Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an absolute flog. She’s not doing tit, and every time she’s involved with something she gets so up in arms that everyone doesn’t do what she does.
No.1 thing you should never do is judge another’s trauma…. So maybe the reason some can’t come and help is they actually can’t they may have previously lost people to a natural disaster. Who knows.
We all know that if she was actually boots on the ground she would be getting a beige Instagram pic of those boots… she really does thinks she’s some sort of martyr

Reactions: 13
Wow the audacity!!! She’s an absolute c********t!! What has she done? Seriously? Handed a few cleaning items out to people, asked a lady if she wanted food (Wonder if she actually took some food back for her…. Probably not) and sat in the passenger seat driving through a couple of towns filming the devastation! She’s f***ed!

Serious question, is there anyone on here that lives down that way that has actually seen this monster with a broom or shovel in her hand helping? 🤔

and did she just compare herself to Kate Caddle and corner stone store?!?! HA! She will NEVER be on their level, they’re living legends, she’s a turd that’s stuck to the bottom of my shoe.

Reactions: 6
Oooooohhhh….girl is CRANKY that she can’t run her business like the Byron Boss Babes up the road. The irony of these rants is just poetic. Girl didn’t care about the people dying “just down the road” in the pandemic. She wasn’t big girl boss brave when she had to take a vax for the team. I just love how she’s using all the boss babe spin talk sarcastically when this is all we heard from her during the pandemic “it’s heavy here guuuuyyys, I am taking a soul day as I need to look after my energy” when people were losing jobs, dying in hospitals, separated from loved ones…Lei Lei was steaming her yoni in the baaaath, resting her tired warrior, freedom fighter feet after a full day on the gram as nurses and doctors begged people to stay safe and get vaxxed. I’m here for all the irony. I’m loving the actual work I’m seeing the actual people do for the actual people in distress. The end of day Leila-in-bed-without-seeing-one-pic-of-her-doing-anything-to-actually-help-is-GOLDE (and we know if there were pics we would definitely see them)

Reactions: 18
I've been trying to work out for ages who she reminds me of and I finally worked out, Casey Anthony...
I just hope Ever gets away from her.

Reactions: 1
The rant was hilarious-it was like watching a parody of her taking a dig at herself. 🤣🤣🤣
However I’m genuinely beginning to wonder if she has an intellectual disability- not saying that as a slur, genuinely wondering.

Reactions: 11
So last night's rant seems to have upset another 'life coach' who is one of Tarahs soul sisters and fellow numb nut no actual qualification life manifestation expert Jessica Sol, she was known as Jess Schembri, the MLMer who now masturbates and drinks cacao at 4am whilst reading her divine mission statement. This tone deaf idiot is just as bad as Tarah selling her life coaching crap for thousands and wanking on about how successful she is and how much money she made whilst people 20 minutes away lost their homes. I actually had to agree with Tarah on this one, I knew who she was directing the whole outburst too and thought it was hilarious women who claim to support and 'fix each other's crowns' are now having a scrag fight through instagram. So woke, so enlightened, so absolutely nothing I would ever aspire to be like.
These are the woman who block and call trolls and bully's of anyone who politely disagrees with them.
Let the scrag fight unfold ladies!!

Reactions: 8
So last night's rant seems to have upset another 'life coach' who is one of Tarahs soul sisters and fellow numb nut no actual qualification life manifestation expert Jessica Sol, she was known as Jess Schembri, the MLMer who now masturbates and drinks cacao at 4am whilst reading her divine mission statement. This tone deaf idiot is just as bad as Tarah selling her life coaching crap for thousands and wanking on about how successful she is and how much money she made whilst people 20 minutes away lost their homes. I actually had to agree with Tarah on this one, I knew who she was directing the whole outburst too and thought it was hilarious women who claim to support and 'fix each other's crowns' are now having a scrag fight through instagram. So woke, so enlightened, so absolutely nothing I would ever aspire to be like.
These are the woman who block and call trolls and bully's of anyone who politely disagrees with them.
Let the scrag fight unfold ladies!!
Ahhh it all makes sense now. We all knew she was having a dig at one particular person but I couldn’t pinpoint who. Just watched Jess’ stories and it’s verrrrry obviously that’s she’s telling Leila (very passive aggressively) to lighten up and stop lying - along with some hilarious BS about vibrations and frequencies. Tarah can’t decide if she hates these women or wants to be exactly like them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahhh it all makes sense now. We all knew she was having a dig at one particular person but I couldn’t pinpoint who. Just watched Jess’ stories and it’s verrrrry obviously that’s she’s telling Leila (very passive aggressively) to lighten up and stop lying - along with some hilarious BS about vibrations and frequencies. Tarah can’t decide if she hates these women or wants to be exactly like them.
This is why this field needs to be held accountable and credentials matter. These ass hats have no qualifications in anything and are scam artists. Telling people to breathe through trauma is absolutely not what any credited counsellor or psychologist would tell you. They read a Tony Robins book and think they have cracked the code, Jess is a scammer just like her ex husband. They show off their shopping purchases and diddling themselves as if they are some kind of unicorn human so special and so enlightened. F$ck off, get off the gram and actually help. They talk about shadow work and ego but then go on with this wank fest. Their true selves are on full display and it's not pretty.

• Heart
The rant was hilarious-it was like watching a parody of her taking a dig at herself. 🤣🤣🤣
However I’m genuinely beginning to wonder if she has an intellectual disability- not saying that as a slur, genuinely wondering.
It really felt she was describing herself!

Clearly she’s doing bugger all to help if she has so much time to watch what everyone else is up to and then deliver one of her painful talks about people not doing enough 😂 I very much doubt anyone with boots on the ground is focused on who is or isn’t helping, they’re focused on the job at hand.

