Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely had a big falling out with Elle- mentions the older sister in her latest post but nothing about her younger one. My guess is she’s jealous that Elle is in a relationship and has secured a full time job…2 things Liela just can’t seem to hold on to.
Elle definitely seems like the most grounded and genuine sister by a country mile. She’s naturally beautiful too - I hope her man is kind to her and her kids.

The other two just seem to want to make tragedies about themselves. Such strange behaviour.

Reactions: 6
I don't feel Elle is a whole lot better than Leila. She is on her third (?) love of her life relationship since her divorce, this one has only been around 3-4 months and is regularly around her kids. Elle is also antivax and has openly slammed vaccine mandates as the reason the flood support has been so poor (I'm not disputing the woeful government response, just the anti-vax exploitation of it), she is anti-covid and lockdowns, even though in QLD she's hardly been affected.

The both appear to regularly follow and unfollow each other so their relationship is obviously toxic - I would say the 3 of them of them are very similar. Elle was on board with the Go Fund Me wasn't she? They don't seem to worry all that much about their mum these days either....

I don't think Leila looks very hard for full-time work to be honest, Elle obviously needs to work, 3 children is harder than 1 financially.

Reactions: 9
I don't feel Elle is a whole lot better than Leila. She is on her third (?) love of her life relationship since her divorce, this one has only been around 3-4 months and is regularly around her kids. Elle is also antivax and has openly slammed vaccine mandates as the reason the flood support has been so poor (I'm not disputing the woeful government response, just the anti-vax exploitation of it), she is anti-covid and lockdowns, even though in QLD she's hardly been affected.

The both appear to regularly follow and unfollow each other so their relationship is obviously toxic - I would say the 3 of them of them are very similar. Elle was on board with the Go Fund Me wasn't she? They don't seem to worry all that much about their mum these days either....

I don't think Leila looks very hard for full-time work to be honest, Elle obviously needs to work, 3 children is harder than 1 financially.

Ah I didn’t realise she was anti vax also, I thought I read that she had been vaccinated. I’m new to the train wreck having only started following Leila just before Covid hit but it sure is a heck of a ride! 😆

Reactions: 3
She may have been vaccinated but only recently, it was since the start of this year that she said she was looking for work and she is skilled in areas that had mandates - she said she would leave it till February and then probably cave and get the vax if she hadn't found a job.

Like honestly why waste everyone's time up until that point?? I have more respect for people who don't give in, whose principles are so strong that they back them until they die. Even if their antivax principles are ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Elle is working from home, it’s probably an out call/cold call gig for some energy or telco company, low wage but no vaccinations would be required, but it’s a job! a stepping stone. She also had Covid recently from her little covid catching party with Liela so that would make her exempt from getting the vaccine for a short time.

I don’t think Elle is a bad person, it’s a shame that she is so clueless about life, is co-dependent & easily influenced but she is also the baby of a very dysfunctional family.

I think she has been dealt a crappy hand and has no idea of what a healthy relationship looks like hence all the soul mates.

Imagine having those self-righteous wack jobs for a Father and sisters? it’s probably easier for her to go along with their anti-vax narrative then it would be to go against the grain. Kudos to her for having boundaries with Liela, even if it takes 50 toxic block/unblock situations, the 51st might be when she goes no-contact for good. Liela obviously needs Elle more than Elle needs her, I imagine Ever is what keeps her going back and breaking the cycle of toxic family relationships is hard work especially when you don’t have any tools or knowledge to do so. Elle would benefit so much from decent therapy, she’s not a narcissist and obviously cares for her kids, a future with better self-awareness and self-esteem would be so good for her.

Last edited:
Did she really have it? There wasn't every any official proof Leila had it so I necessarily believe she did. There is nothing Leila likes better than having people feel sorry for and having people make a fuss of her.

If Elle had it and is now exempt from getting the vaccine that still doesn't explain the entire 6 months prior when she chose not to get it.

