Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
31C28BAF-9F56-4174-88DF-741C8B1116F7.png

This girl is absolutely bleeping gaga, is she seriously saying come to mumma about a bleeping meal?!? Looks like Digby has thrown up on her plate 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Dog walking coat making you look like a woman in Asda? Char, have you forgotten you e got your flip flops on with your joggers?!? What an actual bocker!
And what’s with the passive aggressive “I’m trying to be more sustainable but it’s hard in a supermarket” so don’t @ me bullshit... pretty sure no one gives a tit if you’ve bought something in a wrapper 🙄
Thought she was doing a ‘big’ shop, that’s not a big shop 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ngl I love a food haul so I actually enjoyed that 😂 IMO she should stick to what she’s good at and that’s food content. When she stopped doing SW but was still cooking from scratch her page was really good.

Reactions: 6
Ngl I love a food haul so I actually enjoyed that 😂 IMO she should stick to what she’s good at and that’s food content. When she stopped doing SW but was still cooking from scratch her page was really good.
I agree. I found her page a couple of years ago when I needed to lose weight and wanted some food Inspo (wasn't doing SW but just needed something to help me kick start dinner ideas). That was totally her niche and I she made some lovely looking posts. I think thats what she should stick to and stop trying to be something she's not.

Reactions: 5
When she said her neighbour just left it on the step and text her to say she was going out... yeah sure Char 🙄 #jackanory
She’s opened a can of worms getting on with the neighbours..we’ve all had a neighbour like that lol you give an inch they take a mile repeatedly 😂😂😂

• Haha
Blimey the neighbour sounds a bit like they are taking advantage! School run, storing of massive Xmas pressies, now dog-sitting!!!

Blimey the neighbour sounds a bit like they are taking advantage! School run, storing of massive Xmas pressies, now dog-sitting!!!
Ah but they bought her a mug so it’s alright! 🤣 sorry my mistake, I mean BROUGHT 🤣

• Haha
Right, is she actually sleeping with that dog?! She's bleeping OBSESSED with it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes showing off filming Charlie like that. But mocking him for being fit. They seem to be polar opposite. He's in such good shape and shes a couch potato.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.