Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justbeige

VIP Member
Deadset cannot believe she is in the bath again. This woman will constantly find new lows to stoop to.
I thought there was no clean water and sewerage was coming out of pipes Tarah? You told everyone to fill their bath with water because you had no fresh supplies? Is she bathing in the bottled water her 'friends ' bought her when she had no fresh water or food?

• Heart
Reactions: 16

throwawayorwillistay

Chatty Member
Lol, Liela exaggerating? Never!

The whole thing is so ridiculously embarrassing. It’s being reported as a Qanon cult camp, bogan fist fights and thefts are breaking out amongst the clowns at night, only 2 port-a-loo’s were ordered and there’s now a make-shift day care centre for the idiots to dump their kids with complete strangers so they can go and “Hold the line” or drink VB. It’s a pressure cooker of mental illness and ignorance, the majority attending have only gone to cause chaos because someone on Facebook told them to. No wonder Liela is feeling proud, it’s basically a family reunion for her tribe. I bet her Dad is running around yelling “This is Sparta” with his other unemployed, uneducated middle aged sad sack mates.

What a complete waste of time and use of resources for all of the emergency services that are having to attend to this shit show.
I am imagining a scene from Housos.

I know I shouldn't let it get to me because there is no such thing as rational thinking with these people, but I find their hypocrisy infuriating.

They say that 1m people have protested in Canberra and the media won't report on it because they are bias. But they refuse to believe footage of people ill or dying from covid in hospitals. Whenever a covid related death is reported they say things like "died WITH covid, not from" yet you can't use that argument when explaining vaccine related deaths (even though there have been very few directly attributed to the vaccine). They called for the vaccine rollout to stop because a small number of people had an adverse reaction - yet they turn a blind eye to the millions of people that have died from covid worldwide. They say that the vaccine is filled with poison, it's experimental, it's dangerous - yet most of them shill for shitty MLMs or use injectables, take dr*gs etc. They are anti government - yet most of them will happily accept disaster payments and other government benefits. Like - you can't tell me Liela isn't relying on some sort of government support despite being a #bossbabe. They are against mandates but live a relatively safe and privileged existence due to said mandates and without even realising it, their daily lives and all the actions that they take are governed by some type of law. You can't cherry pick what parts of society you want to contribute to and what parts you don't - particularly if you want all of the benefits.

I wish these f*cks would go over to Indonesia, or China or India - or any other nation that has been absolutely ravaged by covid so that they can get some perspective. I bet that they wouldn't feel as confident without a mask over there. Entitled wankers.

Last edited:
  • Heart

J0J0

VIP Member
This is hilarious.
Must just be a coincidence that all the other shit she was selling for her daughter’s business was from Aliexpress/alibaba as well. Oh, and her little shell jewellery box. Give it up Leis.
btw- copying other people’s designs and putting them out there as yours is also not cool.
She must be forgetting the time she used the Ali Express STOCK PHOTO 😂

• Haha

GemmaBish

omg this live. Saying how most brides are f*&k wits and so hard to deal with. Not a f*&king vibe guys.
She is SO rude.
Then someone on the live asked when is she giving them their money back and Lie-la went off. Sah professional.
2810DB85-28D5-4538-A33F-EAA0AD1DF6AA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

ThisGorjuzpiece

And there it is ladies & gentlemen, her newest scam will be ripping people off for a clairvoyant reading. Shes got the curly hair gypsy look happening and everything, her crytal ball will be on its way from Alibaba as we speak. She clearly is not selling enough of that hideous Jewelery that looks like its from Lovisa so needs to come up with another money making scam. She's sickening and the biggest scam artist I've ever seen. You're not psychic you're a lunatic Tarah.

• Haha

So many of you have asked

Dirty deleting evidence but also ensuring one of her tacky Goldodgy products can be first on the grid.

