Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just tries so hard to be relevant. She knows this isn’t working so she is clutching at straws. He is actually a really nice smart guy.
Absolutely. Nobody with a brain bought her bs story. He obviously had some 'cognitive disanence' (one of Tarahs faves). He honestly could come public at any time and tell his side and the truth, 99% of people know he is the one used and abused by Tarah. Please get custody Scott!! You could right a book.

Reactions: 1
Lol whilst I love anyone calling Lies out, did the scam page send these to you? Because it's voldy that runs that scam page and she's apparently blocked this site....

Mm no, not sure what the rules are on these things here so this may earn me the boot.

I know you’ve said you believe you have solid proof of a particular someone running this page but I have these screenshots and know this because I started the page and I couldn’t be more of a random, I don’t have a platform, no links to the ex. I was just kind of mind blown she was attempting to pass off jewellery from AliExpress as something she had made or designed and take advantage of her following. Especially when so many genuine creators were struggling because of covid, with getting materials, getting to markets and getting exposure.

Anyway no one but her fake account came to her defence, and she started to descend into her anti vax nonsense and I realised, validated by finding GOMI and here, the majority of her follows are hate follows, and if people are buying from her still after all of this crap, well on their heads be it.

I regret not calling out the go fund me, but I also don’t want to feed her victim mentality… she never changes and seems to believe her own crap

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Mm no, not sure what the rules are on these things here so this may earn me the boot.

I know you’ve said you believe you have solid proof of a particular someone running this page but I have these screenshots and know this because I started the page and I couldn’t be more of a random, I don’t have a platform, no links to the ex. I was just kind of mind blown she was attempting to pass off jewellery from AliExpress as something she had made or designed and take advantage of her following. Especially when so many genuine creators were struggling because of covid, with getting materials, getting to markets and getting exposure.

Anyway no one but her fake account came to her defence, and she started to descend into her anti vax nonsense and I realised, validated by finding GOMI and here, the majority of her follows are hate follows, and if people are buying from her still after all of this crap, well on their heads be it.

I regret not calling out the go fund me, but I also don’t want to feed her victim mentality… she never changes and seems to believe her own crap
Cool. But you can say your some random all you like and how would anyone know any different? I know what I know 👍 but out of risk of outing myself or getting the boot from here I won't drag this debate on and derail this thread, because tbh it really doesn't matter, I just find lots of LOLs in the hipocrisy of these wannabes Liela/Voldy etc.

Hey guuuuuyyyysss, just thought I’d jump on here because so many of you are asking…Leila is a deeeepppply thinking biologically female warrior woman who is not afraid to say things on Instagram that would make others sound like transphobic dickheads. She can’t possibly be transphobic guuuuys because she is not racist. Not racist warrior, philanthropic biological women like her who talk to INDIGENOUS HOMELESS PEOPLE cannot possibly be transphobic. She is also embracing her curly hair guuuuuuyyyys so she definitely NOT transphobic because she is NOT RACIST. She just thinks that biological men who become women are doing it to eradicate BIOLOGICALLY female women. Don’t you know this?! THEY ARE NOT WOMEN! DON’T YOU GET THIS??!!! HOW CAN YOU GO INTO THE WORLD BEING ACCEPTING, EMPATHIC ALLIES FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO DESTROY DIVINE FEMINITY???!!!! Liela is going to say it all for us because WE WON’T SAY IT, WE ARE NOT BRAVE ENOUGH.

No Liela, we are not vile, hatred spewing transphobic people with internalised misogyny like you. My pronouns are she/her, I am a heterosexual woman born as a biological woman with NO FEAR of women who were misgendered at birth. Trans women are women. You my dear are a transphobic, ignorant, uneducated muppet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Damn I missed the live, has anyone found the strength to listen to her podcast about owning authenticity and claiming abundance 😂

Apparently she has another podcast coming today with her sister about her hysterectomy but if it’s anything like the dribble her sister was talking about over the weekend it won’t make much sense (does Leila ever make sense to be fair?) as she’s clearly on strong pain - who on earth takes advantage of their struggling sister like that?

No surprises from Leila I guess, anything for clicks and the whole family seems to love the drama.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
My hate watching only goes as far as stories. I can’t do the lives and my ears could never do the podcasts. Ears would explode from the shite dribble.

I feel really sorry for the sister- that pain sounds so horrendous. But as ever with these situations - I am gobsmacked that on the one hand they will take all the medical Advice and do the operation etc- but on the other, I won’t believe a word you evil doctors say on vaccination. WHY? WHY the complete confusion? It is so obvious to anyone with a brain that it is exactly the same as the many situations of people begging for a covid vaccination as they are dying in ICU. Because the pain and crisis of endo is right there on you, you’ll take the advice to make it go away (as you should), but if I cannot feel it impacting me directly, I WILL NOT LISTEN AND YOU ARE ALL SHEEP.

Reactions: 9
My hate watching only goes as far as stories. I can’t do the lives and my ears could never do the podcasts. Ears would explode from the shite dribble.

I feel really sorry for the sister- that pain sounds so horrendous. But as ever with these situations - I am gobsmacked that on the one hand they will take all the medical Advice and do the operation etc- but on the other, I won’t believe a word you evil doctors say on vaccination. WHY? WHY the complete confusion? It is so obvious to anyone with a brain that it is exactly the same as the many situations of people begging for a covid vaccination as they are dying in ICU. Because the pain and crisis of endo is right there on you, you’ll take the advice to make it go away (as you should), but if I cannot feel it impacting me directly, I WILL NOT LISTEN AND YOU ARE ALL SHEEP.
Yep. Same as evil government. But please give me all your money.

Reactions: 5
Lauren lately recorded leilas live. I hope it comes out.

Anyone feel like there’s a GFM coming for the sisters recovery or something to that effect?

Reactions: 8
I dont think Voldy runs the page either. She didnt mention Liela talking about her in the podcast until weeks after it happened and hasnt said boo about these voice messages. Im sure shed know about them as clazagain posted about tattle and the voice messages last night (this is the one who made the tiktoks on lies) and Voldy follows her so...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.