Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well thank god she posted that unnecessary footage of her feet…again.
her time with Ever must be so “sacred” she spends the entire time on the phone videoing… or capturing the moments as she so eloquently puts it. Can’t wait for tonight’s “what I do in a day” tiktok..

Reactions: 4
I read (well skimmed) her word vomit stories about the school day. What’s with the romance novel type narrative with a cute boy always offering to fill up Evers water bottle? I’ll file that in the things that didn’t happen folder. Then saying she “tries” not to work at dinner. If work is that pressing you don’t take yourself off to house of Gucci while your child is at school, you get your work done. I don’t know who believes this bs, although given the lack of comments on her post no one really does. It’s pretty clear she hates her life and her only way to cope is to create this whimsical fantasy world. I almost feel sorry for her, but then I remember the horrible things she has done.

Reactions: 8
Goldejewels
Shes blocked my real account and my finsta, I'm pretty sad about it. All I ever did was lurk per page and she literally blocked me within the 10 seconds I had unblocked her to watch her stories, she's clearly very busy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly think leila started coaching because she saw Tays Way and Anna Rose making $$$$. Difference is both of them have decent followings and actually have something (abliwt terrible) to say

Reactions: 7
I honestly think leila started coaching because she saw Tays Way and Anna Rose making $$$$. Difference is both of them have decent followings and actually have something (abliwt terrible) to say
Oh no - Anna and Tays are just as problematic, they are just better at hiding their true nature.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.