Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deadset cannot believe she is in the bath again. This woman will constantly find new lows to stoop to.

Reactions: 4
Deadset cannot believe she is in the bath again. This woman will constantly find new lows to stoop to.
I thought there was no clean water and sewerage was coming out of pipes Tarah? You told everyone to fill their bath with water because you had no fresh supplies? Is she bathing in the bottled water her 'friends ' bought her when she had no fresh water or food?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought there was no clean water and sewerage was coming out of pipes Tarah? You told everyone to fill their bath with water because you had no fresh supplies? Is she bathing in the bottled water her 'friends ' bought her when she had no fresh water or food?
Didn't her pipes burst or did I imagine that 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought her hot tap burst too 🤔 she burned her hands and her feet trying to stop it didn't she? She's so lucky she could get a plumber out given there are 100s of people missing and her town is ruined and there are power failures.

Not to mention the sewage story. Maybe she's bathing in dirty water.

If people are still following her and commenting and sympathising with her then that is on them. Honestly the last 3 days have been nothing but contradiction and lies. If people can't put that together for themselves then they are as stupid as she is.

Reactions: 13
But she didn't graduate. Anything. Certainly her university degree was definitely not finished.
As someone who has survived past floods in Ipswich and actually witnessed hell on earth and tragedy. You just get on with it. You don't passively aggressively tell people they aren't doing enough whilst she is literally in her unclouded home with electricity, sewerage and wifi. Just because you witness and hear stories Tarah does not mean you are actually experiencing it. Your biggest issue is the helicopters keep you awake? You are not on the ground, you have never worn gumboots in your life.
Also don't bleeping come for the military as they are at exhausted rates. Can anyone actually verify 'hundreds' of people missing from her town? I'm not dismissing the tragedy nor the numbers but saying hundreds missing is quite scary for Australian in any instance yet there is no reports of hundreds missing, I could be wrong and I certainly hope that is not reality. Also, it's Murwillumbah, my mum and Aunt are still uncontactable after 3 days. They are locals, they are THE people and you do not represent anyone in that area. Stop inserting yourself into tragedy. People who are doing aren't posting about it whinging about having no food or getting your crappy alibaba delivered.
Hey - that's terrible about your mum and Aunt - so sorry to hear that. Are their homes ok? Do you know they are ok?

Reactions: 4
My lord this selfish woman has reached a new low even for her.
No matter what she says or does the only consist thing is her DISDAIN for her own child.
That poor child. L
Let’s not even touch the “stuck inside” comment ….even she seems to be aware that many people as close as “in my town” are now homeless due to floods.
Surely no one legitimately follows her for anything else than entertainment at how much of a hot mess she is.
AD5A287E-2E6F-46C7-8E72-1D2B9BF7FAF6.png

And what does she plan to do on her “break” whilst Ever is at childcare in the middle of a FLOOD crisis ???
Oh yeah - drive up to the GC and down some cocktails with her bogan mate Kelle.
Now that’s GOLDé! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her posts are so entertaining! I love the roller coaster of emotion and behaviour. Went for a drive but couldn’t get food. Then got food and said hello to an “indigenous” lady because you know…empathy and community. Later that day had to get food and water choppered in by her friends because she was surrounded by water…hot pipe burst burning her hands and feet…but those hands could operate the phone to keep filming. Then she couldn’t sleep because of the selfish people needing to be rescued. Then nearly fell into sedation whilst filming on her phone. Her time with her kid is sacred but please can someone take her off her hands because 2 days in the house that she can’t leave…but left like twice in a day…with her kid is tooooo much for single solo warrior le mama who depends on no one. She is financially independent guuuyyys but has no money to cover a short term crisis where she has lost NONE of her worldly good. All the screechy posts about sewerage and baths of water, people needing gum boots (in her size and possibly the man who would rescue her with his masculinity that aligned with her divine femininity) then she’s IN the bath of sacred water showing her bunions (no signs of burns). No longer worried about other peoples rotting feet from DISEASES FROM THE SEWERAGE…when really they should be able to go barefoot because of their nAtURal iMmuNity. It’s the best!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hey - that's terrible about your mum and Aunt - so sorry to hear that. Are their homes ok? Do you know they are ok?
Thanks. We know they have no power or reception but they were safe when I last made contact 4 days ago. They are sensible and have high houses around them and unfortunately they have gone through it before so I have no doubt they are just bunkering down and in no immediate danger.

Someone’s husband came over to fix them just like she asked
Because only men can be plumbers.

