Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect that post is to show just how much she is ‘helping’ her community. I would bet my life she’s not in her town actually doing any hands on work…she’s probably too tired after those annoying helicopters saving others from their flooded homes kept her awake at night 😏
But how the hell does her "community", which to me means the town she lives in, see her posts unless they follow her?? Isn't it just her real & fake followers who see this? Just how many live local enough to help out with the physical items she says people need?

Reactions: 1
God her posts are so passive aggressive sometimes!! I bet these gumboots you’re urgently requesting won’t be going on your bunion feet so you can help out rather than sitting on your witch ass complaining about helicopters, spiders and having no food 🙄

Reactions: 3
But how the hell does her "community", which to me means the town she lives in, see her posts unless they follow her?? Isn't it just her real & fake followers who see this? Just how many live local enough to help out with the physical items she says people need?
Zero. Or almost zero. This is setting the scene for her next Go Fund Me

Reactions: 2
Did she just dirty delete her fictional post about going shopping and racially profiling homeless people?

Pics of your neighbours mud on your face Liela or it didn't happen.

Reactions: 5
Did she just dirty delete her fictional post about going shopping and racially profiling homeless people?

Pics of your neighbours mud on your face Liela or it didn't happen.
AGREE!! I bet she hasn’t even left her house!! Post videos of yourself driving through your flooded town!! Post photos of the bare shelves in your grocery store you just walked around!!!

Reactions: 3
ok.. so, she blocked me ages ago (for what, I do not know. Perhaps I lost my self control and commented on a live and she engaged with me, then she realised I wasn't fawning...) anyways, I recently discovered ways of viewing anonymously and it is a TREAT skimming through her captions. A few of my favourite snippets are as follows

"I’ve learnt a lot about myself since taking my life offline" --HA!! the things she learned involved watching clouds (???) and reading books (hun, that seems a bit above your head...). She really is a profound gift to her followers.

"2022 / is all about saying “duck that” to the options they enforce as you bravely look for a way you can carve out your own from the ruins." --eh? what?

"One of my high school teachers once told me “I have a bet on that you will fail and not graduate” I thought it was because she hated me but she actually said that because she knew I was stubborn and was trying to inspire me to prove her wrong." --um... nope. Didn't happen. If it did, it was because she actually just hated you. I can only imagine how infuriating this budding sociopath would have been in high school

"I decided a quiet life is better than one displayed in tiny squares for harsh critics. So I put my phone down, I picked up books" --again... this is just not happening stop trying to pretend it is.

"old French music bringing happiness while I dream up new Goldè pieces" --I genuinely want to know what she is listening to that she thinks is "old french music" and why she thinks this is an interesting detail????

Also, where did the god damn rabbit go???

In conclusion, she is as much of a disaster as ever. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Poor Ever. Always being offloaded at the earliest convenience. She’s been going to school head, 6 hours a day of ‘soul time’ for you 5 days a week. Seriously 🙄

E789990A-A3E7-4A17-A59D-E33AEA860679.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Remember when Melbourne endured 8+ months of lockdown? Lots of single parents working AND homeschooling with multiple kids... STFU Leila and look after your child, you piece of tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
ok.. so, she blocked me ages ago (for what, I do not know. Perhaps I lost my self control and commented on a live and she engaged with me, then she realised I wasn't fawning...) anyways, I recently discovered ways of viewing anonymously and it is a TREAT skimming through her captions. A few of my favourite snippets are as follows

"I’ve learnt a lot about myself since taking my life offline" --HA!! the things she learned involved watching clouds (???) and reading books (hun, that seems a bit above your head...). She really is a profound gift to her followers.

"2022 / is all about saying “duck that” to the options they enforce as you bravely look for a way you can carve out your own from the ruins." --eh? what?

"One of my high school teachers once told me “I have a bet on that you will fail and not graduate” I thought it was because she hated me but she actually said that because she knew I was stubborn and was trying to inspire me to prove her wrong." --um... nope. Didn't happen. If it did, it was because she actually just hated you. I can only imagine how infuriating this budding sociopath would have been in high school

"I decided a quiet life is better than one displayed in tiny squares for harsh critics. So I put my phone down, I picked up books" --again... this is just not happening stop trying to pretend it is.

