Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I support victims of SA as a survivor myself but I didn’t realise there was a link between SA and endo? Or is she just sympathy baiting

Reactions: 1
I support victims of SA as a survivor myself but I didn’t realise there was a link between SA and endo? Or is she just sympathy baiting
She says that women hold all their trauma in their wombs and thus the endo is a result of the SA. I feel horrendously sad for both of those outcomes. There are studies to show a link - a relative link rather than absolute but lots more research needed. And not because women hold trauma in their womb obviously.

Reactions: 2
PTSD does hold in the body, there's a great book titled "The body keeps the score" for anyone who may also be suffering from c-ptsd/PTSD in this thread. I hadn't heard of the link between SA & endo before beyond a more woo Louise Hays train of thought, though would be interested in reading more

Reactions: 3
Leila believes what she wants to believe and then says it as if it’s fact 🙄 The mind/body connection is complex HOWEVER there are obviously lots of women with endo with no history of SA. Correlation does not equal causation…a fact that Liela cannot comprehend in any way, shape or form. She is so uneducated and ignorant that she doesn’t know what she doesn’t know.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Leila believes what she wants to believe and then says it as if it’s fact 🙄 The mind/body connection is complex HOWEVER there are obviously lots of women with endo with no history of SA. Correlation does not equal causation…a fact that Liela cannot comprehend in any way, shape or form. She is so uneducated and ignorant that she doesn’t know what she doesn’t know.
👏👏👏 And I am one of those women with no SA history & suffered greatly from endo, resulting in my unfortunate hysterectomy.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
👏👏👏 And I am one of those women with no SA history & suffered greatly from endo, resulting in my unfortunate hysterectomy.
I read her caption and felt it was her clunky writing to blame, rather than actually making a statement about the link between SA and endo. More like broken clock right twice a day type thing.

I also had trouble finding it, maybe she is shadowbanned? But here's the link..

Surprise, surprise 😉
Currently skipping through the podcast and Liela even mentions Tyler Henry and how amazing his show is about life paths 😂

Her sister mentioned she doesn’t believe in IVF because of ‘spirituality’ which I’ve never heard as a reason not to do IVF before but each to their own 🤷🏽‍♀️ Liela is feeling into her psychic gifts and knows her sisters lessons were chosen by herself and she asked for them to happen to her. She asked for all this trauma before she came to this earth!

Liela remembers clearly choosing her family because they were poor. She knows this to be true. Wow so amazing!

Liela is also making sure that her sister knows to tell all the medical professionals that the operation is a spiritual procedure, not a medical procedure as they don’t understand. (She’s keeping her womb for a ceremony)

lol they finish the episode by talking about ‘legit science’ on how trauma is passed through generations. Not that they need science to structure their beliefs though! These two contradict themselves every minute.

Very sad how affected her sister sounds and comments on feeling ‘drug f#cked’.

Hope her pain is eased soon with a smooth recovery from her operation.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well done you for skipping thru and giving us a summary - saving all our ears 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
TW:
This belief of people choosing their path (ie children of abuse choosing their path before they’re earthside) is common for these insane uneducated ‘healers’.
As a medical professional (and normal empathetic human) I find this view horrifically offensive and honestly disgusting. And also ironic given Leila is the biggest victim of them all.
Leila is a piece of tit and I worry for her daughter.

Reactions: 18
TW
I suspect that many of Leila’s genuine followers are vulnerable and uneducated. Some are looking for healing in all the wrong places. All this manifestation/we create our own path/choose our emotions bullshit is another form of victim blaming/toxic positivity (much like ARR). No one is responsible for the abuse perpetrated on them…the blame sits entirely with the perpertrator.

Sadly Liela’s followers won’t achieve healing through her bullshit “mentoring”. She has zero training in trauma and is likely to do more harm.

Sadly there is zero accountability for “wellness warriors” who do such harm.

Reactions: 12
Me too. No SA. My heart goes out to all that have suffered. But horrible endo for 25 years and hysterectomy late 30's.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just listening to the podcast now. Ugh the intentional pronunciation of “dis-ease” kills me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I read her caption and felt it was her clunky writing to blame, rather than actually making a statement about the link between SA and endo. More like broken clock right twice a day type thing.
It was actually the sister who made the link between the SA and her endo in her stories…

Probably pissed off the sis is trying to cash in on her tragedy… it’s actually quiet sad
I think it’s the younger sister who isn’t following Liela anymore, not the older one who recently had the operation. Younger sister mentioned working full time (great for her!) so maybe she decided to get vaccinated and there goes the fall out?

On another note has anyone noticed if Liela has any interaction with ARR anymore? Or the other anti Vax woman with the curly dark hair (I forget her name). They’ve gone awfully quiet on that front?

She really doesn't intend to keep her business page JUST a business page, does she?! All these photos of her home, sharing personal feelings about why she's closed off to most people (who gives a duck Lie-la?!!!). That must really want people to buy from YOU, such an open, caring, warm person (NOT!!). 🙄🤮

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.