Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow wow wow. I misunderstood her fuel grab! I thought she was getting fuel for others so they could move about to get supplies. No no no…she wants people to put money in her own account for fuel so she can deliver donations OTHER people have paid for and she will get volunteers to distribute. Her selflessness is golde. She doesn’t even want to donate her own money for fuel 🤣🤣🤣 She is such a superstar at grabbing some light to shine on herself when she is literally jumping on the backs of those doing the work. Cheers to seeing Leila lying in bed talking to the phone about how great she is for the next few days as she gets everyone else to do the work and counts her PayPal money.
She has a problem with people having an issue with her accepting donations via her photography business account because she's not a registered charity.
Calls them Karen... yet she has a track record of being a scamming liar... and would have no way of accounting for the donations.
Then finally says at the end the money can be for *her fuel* to deliver said donations to "people in need".
Admits the donations which other accounts and why places like Givit exist are not always helpful and a lot have been ruined by rain.
I hope she has four million pad packets on her dining room table forever.
Congratulations Leila, you are already useless and continue to prove it every single day. You are in the way and not helping at all.

Reactions: 10
I’m actually shocked that she has put up her own PayPal and people are actually giving her money. How exactly does she prove she’s donated it all? She hasn’t said to write something specific when donating so she can just say it was money from a client for services.
She’s just soo gross, I feel awful for the people effected by the floods but if there isn’t any food how does visa credit cards even help, also they have about an extra $5 charge per card so that’s a huge waste of money.
The fact that she does not validate that people have questions about the money going straight to her pocket, she should be saying I know it’s strange but we’ve found it’s the only option right now.
As others have said she’s taking donations, getting her fuel paid for, getting volunteers she just likes to be the star of the show. And where is Ever?

Reactions: 9
Yes good point… where is Ever? She’s apparently been stuck with her the last 4 weeks… but no sign of her recently! Bet she’s palmed her off to someone… I’m hoping she’s safe with her dad.

Reactions: 3
Newest attention seeking post is up… “how can you help” - perhaps you can get out and actually do the things youre asking other people to do. Had no problem driving around yesterday for supplies! Definitely not appropriate to have a boob/cleavage shot in this video… people may take you more seriously if put them away for once!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Of course she’s roped in her equally bat tit crazy and scamming sister to get PayPal donations from nz, I knew she would find some way to exploit the kindness of others for her own gain. She’s putrid inside and out. I could only watch a few moments of her clip, the tone of entitlement in her voice and that pillow face was making me nauseous

Reactions: 6
Of course she’s roped in her equally bat tit crazy and scamming sister to get PayPal donations from nz, I knew she would find some way to exploit the kindness of others for her own gain. She’s putrid inside and out. I could only watch a few moments of her clip, the tone of entitlement in her voice and that pillow face was making me nauseous
They’ll be going halves in it. Just like the Go Fund Me. If Leila really wanted to help, she’d be on the community Facebook groups, not asking her non existent followers on her IG stories. Hopefully no one is dumb enough to fall for this latest horseshit.

Reactions: 7
B887FD4D-44FD-4B25-8C3B-7D4CB8D2967C.png

She’s at it again. SCAMMER!!!!!!! She’ll keep all the cash donations for herself and justify it by saying she’s out handing out nappies today …. Which btw were organised by someone else. How can people be so blind to this lying scamming piece of $hit.

Aaaand there it is. The PayPal link. This woman is so ‘successful’ with her multiple incomes yet can’t afford fuel from her own pocket. How much of the supplies (if any of it) have YOU donated Leila? How much money have YOU given from your own pocket to help these people? You won’t even buy your own fuel to drive down and ‘help’.
Im positive that she’s dipping into all those supplies not meant for her.
What a piece of tit.
Spot on !!!!!!

Reactions: 8
They’ll be going halves in it. Just like the Go Fund Me. If Leila really wanted to help, she’d be on the community Facebook groups, not asking her non existent followers on her IG stories. Hopefully no one is dumb enough to fall for this latest horseshit.
Exactly, there’s so many community groups or local charities on FB that are experienced and equipped to help the community, pretend do-gooders like Liela always end up causing harm and tarnish a lot of other peoples hard work through their dodgy actions

Holy heck this is dodgy! If you can’t afford to deliver the goods then help out in another way. Get into the community and start cleaning up? Go to a shelter and start preparing meals for the workers etc. Don’t ask for untraceable money.

There is plenty of fortunate people who are able to deliver things off their own back that she could ask to help instead of requesting cash.
If anyone is actually donating cash directly to her, I don’t think I can feel sorry for them at this point. It’s pure stupidity. Especially with the media coverage of things like Givit right now. I feel sick thinking about it.

Reactions: 10
Old mate could have… and I’m emphasising the COULD … the best intentions with this little community service effort. But buggar me if I’d be inclined to donate to her PayPal or bank account.
She’s just too self serving and untrustworthy to be handed $$$ intended for charity.
Who is donating cash to this fund ?
Plenty of reputable places to donate to where you know where your hard earned $$ is going.

Hey guuuuuyyyyyssss, no one bother Leila. She may be rude or blunt as the fauxtographer, anti vax warrior, freedom fighter, manifesting boss babe jeweller is now “coordinating rescues” and she doesn’t have time to be nice. She is much important and will solely save each person in her community with her selfless acts of generosity funded by the good people who know that this is the natural disaster we all needed to STOP THE DIVIDE and let humanitarianism win. Thank god for Leila. I know I’m sending her my credit card details and telling her to take as much as she needs. Thanks Angel 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Coordinating rescues now?! She’ll be claiming to be the chopper pilot soon.
286F0894-36D1-4DE3-A09C-6B3268E805C3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.