"old French music bringing happiness while I dream up new Goldè pieces" --I genuinely want to know what she is listening to that she thinks is "old french music" and why she thinks this is an interesting detail????

In conclusion, she is as much of a disaster as ever. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.
"While I dream up new Golde pieces"....

Always trying to convince us that she created & made all this crappy crap herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hey town is flooded and she’s looking for a babysitter. Clearly doesn’t have friends m, why would you post that on your “business page”. Didn’t you want to homeschool ever only minutes ago.
I’m a single parent, I work full time, I am also from Melbourne so I get how hard it is. But asking for childcare when your community are suffering… in your own words their Leila, showing your pro ledge once again

Reactions: 9
Ever is one kid, she seems like a pretty good kid. I understand single mums wanting to have a break - but looking for childcare when your kid is normally at school just screams red flags

Also - how interesting, her divine mission statement PDF is down from over $80 to $39 dollars. Guess they werent selling. Ive only noticed because I considered getting it when it was on sale (it was $45 with the discount code!) so I could share with the forum ahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isn’t her town under water? Don’t think any childcare centres or vacation care will be operating hun 😂😂

• Haha

But she didn't graduate. Anything. Certainly her university degree was definitely not finished.
As someone who has survived past floods in Ipswich and actually witnessed hell on earth and tragedy. You just get on with it. You don't passively aggressively tell people they aren't doing enough whilst she is literally in her unclouded home with electricity, sewerage and wifi. Just because you witness and hear stories Tarah does not mean you are actually experiencing it. Your biggest issue is the helicopters keep you awake? You are not on the ground, you have never worn gumboots in your life.
Also don't bleeping come for the military as they are at exhausted rates. Can anyone actually verify 'hundreds' of people missing from her town? I'm not dismissing the tragedy nor the numbers but saying hundreds missing is quite scary for Australian in any instance yet there is no reports of hundreds missing, I could be wrong and I certainly hope that is not reality. Also, it's Murwillumbah, my mum and Aunt are still uncontactable after 3 days. They are locals, they are THE people and you do not represent anyone in that area. Stop inserting yourself into tragedy. People who are doing aren't posting about it whinging about having no food or getting your crappy alibaba delivered.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
“I’ll be rebuilding” 🤨
Rebuilding what. You don’t own anything and your crummy house hasn’t even flooded. And you have no useful skills to help anyone else rebuild anything, she can’t even put a flat pack together on her own. She literally lives for this tit. Just as she was pleased when her mum unfortunately became so unwell, she is super happy about this and she lives for any attention with her woe is me attitude, to try and fulfill unmet needs from her childhood.

Liela, we know you read here. Honestly, you need therapy. Good, proper, ongoing, consistent therapy with a QUALIFIED clinical psychologist (that’s 6+ years at uni, not listening to 1 podcast and then deciding you can help people by the way). You can get a mental health plan from your GP and have 20 subsidised sessions. Maybe cut back on the Botox and spend that money on the psych.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There are people missing but it's certainly not 100s. And it is absolutely a terrible thing, but the way she is begging for sympathy is just so sickening. She is so very unaffected by this and making it all about her infuriates me!!

I'm single mum in Brisbane and my both my kids schools have been shut ALL WEEK. So I've been solo at home while working!! But our house is completely fine - so apart from feeling extra frazzled this week I'm so grateful for everything that we do have.

Maybe you try that Leila instead of complaining 7 million times per day 😡

Reactions: 11
She’s an absolute pig. Anyone local that can go pick up Ever and get her to her father at least? If I had I JetSki or boat I would. #saveever

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That post looking for a babysitter or vac care is about as low as I’ve ever seen her go- what a selfish witch. Read the room Tarah…your community that you’re calling on to look after your daughter (while you do what? You don’t have a job and spend your days lazing around judging by what you share) and you think they would have the time or energy to give you some soul time. You are an absolute piece of tit and I can only hope that Ever breaks the cycle of your dysfunctional family when she is older and has nothing to do with you.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.