I don't know how she manages to be so increasingly unlikeable with each passing day, but credit where credit is due, she's got a genuine talent for being a piece of shit

• Haha
  • Heart
So let’s say Liela is doing what she says she is doing (bear with me here) WHY does she think it’s so amazing? She is basically buying gift cards with other people’s money and giving them out (2?) while she is down at the shops in her own town. Why on earth does she believe she needs accolades for that? It is so basic and minimal that it is not even worth telling people about. I’m sure most of us have performed way more charitable acts with our own money or goods (without telling anyone) 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15

So many of you have asked

She starts off with hundreds and thousands and then it turns to 1 million. Bit of a difference!
Lol, Liela exaggerating? Never!

The whole thing is so ridiculously embarrassing. It’s being reported as a Qanon cult camp, bogan fist fights and thefts are breaking out amongst the clowns at night, only 2 port-a-loo’s were ordered and there’s now a make-shift day care centre for the idiots to dump their kids with complete strangers so they can go and “Hold the line” or drink VB. It’s a pressure cooker of mental illness and ignorance, the majority attending have only gone to cause chaos because someone on Facebook told them to. No wonder Liela is feeling proud, it’s basically a family reunion for her tribe. I bet her Dad is running around yelling “This is Sparta” with his other unemployed, uneducated middle aged sad sack mates.

What a complete waste of time and use of resources for all of the emergency services that are having to attend to this shit show.

• Haha
  • Wow

J0J0

VIP Member
Coordinating rescues now?! She’ll be claiming to be the chopper pilot soon.
286F0894-36D1-4DE3-A09C-6B3268E805C3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

J0J0

VIP Member
She said a little while ago she got quoted something like 24k to have them removed which is ridiculous, I’ve never seen anyone pay that. She said she puts a little aside weekly towards the surgery but she will continue to try and get them removed for free.
I can tell you it’s nowhere near that expensive. Not for a straightforward explant. Unless she’s wanting a brand new smaller pair or a lift or something. I mean, they’re massive so that extra skin would need to go somewhere

This woman will stop at nothing. The only one at school with ‘dark skin’??? Sorry what?! She’s fucking white!!! At best she has a bad orange fake tan. Is she ACTUALLY claiming to be a POC? Fuck me, that bitch can fuck off the moon. What a piece of shit.

• Haha
Oh Hey Nicole, wanna come out with me today so we can grace the flood savaged towns with our presence? What are you wearing? I’m going casual chic is my teeny cropped tank, no bra and white shirt tied around my waist…you know so I look good…nah we won’t be doing any heavy lifting, I am going to go around and tell all the people I’m there to help them, especially those indigenous people, you know because I am much empathic. How about you wear clothes like me so we can kinda be matchy matchy and team with the theme of cool girls in denim and linen helping the poor povs that lost everything. Yeah yeah a white singlet with denim is great, nah nah we won’t be getting muddy, white is fine. Hey Nic, can you share my PayPal? I think the people out there will start sending money when they see me out there amongst it. Thanks doll.

Justbeige

VIP Member
What
She is vile, I really want to comment that on her live. She doesn’t understand nor listen to understand. I am not part of the trans community so I don’t wish to speak on their behalf… happy to be corrected but why is she saying oh if you want to be a woman I don’t care do as you want, it’s completely dismissive and revolting. Also she spews absolute hate, rubbish and miss information…” a lot of the trans community become women because e they hate women and want to beat the shot out of them” is she absolutely kidding. Honestly why is she even talking on this, she’s not an athlete nor trans so shut the fuck up you absolute knob!
Whaaat? Did she actually say that on a live? TRANS BECOME WOMEN BECAUSE THEY HATE WOMEN... I'm born female, represent as female, am as CIS as they come. I have never had to question my sexuality or gender in my whole life. It doesn't mean I don't care or have empathy for those that have gone through hell to become their true selves. I know fucking nothing on this topic because it's not a lived experience. But by f%ck I will fight, listen and be an allie to those that don't have that luxury. She's so big on increased suicide but will fuck over any human who doesn't conform to her narrative. She is so epically dangerous.

• Heart
Another tale of fantasy from Liela. Trapped, has no food, then goes to shops to buy food and chats with the homeless, then has friends arrive by boat?, submarine? jetskis? flying carpets and they kindly deliver food. My head spins trying to follow.

• Haha