I absolutely agree on the therapy front, I am also a single parent and therapy fixed me of all kinds of toxic relationship hang-ups. But I knew I had to be a better role-model for my children, and Elle seems to find the same new partner over and over and learns nothing each time - stop having them around your children after 5 minutes!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Elle is still a problematic Bogan. At first i thought she may be a better mum than Liela but she is just as bad. She falls in love at the drop of the hat and all of these men(she defs has a type fat bogan weight lifters) are around the kids within weeks. Elle openly said she was in a DV situation with the last one but before that within weeks he was soul mate/constantly with the kids.
She is an uneducated unvaccinated piece of tit.

Reactions: 4
I wasn't aware she was in a DV situation, why didn't she get any help to heal from that for herself and her kids?

Totally not WK for Elle, I just think she's a prime example of lifelong dysfunctional learnt behaviour and little education.

In comparison to Liela she isn't bad, but the bar is set pretty bleeping high/low when you think of how cooked Ol'Lies is

“I had a local ask me who’s been leaving the love bombs?” LOL bullshit

She would’ve had no interaction with any locals today. She popped out for the day to take a video of a damaged road, scolded Ever for walking to close all while galloping around in her shiny new horse riding boots 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
$900 raised in an hour! So much fundraising for other causes!
Me, me, me, me, me 😂
Thank goodness she saved her Mums life with the info from Instagram, even the doctors said it!

• Haha
This interaction 100% never happened 😂 she’s so full of it.

I hope people know better than to donate to her 🤞🏼
If she TRULY wanted the act to be anonymous (and that's only IF she has actually been "love-bombing" people like she says), she wouldn't post about it on her page. F*ckwit.

She now cares about local businesses and takeaways? Was it just afew months ago she herself asked her followers to make fake orders so the takeaway that wouldn't serve her (no mask) lost money. She said she had just ordered hundreds of dollars worth of food she never intended to pay for and pick up. Much caring, much Mother Teresa.

Reactions: 19
Just when you think it can’t get anymore ridiculous. Locals don’t talk to Tarah. She’s so full of herself and an outright liar. If she truly wanted to help she would link a reputable charity not her own damn PayPal. No one believes her horseshit for a second.

She now cares about local businesses and takeaways? Was it just afew months ago she herself asked her followers to make fake orders so the takeaway that wouldn't serve her (no mask) lost money. She said she had just ordered hundreds of dollars worth of food she never intended to pay for and pick up. Much caring, much Mother Teresa.
Not to forget the made up story about ALL the dirty looks she received at the supermarket for not wearing a mask. And apparently some woman confronting her about it. Now all of a sudden all the people who ‘victimised’ her in public are her CoMmUnItY. Wtf she can’t keep track of her lies 🤥

Reactions: 13
Just when you think it can’t get anymore ridiculous. Locals don’t talk to Tarah. She’s so full of yourself and an outright liar. If she truly wanted to help she would link a reputable charity not her own damn PayPal. No one believes her horseshit for a second.
It's all about her. How she saved her mother. How everything affects her.

Just when you think it can’t get anymore ridiculous. Locals don’t talk to Tarah. She’s so full of herself and an outright liar. If she truly wanted to help she would link a reputable charity not her own damn PayPal. No one believes her horseshit for a second.

Not to forget the made up story about ALL the dirty looks she received at the supermarket for not wearing a mask. And apparently some woman confronting her about it. Now all of a sudden all the people who ‘victimised’ her in public are her CoMmUnItY. Wtf she can’t keep track of her lies 🤥
Apparently she was getting dirty looks from people on the GC when she had to cross the border for a necessary reason because she was covered in mud and wet. These same people used to judge her by their stares when she was walking down the street, because they all knew she was left pregnant, yeah Tarah. No one cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure she just picked some random house to photograph & say she dropped off money/gift cards there. No photo/video of the interaction means it DIDN'T HAPPEN LIELA!!!

Reactions: 5
Now now, don’t give her any ideas!
It will be full of ‘how do we donate? I admire everything you’re doing so much’ comments made via Liela herself no doubt 😆

Next up she will offer her ‘divine mission statement’ as a way to donate to the flood relief while keeping the $$ for herself no doubt.

Did they actually get anyone on board for that coaching that was offered a while back? Never saw anything about new clients.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.