Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And so it begins… we have no food for meals. Sorry mate but you were out yesterday taking photos yeah? Like surely you spent even a millisecond thinking - oh. Might need some food. Have a child to feed…

return of the go fund me in 3…2….1….

Reactions: 3
And so it begins… we have no food for meals. Sorry mate but you were out yesterday taking photos yeah? Like surely you spent even a millisecond thinking - oh. Might need some food. Have a child to feed…

return of the go fund me in 3…2….1….
Umm ok. She has had days to prep . It has been raining but not flooding and surely her clairvoyance would have told her to stock up? Hmm .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You wouldn’t take a free needle or wear a mask for your community cos freedom. Here’s your freedom Leila, enjoy.
Edited: I don’t wish ill harm on her and I feel sorry for Ever most of all.

Umm ok. She has had days to prep . It has been raining but not flooding and surely her clairvoyance would have told her to stock up? Hmm .
Exactly, maybe she should just manifest a little harder…

Most people, especially parents, keep spare tins/packs of essentials to see you through those days you can’t leave the house let alone a disaster you have had days to prepare for.

Like everyone else I feel sorry for Ever.

Liela can get fucked, she’s irresponsible and as per usual her scheming steaming pile of tit personality is always on the lookout for what she can gain or benefit from in this situation

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She'll be devestated that she can't film herself sitting in the bath today.

I hope that if things turn worse she puts Evers safety and well-being before her own deluded needs.

Interesting to see that her followers took another dip this morning, people are starting to see through her manipulative bullshit

Reactions: 5
Liela blocked me ages ago (I have no idea why, I've never interacted with her), but it's nice to see some things never change. That poor kid. Is there any chance Ever is with her father?

How could she not have gotten food before now? Manifesting not working for you love?

• Haha
Omgggggggg Leila telling other people to check their privilege 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't know Leila, maybe when you were told to evacuate that would have been a good time to think about what you would do if you were stuck for a few days?!?!? Just an idea.

I'm continually shocked by the sheer selfishness of her behaviour.

My poor friend has had her house completely wiped out, with 2 young children. They spent the 48 hours before they had to leave packing and moving almost their entire house contents to safety. And here is Leila asking for help to find some food. Its so infuriating 😡

• Angry
Sorry lei lei. Next to no sympathy. You were out abs about yesterday. You could have gotten food. You could have gone to the chemist. NOW you’re crying poor me? Sorry. But no. Oh but also you’re still doing gods work in the community? Bless.

Reactions: 2
She makes me SO mad. A victim in any circumstance. And a dumbass. This is why she was told to evacuate. Just because your house may not flood, does not mean you don’t need to evacuate. You get out so you can still access things. She deserves to starve for a hot minute. Ever does not.

She is loving this
Agree. She’s revelling in it because it’s not actually affecting her yet. But will cry for the attention anyway. ‘Don’t forget meeeeee, what about meeee?!’

Reactions: 9
She makes me SO mad. A victim in any circumstance. And a dumbass. This is why she was told to evacuate. Just because your house may not flood, does not mean you don’t need to evacuate. You get out so you can still access things. She deserves to starve for a hot minute. Ever does not.
Forever the victim. It’s her only role. Which is ironic given her manifesting bullshit.

Yo Leila - I'm also a sola mama! And the roads between mine and my ex's place are all flooded so we can't get to each other. But none of this is about me, I have zero to complain about in all this....

I did stock up on pantry supplies early last week when it became obvious this was a serious weather event though, like any well adjusted person did.

You're not posting anything helpful - just go away with the poor me 'I need medicine, I burned myself, I have no food, I'm a single parent, blah bleeping blah complaining" It loses its genuineness when you finish with "My life is hard but I'm still trying to help" and look I'm telling everyone how helpful I'm being in case no one noticed

Sounds like she is still bitter Hello Fresh rejected her request to work together back in the day

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Good grief, as if she has no food and if she doesn't well she is just so stupid and irresponsible I can't feel sorry for her. No medication either , aww how about pre planning you dingbat. I hope Ever is okay though. I really feel its just more lies and drama, which is horrible because there are people in dreadful circumstances up north.

Reactions: 1
She should call the SES and let them know that she was left pregnant 7 years ago, that should move her right to the top of the priority list for emergency supplies such as Savlon cream and organic bone broth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
In her story last night talking about how she couldn’t sleep she seriously sounded medicated like she had just taken 5 Valium. I can’t stand her and that tooth.

And after talking for how long about the fact that the pandemic wasn’t real she now says that what has been going on in the world for the last 2 years has been terrible. What exactly is she doing to help anyone sitting at the top of her hill.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.