Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohmybortch

Chatty Member
Word for word.. it’s just been a lot… you know. Going through a natural disaster.. because I’m an empath
I just have this ability to absorb others pain and it just takes it out of me so I need to check out sometimes…

Under a photo of her bunion in a bath with an upside down book and candle.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Oh-my-ovaries

This is my first time posting after following along for a longtime. I have managed to get my hands on her admitting her supplier is said websites followed with messages. Am i allowed to share voice messages on this page? I can't deal with her BS & lies anymore.

J0J0

VIP Member
Hahahahahahahahahaha Tarah trying to school people on what a sense of community is when she won’t even wear a fucking mask during a pandemic because FrEeDoM. Ohhhh you think everyone should be helping each other NOW do you?! I hope they fucking leave you out there to rot. The irony of her situation - complaining that other people are getting on with their lives while she’s in a flooded area. HoW dArE tHeY!!! Kind of like saying ‘what pandemic, I’m living my life’ during an actual pandemic.

• Heart
  • Haha

Slaykay

Chatty Member
She really thinks she’s out here saying something… that whole speech do you think she imagines herself getting up and dribbling that absolute rubbish and people applauding… housing affordability… ahhhh what’s that got to do with the vaccine, doing it for the healthcare workers…. Get absolutely fucked you gronk, part of the reason they were sooo overworked is because of people like that you who decided they didn’t want to obey lockdowns, that you wouldn’t be controlled and wouldn’t get vaccinated.
If you’re so passionate about it why weren’t you there… yes you mentioned about 5 times that dad was there in your speech.
And let’s remember that until you moved yourself in the midst of a pandemic to NSW you had been mostly unaffected by restrictions and lockdowns
You are not a martyr you are a twat

• Heart
Reactions: 14

ohmybortch

Chatty Member
What kind of advice is f with them like they f with you?! This bleeds revenge, spite, and absolute hatred. She’s disgusting. I’m gutted I missed the live. Sounds like a good one.

• Heart
  • Haha

Gretelgottago

She basically implied that there is a push for non-binary acceptance because it’s “their” plan to phase out gender altogether so women can’t be women anymore.

“WE AS WOMEN ARE FUCKING UNDER ATTACK”

For the love of god, someone sedate her.

• Haha
  • Angry

J0J0

VIP Member
I’m sure it was a MASSIVE day tarah, laying in bed and fretting about not having a bath to film your feet in. You stopped to check the welfare of homeless people? File that under Never Happened.

• Haha

delicioustrifle

Wait, so she’s not delivering lovebombs anymore? So she still has a pile of gift cards sitting in her rug-free home that she will do what with, exactly?

Damn I hate having a real job that means I can’t watch her lives. Maybe I’ll quit and ‘design’ jools so can work in 20 min increments.

• Haha

ohmybortch

Chatty Member
What’s coming is… “I’ve had so many people from this community reach out in my DMs checking if I’m ok because I’ve been quiet. The truth is…. I’m not.”

• Haha
I don’t think going to the Uni bar nights to pick up counted as “going to Uni” 🤣 There is no way Liela has a degree. She may have attempted to go…thought she was smarter than her lecturers and then left in a huff when they returned a piece of work that was a veritable word salad and told her to re do it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Justbeige

VIP Member
ok.. so, she blocked me ages ago (for what, I do not know. Perhaps I lost my self control and commented on a live and she engaged with me, then she realised I wasn't fawning...) anyways, I recently discovered ways of viewing anonymously and it is a TREAT skimming through her captions. A few of my favourite snippets are as follows

"I’ve learnt a lot about myself since taking my life offline" --HA!! the things she learned involved watching clouds (???) and reading books (hun, that seems a bit above your head...). She really is a profound gift to her followers.

"2022 / is all about saying “fuck that” to the options they enforce as you bravely look for a way you can carve out your own from the ruins." --eh? what?

"One of my high school teachers once told me “I have a bet on that you will fail and not graduate” I thought it was because she hated me but she actually said that because she knew I was stubborn and was trying to inspire me to prove her wrong." --um... nope. Didn't happen. If it did, it was because she actually just hated you. I can only imagine how infuriating this budding sociopath would have been in high school

"I decided a quiet life is better than one displayed in tiny squares for harsh critics. So I put my phone down, I picked up books" --again... this is just not happening stop trying to pretend it is.

"old French music bringing happiness while I dream up new Goldè pieces" --I genuinely want to know what she is listening to that she thinks is "old french music" and why she thinks this is an interesting detail????

Also, where did the god damn rabbit go???

In conclusion, she is as much of a disaster as ever. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.
But she didn't graduate. Anything. Certainly her university degree was definitely not finished.
As someone who has survived past floods in Ipswich and actually witnessed hell on earth and tragedy. You just get on with it. You don't passively aggressively tell people they aren't doing enough whilst she is literally in her unclouded home with electricity, sewerage and wifi. Just because you witness and hear stories Tarah does not mean you are actually experiencing it. Your biggest issue is the helicopters keep you awake? You are not on the ground, you have never worn gumboots in your life.
Also don't fucking come for the military as they are at exhausted rates. Can anyone actually verify 'hundreds' of people missing from her town? I'm not dismissing the tragedy nor the numbers but saying hundreds missing is quite scary for Australian in any instance yet there is no reports of hundreds missing, I could be wrong and I certainly hope that is not reality. Also, it's Murwillumbah, my mum and Aunt are still uncontactable after 3 days. They are locals, they are THE people and you do not represent anyone in that area. Stop inserting yourself into tragedy. People who are doing aren't posting about it whinging about having no food or getting your shitty alibaba delivered.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

sneakpeek

Chatty Member
The bitch is out for coffee and treats. You can’t make this shit up. You are really in the thick of this disaster aren’t you Leila. We all know you read here YOU ARE A CUNT.

• Haha

Slaykay

Chatty Member
She’s an absolute flog. She’s not doing shit, and every time she’s involved with something she gets so up in arms that everyone doesn’t do what she does.
No.1 thing you should never do is judge another’s trauma…. So maybe the reason some can’t come and help is they actually can’t they may have previously lost people to a natural disaster. Who knows.
We all know that if she was actually boots on the ground she would be getting a beige Instagram pic of those boots… she really does thinks she’s some sort of martyr

shadowbanned

Remember when Melbourne endured 8+ months of lockdown? Lots of single parents working AND homeschooling with multiple kids... STFU Leila and look after your child, you piece of shit!

• Heart

Slaykay

Chatty Member
We are at war…. Actually no Leila, it’s devastating, it’s a disaster. Ukraine and Russia are in the midst of an actual war you silly stupid selfish witch.

pixie spotty

Chatty Member
Wonder what her next big ideology and philosophical stance will be on? Climate change? Flat earth? Extinct animals? She’s a literal nobody pretending to be this islander wild woman singlehandedly raising a child in a flooded house. How dare a transgender person take away from her divine femininity. It’s all about community remember and fighting them (the government, the scientists, the doctors, the people, “the man”). Eyeeee rolllllll

Such Golde! Guuuuuyyyyssss, she is protecting her divine feminine energy. It’s a bad vibes free zone. People who complain about her cheap arse products that she lays in bed making while watching the sunset through her frosted window are just jealous bitches who she doesn’t align with. Warrior boss babe philanthropic wild woman just doesn’t have time anymore to be charitable…she’s busy reading how to be a wild witch and quoting bullshit to justify her complete lack of social skills and ability to connect with anyone. So much insight and reflection 🙄

• Haha