Her posts are so entertaining! I love the roller coaster of emotion and behaviour. Went for a drive but couldn’t get food. Then got food and said hello to an “indigenous” lady because you know…empathy and community. Later that day had to get food and water choppered in by her friends because she was surrounded by water…hot pipe burst burning her hands and feet…but those hands could operate the phone to keep filming. Then she couldn’t sleep because of the selfish people needing to be rescued. Then nearly fell into sedation whilst filming on her phone. Her time with her kid is sacred but please can someone take her off her hands because 2 days in the house that she can’t leave…but left like twice in a day…with her kid is tooooo much for single solo warrior le mama who depends on no one. She is financially independent guuuyyys but has no money to cover a short term crisis where she has lost NONE of her worldly good. All the screechy posts about sewerage and baths of water, people needing gum boots (in her size and possibly the man who would rescue her with his masculinity that aligned with her divine femininity) then she’s IN the bath of sacred water showing her bunions (no signs of burns). No longer worried about other peoples rotting feet from DISEASES FROM THE SEWERAGE…when really they should be able to go barefoot because of their nAtURal iMmuNity. It’s the best!
This Golde.

Reactions: 7
F**k, I’m sure all those poor families who have lost EVERYTHING would do anything right now to be stuck inside their warm homes for 4 weeks straight with their children!!!
How low can this horrible woman go?!?! She’s absolutely disgusting!!!

We are at war…. Actually no Leila, it’s devastating, it’s a disaster. Ukraine and Russia are in the midst of an actual war you silly stupid selfish witch.

Reactions: 13
Honestly she lies so much she cant keep up.

The water in the badly effected areas isnt safe to drink or bathe in. Thus, not badly effected.

Reactions: 6
The nerve…… “if” there were any childcare options available in her area they would be reserved for emergency /frontline staff and volunteers, the people who are out there actually doing the hard work so Liela can pop her very-rested and underworked bunions in a bath. If she enquired about child care so she could get out there and offer a hand then one could forgive her entitlement but no, she’s just a selfish bleep who can only focus on how anything & everything affects her.

Did anyone see the clip she wrote about the ADF? apparently they were all out in droves imposing isolation rules during covid but not now in a state of emergency… bleeping clown…how can one person be so stupid?…Lie-Lie, maybe take a little look on the ADF website for Operation flood assist 2022, and those that are not already deployed helping with the clean up have been assisting in aged care homes, like the one your Mum is in to help with the ongoing crisis that is still unfolding due to your little flu that just needs a bit of Vitamin D

Reactions: 8
The nerve…… “if” there were any childcare options available in her area they would be reserved for emergency /frontline staff and volunteers, the people who are out there actually doing the hard work so Liela can pop her very-rested and underworked bunions in a bath. If she enquired about child care so she could get out there and offer a hand then one could forgive her entitlement but no, she’s just a selfish bleep who can only focus on how anything & everything affects her.

Did anyone see the clip she wrote about the ADF? apparently they were all out in droves imposing isolation rules during covid but not now in a state of emergency… bleeping clown…how can one person be so stupid?…Lie-Lie, maybe take a little look on the ADF website for Operation flood assist 2022, and those that are not already deployed helping with the clean up have been assisting in aged care homes, like the one your Mum is in to help with the ongoing crisis that is still unfolding due to your little flu that just needs a bit of Vitamin D
Could not agree more. She has no idea about the ADF and the false story of tankers in the streets to make people stay at home, such utter crap. Having lived in Amberley and knowing family and friends who are in all the defences she has zero clue. Shut your stupid uneducated whinging mouth Tarah and stop inserting yourself into stories so you are the hard done by hero.

I’m sure the people suffering right now really appreciate her stating something like this needed to happen to restore humanity. No it didn’t. Humanity was abiding by regulations for the greater good. I know I keep saying it but she’s a pig.

Reactions: 5
Honestly she lies so much she cant keep up.

The water in the badly effected areas isnt safe to drink or bathe in. Thus, not badly effected.
The tit that must come out of her pores from all the lying would be 10 times worse than any sewage.

I’m sure the people suffering right now really appreciate her stating something like this needed to happen to restore humanity. No it didn’t. Humanity was abiding by regulations for the greater good. I know I keep saying it but she’s a pig.
She has no idea. So privileged and repulsive.

Reactions: 3
Clearly whoever messaged doesn’t know that negativity is Liela’s forte and this isn’t even her best work 🤣
95BF344F-FB89-4081-86CF-B4E1B734336A.jpeg

She’s lived in this cOmMuNitY for 5 minutes. God she is a wanker. As if she’s out there helping people 🤦🏼‍♀️
2F0EB827-AD67-44E2-9434-E6066CEF4EF4.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.