Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Tarah has done nothing to actually help this town. There is a huge volunteer hub run right down the road from her home on the hill and many of us have been there coordinating volunteer help, ADF and navy jobs and also directing the police since day one. Many of us have not had a day off since the flooding started. If she actually volunteered her time she would know how much the citizens of this town have actually done and raised through legitimate go fund me accounts that are actually spent on flood victims. We are also sending out 1500 hot meals a day whist having built a makeshift supermarket free of charge for those affected which includes food, pertrol, gurneys, you name it. Not once have I seen her there with the actual volunteers, she’s all for show! Let’s see if she makes an appearance at the hub this flood because we’re still there!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Her posts are so entertaining! I love the roller coaster of emotion and behaviour. Went for a drive but couldn’t get food. Then got food and said hello to an “indigenous” lady because you know…empathy and community. Later that day had to get food and water choppered in by her friends because she was surrounded by water…hot pipe burst burning her hands and feet…but those hands could operate the phone to keep filming. Then she couldn’t sleep because of the selfish people needing to be rescued. Then nearly fell into sedation whilst filming on her phone. Her time with her kid is sacred but please can someone take her off her hands because 2 days in the house that she can’t leave…but left like twice in a day…with her kid is tooooo much for single solo warrior le mama who depends on no one. She is financially independent guuuyyys but has no money to cover a short term crisis where she has lost NONE of her worldly good. All the screechy posts about sewerage and baths of water, people needing gum boots (in her size and possibly the man who would rescue her with his masculinity that aligned with her divine femininity) then she’s IN the bath of sacred water showing her bunions (no signs of burns). No longer worried about other peoples rotting feet from DISEASES FROM THE SEWERAGE…when really they should be able to go barefoot because of their nAtURal iMmuNity. It’s the best!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

AJAYA

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Liela, it's just water, I don't know why you're making such big deal about it, it rains every year, no one dies from getting wet. The media is just trying to scare you.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

DunningKrugerEffect

You guys you're being VERY insensitive about this serious issue that NO ONE is BRAVE enough to talk about! The vulnerability that our queen is showing us, it brings me nearly to tears.... She has... *Gasp*... Brace yourself.....

Slightly curly hair.

Now... I know, it's shocking. We didn't know she has lived with this disability for ALL THESE YEARS. I'm humbled by her quiet, stoic grace in how she has born this burden alone. Oh, the lonely road she must have walked! Her being the only person ever to have curly hair. Where did she find the inner steel to be a slightly curly haired girl? How did she do it? These questions will keep me awake tonight.

Silly twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

So many of you have asked

She should call the SES and let them know that she was left pregnant 7 years ago, that should move her right to the top of the priority list for emergency supplies such as Savlon cream and organic bone broth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

BeachBaby

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Liela, it's just water, I don't know why you're making such big deal about it, it rains every year, no one dies from getting wet. The media is just trying to scare you.
And only those are likely to die should be worried, everyone else should just live their life.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

timtams

“I’ll be rebuilding” 🤨
Rebuilding what. You don’t own anything and your crummy house hasn’t even flooded. And you have no useful skills to help anyone else rebuild anything, she can’t even put a flat pack together on her own. She literally lives for this shit. Just as she was pleased when her mum unfortunately became so unwell, she is super happy about this and she lives for any attention with her woe is me attitude, to try and fulfill unmet needs from her childhood.

Liela, we know you read here. Honestly, you need therapy. Good, proper, ongoing, consistent therapy with a QUALIFIED clinical psychologist (that’s 6+ years at uni, not listening to 1 podcast and then deciding you can help people by the way). You can get a mental health plan from your GP and have 20 subsidised sessions. Maybe cut back on the Botox and spend that money on the psych.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Justbeige

VIP Member
She now cares about local businesses and takeaways? Was it just afew months ago she herself asked her followers to make fake orders so the takeaway that wouldn't serve her (no mask) lost money. She said she had just ordered hundreds of dollars worth of food she never intended to pay for and pick up. Much caring, much Mother Teresa.

Reactions: 19
Hey guuuuuyyyyss, this is you reminder to LiVe yOur DaMn DrEaMs. If you have dreamed of living in a rental and pretending it’s YoUR oWn then DO IT! iIf you have dreamed of needing a flat mate at age 35 because you struggle to pay your own rent ThEn dO iT! If you want to hang some cheap and nasty garden tools on the outside of your rental DO iT! (Just get permission to drill into the wall first, cos you know ReNtAL) DrEaM BiG guuuuuuuuysssssss!

