Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she in Mullum? Its quite bad there. It may be too late for her to evacuate if so. So selfish to risk ever.
No, she’s in Murwillumbah. Flooding is more common in Murwillumbah than Mullumbimby so she should be well prepared.

I suppose the biggest barrier to her evacuating is… where would she go? Which friends on higher ground are waiting with open arms to put her and Ever up?

Reactions: 1
Oh duck off Liela, it's just water, I don't know why you're making such big deal about it, it rains every year, no one dies from getting wet. The media is just trying to scare you.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh duck off Liela, it's just water, I don't know why you're making such big deal about it, it rains every year, no one dies from getting wet. The media is just trying to scare you.
And only those are likely to die should be worried, everyone else should just live their life.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was she really going on about donating to charities and people influencers raising money… shut up and start another go fund me you brat. She looks awfully relaxed laying in bed while the whole towns under water. And how did her gfs magically get food to her, did they fly in on their brooms or in their helicopters?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sure it was a MASSIVE day tarah, laying in bed and fretting about not having a bath to film your feet in. You stopped to check the welfare of homeless people? File that under Never Happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You win the internet today! Bravo!

• Haha
Who do you think she imagines she is talking to in her stories? I can never work it out. She talks like she is addressing a vast audience full of people who depend on her, who require her advice and believe she is the supreme being. Anyone else get those vibes?
It's as if she believes she's not only the first and only ever single mother she is also the first and only person to experience wild weather and natural disasters.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok I think someone already beat me to it but I’ll post anyway…. Lol the story about needing food and then posts saying a homeless person asked if she needed help with her groceries today? So what exactly did you buy then if you have absolutely nothing at home to cook?! I can’t with this woman, she is so unbelievably delusional and fake!!!

409C04CD-369D-4BC9-A46E-FC2B3B69BFE8.png

23F44AA5-0B7A-4069-9CA5-5D5A99955065.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God I got want to write… This didn’t happen.
And why say indigenous person? What does that have to do with what she’s saying? That, and her overuse of simplistic adjectives emphasises it’s just for dramatic effect.

Another tale of fantasy from Liela. Trapped, has no food, then goes to shops to buy food and chats with the homeless, then has friends arrive by boat?, submarine? jetskis? flying carpets and they kindly deliver food. My head spins trying to follow.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
wow the lies today have been OFF the charts
it is AMAZING to watch!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s banging on about people being tone deaf, then literally complaining because bugs think her home is nice, warm and cozy. Pig.

HuntsMENS
Can some explain to her how plurals work.

I am officially deceased 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😆😆😆 She’s going to ‘take the day’ tomorrow? From what?? A day full of laying around doing sweet FA must’ve been SO super tiring that she needs a day to lay around doing sweet FA again. Lazy leech.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
HuntsMENS
Can some explain to her how plurals work.

I am officially deceased 💀
I thought she was saying "husbands" as I'm not familiar with "Huntsman". 🤣🤣🤣

She’s banging on about people being tone deaf, then literally complaining because bugs think her home is nice, warm and cozy. Pig.
Everything she is bitching & complaining about, all I could think was "Any Ukrainian would trade places with you in a heartbeat sweetheart". Has she NO serious CLUE what THEY'RE going through right now?! It infuriates me that she makes it all about her.

• Heart
I guarantee you all. There will be a link for her gofundme page any day now. Plus she’ll claim the 1k flood relief payment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.