Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondejoey1987

Not that it matters but I’d be intrigued to know what she currently weighs. She makes out she’s a size 10 (definitely isn’t) yet she buys size 12 clothes which don’t really fit her. I’m a 12/14 and seeing content like hers can be a bit of a punch in the face.
She also posted 12 days ago about how she’s going to eat more healthily yet in the last 24 hours she’s had a Twirl and a Malteser biscuit.

It makes me laugh she keeps banging on about sustainability yet the clothes she’s bought are from Primark and Boohoo which aren’t in the slightest bit sustainable companies. Yes they might be second hand but they’re not sustainable brands. 🙄
I totally agree there’s a girl posts Louiseann (last bit rhymes with cox) and she claims to be a size 14 she’s def an 16 if not an 18 it makes me so angry.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Those cat stories. She’s so deluded, does she not realise how pathetic she sounds? Shaking and crying because of a cat?

also I haven’t read on here lately or scrolled back through but did she actually say on stories that she doesn’t often post selfie’s?!
Lol yes she did say she doesn't post selfies often 😂

Chablis1

VIP Member
Why’s she acting like the worming tablets thing is so ridiculous? She’s the one that uploaded it 😂 and she’s thick as shit so let’s be honest it wouldn’t be entirely out of character 🙄. The fake laugh at the end 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I know. The laugh 😱