog
on her to do list 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's not mentioned his paw again from the other day when she totally overreacted at that.
Oh yeah, and I thought she said he’d got to wear that come for 7 days. Pretty sure he’s not wearing it on yesterday or today’s stories and it’s not been 7 days?!?

Reactions: 6
Like just this week/10 days of craziness

1. Crying over Digby having a hair cut.
2. Distraught because digby has a sore paw.
3. Over the top whinging and complaining about school traffic.
4. Claiming her grand mother died then Turning Charlie's grand mothers death into something about herself for attention. The photo with the flowers will haunt me
5. The whole new dog adoption saga 🤷‍♀️
6. Eye rolling every time she has to go to asda/aldi...where she buys her 'homemade' items for graze boxes 🙄

It's all very ott

I'm sure there was a naked/half naked photo of her somewhere too

Her brother was in hospital and he barely got a mention! ....Well she told us she needed to get home asap because she needed a shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

4. Claiming her grand mother died then Turning Charlie's grand mothers death into something about herself for attention. The photo with the flowers will haunt me
6. Eye rolling every time she has to go to asda/aldi...where she buys her 'homemade' items for graze boxes 🙄

It's all very ott

Her brother was in hospital and he barely got a mention! ....Well she told us she needed to get home asap because she needed a shower.
I'm loving this list summarising char's cray 🤣🤣

Oh and don't forget the crappy charity shop/car boot clothes... dying the "sweater vest"😆

It's all very ott

Also the boomerang of her on the toilet ‘squeezing out a wee’ was bat tit crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am so annoyed that Cherryz have gifted her stuff! Why would anyone want her to advertise for them, she is awful! Won’t be buying from them again!
I work in social media and you wouldn’t believe some of the begging messages that influencers send - it’s shocking. I wouldn’t be surprised if Char messages lots of companies per day asking to be sent stuff. Still surprised they send it though tbh 😂 But now when I see bloggers with free stuff I assume they have been the ones reaching out to ask for it And promising brands lots of free content and high story views in return, rather the brand contacting them first. Sometimes brands will also only offer a discount like 20%, but the blogger still has to declare ‘gifted’ so it can look like it’s free when it isn’t 🤣

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.