Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's meeting up with an old work college. Least it's someone different from her bff neighbour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why she’s selling her ‘last vegan sweetie box’ at a reduced price. Sweets have such a long date on them so why not just keep it wrapped up u TIL someone orders one? I mean, given how many orders she reckons she gets it’s not going to be too long before someone wants one? I smell bull tit...

Reactions: 9

What happened to this "no spend challenge"?? Only 2 months ago and we know she's defo at least had takeaway and takeaway coffee.

She's so fickle it's unbelievable. Does she think people are as thick as she is that we won't remember anything?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

What happened to this "no spend challenge"?? Only 2 months ago and we know she's defo at least had takeaway and takeaway coffee.

She's so fickle it's unbelievable. Does she think people are as thick as she is that we won't remember anything?!

Who puts a candle and a plant on the bed to take a photo?! Absolute knob in every way.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My little neighbour come to help... No Char, she came to help not come! There’s also a small matter of commas, learn how to bleeping use them you illiterate twit!

Reactions: 3
Also would anyone really want a graze box they pay 30 odd quid for being prepped by a child...who’s also been in school all day during a pandemic???

Reactions: 8
Also would anyone really want a graze box they pay 30 odd quid for being prepped by a child...who’s also been in school all day during a pandemic???
Prepped is the correct word - literally unwrap pre-made food from asda'S or aldi'S, put into graze box and then claim everyhing is freshly made by small business owner of the year, Char

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else notice in yesterday’s Story that her dog put his face into her cup and then it appeared as tho she was going to continue drinking her tea? 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
So she offered to do the school run and help her neighbour out but then moan about kids walking in her way?
If/when she has kids she is going to have a huge shock 🤚

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So she offered to do the school run and help her neighbour out but then moan about kids walking in her way?
If/when she has kids she is going to have a huge shock 🤚
You beat me to it 🤣 what a twit. I’m not quite sure what she expected on the school run.

Did anyone else notice in yesterday’s Story that her dog put his face into her cup and then it appeared as tho she was going to continue drinking her tea? 🤮
Yes I thought that too 🤢

Egg stories/posts from 'the girls' are getting boring too. Chickens tend to lay eggs alot so it's nothing exciting or new

Reactions: 7
She moans about kids/ school traffic an awful lot. Now moaning about them when shes doing a school run. Shes got issues. And imagine saying you will help someone then moaning about it on social media.

Reactions: 8
She moans about kids/ school traffic an awful lot. Now moaning about them when shes doing a school run. Shes got issues. And imagine saying you will help someone then moaning about it on social media.
She best hope her neighbours don’t decide to get Instagram and follow her 😬 I would NOT be happy if someone offered to help me then moaned about it to 49K people!!!

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else find it really strange that she’s supposedly had a miscarriage and now she’s constantly moaning about school children? I don’t get it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.