Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such an odd thing to make up? Delusion seems to run in the family.
This post is also very odd. She appears to be more focused on sharing every detail on social media (but don’t tell her to be positive or share your experiences!) than speaking to trusted friends, family and getting grief counselling.
Translation- I want everyone to place me on a pedestal as the only voice of endometriosis and I want you all to give me a platform that I can now profit from.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Translation- I want everyone to place me on a pedestal as the only voice of endometriosis and I want you all to give me a platform that I can now profit from.
And while you’re at it sign up for this course which teaches you how to quit your 9-5 and make money from your phone and buy my tumeric vitamins and $4,000 water alkaliser 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her sister: "I know how to be positive and I'm quite good at it". Uh, apparently not. 🙄

And why does Lie-la need to "retreat to just "be", because of the rain? SHE wasn't personally affected!!! Except to scam all her followers into directly giving HER money that she most likely kept most of?!

She infuriates me!!!! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 9
Two bunions she shares her PayPal link within the next 24 hours
She’s lived in Murwillumbah a hot minute and she is speaking on behalf of the community? 😳

Towns like that take YEARS to become part of the fabric of the community. (Especially when you are a GC bogan who would stand out like a sore thumb.)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tarah has done nothing to actually help this town. There is a huge volunteer hub run right down the road from her home on the hill and many of us have been there coordinating volunteer help, ADF and navy jobs and also directing the police since day one. Many of us have not had a day off since the flooding started. If she actually volunteered her time she would know how much the citizens of this town have actually done and raised through legitimate go fund me accounts that are actually spent on flood victims. We are also sending out 1500 hot meals a day whist having built a makeshift supermarket free of charge for those affected which includes food, pertrol, gurneys, you name it. Not once have I seen her there with the actual volunteers, she’s all for show! Let’s see if she makes an appearance at the hub this flood because we’re still there!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Tarah has done nothing to actually help this town. There is a huge volunteer hub run right down the road from her home on the hill and many of us have been there coordinating volunteer help, ADF and navy jobs and also directing the police since day one. Many of us have not had a day off since the flooding started. If she actually volunteered her time she would know how much the citizens of this town have actually done and raised through legitimate go fund me accounts that are actually spent on flood victims. We are also sending out 1500 hot meals a day whist having built a makeshift supermarket free of charge for those affected which includes food, pertrol, gurneys, you name it. Not once have I seen her there with the actual volunteers, she’s all for show! Let’s see if she makes an appearance at the hub this flood because we’re still there!
Amazing. You guys are all incredible - I’m so sorry for what you’re still going through.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Amazing. You guys are all incredible - I’m so sorry for what you’re still going through.
Thank you 🙏 although those of us genuine volunteers don’t do it for the head pats so that’s probably why Tarah hasn’t come down because she can’t make it about herself or be the hero she’s making herself out to be.
The photos of her in her crop top with hat and not one speck of mud literally pushed me over the edge.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you 🙏 although those of us genuine volunteers don’t do it for the head pats so that’s probably why Tarah hasn’t come down because she can’t make it about herself or be the hero she’s making herself out to be.
The photos of her in her crop top with hat and not one speck of mud literally pushed me over the edge.
She truly is a revolting human.

Reactions: 5
Oh so Liela wasn’t being stopped in the street by the people of Murwillumbah to thank her for single handedly getting the town out of crisis with her love bombs and photos of her NOT doing anything? The only single mother left pregnant, philanthropist, warrior woman, ex flight attendant, fauxtogtapher, jeweller and divine female has actually been doing nothing of any impact? Curiouser and curiouser.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Completely unsurprised by all this, yet to hear it first hand is infuriating all over again.

Reactions: 8
Not to mention too that most of us volunteers also run actual businesses or have actual jobs that they’ve put on the back burner to help the town and many of us have children that aren’t going to school as well. If the flood is affecting her Ali Baba “bizness” so much and it’s quiet than she’ll have all the time in the world to actually help out! No soul days here Tarah.

Reactions: 9
Oh so Liela wasn’t being stopped in the street by the people of Murwillumbah to thank her for single handedly getting the town out of crisis with her love bombs and photos of her NOT doing anything? The only single mother left pregnant, philanthropist, warrior woman, ex flight attendant, fauxtogtapher, jeweller and divine female has actually been doing nothing of any impact? Curiouser and curiouser.
Remember in her live how she said she had to stop delivering love bombs as walking up and down the street was so time consuming and people would CHASE HER DOWN?

She’s so full of sh#t, makes my blood boil. Don’t pretend you’re helping the community in a time of crisis when you’re contributing nothing at all.

She truly is a revolting human.
Absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 7
So she could have dropped the thousands of $$$ she received into her personal paypal account..straight down to you @becauseyou or another volunteer?
Liela needs to be on current affair.

Reactions: 7
So she could have dropped the thousands of $$$ she received into her personal paypal account..straight down to you @becauseyou or another volunteer?
Liela needs to be on current affair.
That would have been ideal but don’t be silly. How is she going to pretend she’s the towns saving grace if she gives the money to people actually helping and with transparent go fund me pages?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.