Absolutely. But this is them all over. Preaching all manifestation and love and light but as usual completely miss the point.
I feel another insta delete and 'time off' are coming soon. She is severing even more bridges and is absolutely batshit crazy. How she can blame the Government, ADF, Hospitals, Doctors, Nurses, midwives, Mental health units, vaccines, madks, medication, Telsta workers, charity shop volunteers and any other person who 'doesn't align and come to her table' is beyond me, she just can't see it can she, she is so down the hole of delusion and self importance she is blind. She wants everything to align to her anti vax stance and 'helping the community for the common good' but can't see the hypocrisy? Whinges about selfish instagramers not doing anything then has to white knight herself and display that no one else is doing anything but her and they need to be boots on ground yet here she is showered, fed filming herself (with a filter and boobs out) in her white linen, warm bed with water, electricity and internet.
Whinges she needs childcare, food, petrol and 'give me money' so she can have a soul day because she is suffering from a sore back that the midwives stuffed up whilst she birthed Ever, the back that was fixed two weeks ago. Can't get out of house to 'work' or get 'food' but can somehow drive to shops with indigenous people? Water pipes have burst and there is no clean water, but films herself in a candlelit bath? Is an independent boss babe with a 10k per month business and multiple income streams but crying she has no money because she can't work? I thought she built her business so she could work and 'coach' from home around her schedule and has manifested her dream life? She funds her and Ever independently with no help from the Govt or Evers dad? What have I missed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
“People have died”. LIKE THEY DID FROM COVID YOU ABSOLUTE POS

This lot always going on about ‘cognitive dissonance’ like they even know what it is - she could literally be a case study for it.

Reactions: 10
OMG she looks TERRIBLE there! Not her most flattering view/side!! 🤣🤣

I wish there were some way to report her to PayPal for what she's doing. Love the way she reads here & made sure add telling people to now put on their payments DONATION". witch.
I know I am chiming in late - I missed the Leilz drama over the weekend. That said -

You can report her to Paypal. You have to have pre-approval from PayPal to accept donations and I am guessing ol' Leilz did not request this.

Also - not sure if she said it in any of her stories, but you also can't ask people to send money via the friends and family option. This can result in a suspension or at the very least, limitations being placed on her account.

Sooooo, might be worth an email to Paypal. At worst, it will inconvenience Liela. At best, her account will be suspended.

My head almost exploded.... everything that she is ranting about is the exact same things that many, MANY influencers said about her during the height of the covid pandemic.

I LOL'd She can put herself in other people's shoes? How did she do that during the pandemic? She chose not to get the vaccine and CHOSE not to help her community by protecting them from a deadly virus. And she grandstanded about it with that smug expression on her face. The same elderly people that she is purporting to help, are the same people that were vulnerable to the virus.

THE HYPOCRISY IS NEXT LEVEL. I wish this wasn't real life. Stop the planet, I want to get the f*ck off. I can't.

And it's SOMETHING LIE-LA! SOME THINGGGGGGGGG. NOT SOME THINKKKKKKKKK. YOU B.O.G.A.N.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
“People have died”. LIKE THEY DID FROM COVID YOU ABSOLUTE POS

This lot always going on about ‘cognitive dissonance’ like they even know what it is - she could literally be a case study for it.
Gosh she could be a case study for a whole university course 😂

• Haha
So her latest story about the gift cards.

a) how do we know that she actually paid to activate them and she hasn't just grabbed a bunch of blanks off the shelf?

b) if they aren't blanks, how do we know she will actually give them out to the people that need them? Unless she is going to exploit those people by filming them.... which she probably will.... if they are activated that is.

Reactions: 4
Hahaha! All that ranting, raving and pointing fingers and there she is doing sweet f.a today because she “just hit a wall”. Poor pet must of exhausted herself going feral on the gram. What an asswipe.

Only $300 of gift cards from “Allll” of her donations? If she does do the right thing and hand them out, I bet she will take full credit. Not a single cent or actual effort from old Lies. Pathetic.

Absolutely. But this is them all over. Preaching all manifestation and love and light but as usual completely miss the point.
I feel another insta delete and 'time off' are coming soon. She is severing even more bridges and is absolutely batshit crazy. How she can blame the Government, ADF, Hospitals, Doctors, Nurses, midwives, Mental health units, vaccines, madks, medication, Telsta workers, charity shop volunteers and any other person who 'doesn't align and come to her table' is beyond me, she just can't see it can she, she is so down the hole of delusion and self importance she is blind. She wants everything to align to her anti vax stance and 'helping the community for the common good' but can't see the hypocrisy? Whinges about selfish instagramers not doing anything then has to white knight herself and display that no one else is doing anything but her and they need to be boots on ground yet here she is showered, fed filming herself (with a filter and boobs out) in her white linen, warm bed with water, electricity and internet.
Whinges she needs childcare, food, petrol and 'give me money' so she can have a soul day because she is suffering from a sore back that the midwives stuffed up whilst she birthed Ever, the back that was fixed two weeks ago. Can't get out of house to 'work' or get 'food' but can somehow drive to shops with indigenous people? Water pipes have burst and there is no clean water, but films herself in a candlelit bath? Is an independent boss babe with a 10k per month business and multiple income streams but crying she has no money because she can't work? I thought she built her business so she could work and 'coach' from home around her schedule and has manifested her dream life? She funds her and Ever independently with no help from the Govt or Evers dad? What have I missed.
Well said!!!!!! 👏👏👏

Reactions: 4
Are we meant to just believe she handed over these gift cards to other people? Proof or you kept them Tarah.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.