• Haha

J0J0

VIP Member
Oh, a customer won’t buy from you again because you’re an anti-vax dimwit? Let’s file that under things that never happened 🥱
Also, is Ali Express ‘ethically sourced’ Leilani? This bitch has no concept of the meaning of ethically sourced. Nor does she give 2 shits about the environment. Typical privileged racist - thinks human rights are being violated by vax mandates for all the poor Australian white people. Yet at the same time bases her business on the unregulated workforce in China, renowned for exploiting women and children, keeping them in a cycle of poverty.
She is nothing but racist trash.

• Heart
Oooooohhhh….girl is CRANKY that she can’t run her business like the Byron Boss Babes up the road. The irony of these rants is just poetic. Girl didn’t care about the people dying “just down the road” in the pandemic. She wasn’t big girl boss brave when she had to take a vax for the team. I just love how she’s using all the boss babe spin talk sarcastically when this is all we heard from her during the pandemic “it’s heavy here guuuuyyys, I am taking a soul day as I need to look after my energy” when people were losing jobs, dying in hospitals, separated from loved ones…Lei Lei was steaming her yoni in the baaaath, resting her tired warrior, freedom fighter feet after a full day on the gram as nurses and doctors begged people to stay safe and get vaxxed. I’m here for all the irony. I’m loving the actual work I’m seeing the actual people do for the actual people in distress. The end of day Leila-in-bed-without-seeing-one-pic-of-her-doing-anything-to-actually-help-is-GOLDE (and we know if there were pics we would definitely see them)

Reactions: 18
Hey guuuuuyyyysss, just thought I’d jump on here because so many of you are asking…Leila is a deeeepppply thinking biologically female warrior woman who is not afraid to say things on Instagram that would make others sound like transphobic dickheads. She can’t possibly be transphobic guuuuys because she is not racist. Not racist warrior, philanthropic biological women like her who talk to INDIGENOUS HOMELESS PEOPLE cannot possibly be transphobic. She is also embracing her curly hair guuuuuuyyyys so she definitely NOT transphobic because she is NOT RACIST. She just thinks that biological men who become women are doing it to eradicate BIOLOGICALLY female women. Don’t you know this?! THEY ARE NOT WOMEN! DON’T YOU GET THIS??!!! HOW CAN YOU GO INTO THE WORLD BEING ACCEPTING, EMPATHIC ALLIES FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO DESTROY DIVINE FEMINITY???!!!! Liela is going to say it all for us because WE WON’T SAY IT, WE ARE NOT BRAVE ENOUGH.

No Liela, we are not vile, hatred spewing transphobic people with internalised misogyny like you. My pronouns are she/her, I am a heterosexual woman born as a biological woman with NO FEAR of women who were misgendered at birth. Trans women are women. You my dear are a transphobic, ignorant, uneducated muppet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh so Liela wasn’t being stopped in the street by the people of Murwillumbah to thank her for single handedly getting the town out of crisis with her love bombs and photos of her NOT doing anything? The only single mother left pregnant, philanthropist, warrior woman, ex flight attendant, fauxtogtapher, jeweller and divine female has actually been doing nothing of any impact? Curiouser and curiouser.

• Haha

hellophresh

TW:
This belief of people choosing their path (ie children of abuse choosing their path before they’re earthside) is common for these insane uneducated ‘healers’.
As a medical professional (and normal empathetic human) I find this view horrifically offensive and honestly disgusting. And also ironic given Leila is the biggest victim of them all.
Leila is a piece of shit and I worry for her daughter.

Just touching base

So let me get this right…this Crystal chick sells a course she runs to help other women manifest and design their dream home, meanwhile she is living in a room in Liela’s rental? Oh the irony. What an absolute flog.

• Haha
Leila believes what she wants to believe and then says it as if it’s fact 🙄 The mind/body connection is complex HOWEVER there are obviously lots of women with endo with no history of SA. Correlation does not equal causation…a fact that Liela cannot comprehend in any way, shape or form. She is so uneducated and ignorant that she doesn’t know what she doesn’t know.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Oh-my-ovaries

Enjoy!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Amazing. You guys are all incredible - I’m so sorry for what you’re still going through.
Thank you 🙏 although those of us genuine volunteers don’t do it for the head pats so that’s probably why Tarah hasn’t come down because she can’t make it about herself or be the hero she’s making herself out to be.
The photos of her in her crop top with hat and not one speck of mud literally pushed me over the edge.

• Sad
  • Heart
Hey guuuuuyyyyyssss, no one bother Leila. She may be rude or blunt as the fauxtographer, anti vax warrior, freedom fighter, manifesting boss babe jeweller is now “coordinating rescues” and she doesn’t have time to be nice. She is much important and will solely save each person in her community with her selfless acts of generosity funded by the good people who know that this is the natural disaster we all needed to STOP THE DIVIDE and let humanitarianism win. Thank god for Leila. I know I’m sending her my credit card details and telling her to take as much as she needs. Thanks Angel 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 16