Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone ever gone back over her thread in gomi (when Alice let's us) and she literally is the same even 5 years ago. Remember she tried her coaching BS back in 2017. Back when she was living with her mum and getting free tit but forgetting to tell her audience that? Oh the memories.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone ever gone back over her thread in gomi (when Alice let's us) and she literally is the same even 5 years ago. Remember she tried her coaching BS back in 2017. Back when she was living with her mum and getting free tit but forgetting to tell her audience that? Oh the memories.
It's honestly groundhog Day with this idiot, she's incapable of learning anything, instead she somehow progressively evolves into a bigger and dumber bleep than the year before...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is my first time posting after following along for a longtime. I have managed to get my hands on her admitting her supplier is said websites followed with messages. Am i allowed to share voice messages on this page? I can't deal with her BS & lies anymore.
I don’t know if you can share voice messages but feel free to type out a transcript 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm not sure how she is even a B-, but ol'gal certainly ain't the manifestation magician of abundance she claims to be in her "Arena"
hmmm, interesting.
That sort of engagement for that many followers is a D minus from any business perspective. And the average comments seem a lot higher then what I have seen on posts. The scrunched hair post got a bit of attention. That must have boosted it.

Reactions: 1
Enjoy!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Well lei not very good business if you’re paying $30 for something that’s available for $1. How is that defamation, she delusional and she’s such a vile human. The fact that she is so triggered and offended by the trans community but then to also post on you’re “business” page about it, she is not well!!!!

Reactions: 7
Woah that is Golde! She is delusional. Like a complete nutter. Do we really think the ex girlfriend “hassles” her?

This is amazing!!

Liela and her fake lawyer strike again😂

20 minutes of "work" duck me....

Woah that is Golde! She is delusional. Like a complete nutter. Do we really think the ex girlfriend “hassles” her?
Not at all, she's accused so many people of being her "stalker" including she who can't named, remember she's had the Qld cyber police & her lawyer coming for this stalker a few times now...

• Haha
There is more...Just texts and this was sent to me
I didn't have these conversations. Im just sick of her BS!!

Reactions: 6
She really thinks Evers dads ex gives a tit about her and stalks her? No Tarah, you have many many many people that dislike you because you are a manipulative liar and they can call out your BS but you get upset and play the bully/ stalker card. Time for a rebrand me thinks.

Reactions: 7
Dumb tit needs a lesson on what defamation is. You’ve been busted buying some crappy $1 Ali express crap and marking it up to $90. Instead of owning her mistakes, it’s always someone else’s fault. I can’t listen to the rest of the clips for some reason 🤔

BAHAHAHA! Leila getting caught out hocking off cheap tit from Alibaba. And Darl, $1?! Calm down. Some of the tit is literally 50c

The way she so effortlessly lies is super disturbing.

• Haha
Well that's a bit embarrassing for her. Some other people are buying this junk from ali express and she is buying from them with a mark up but she thinks they are locally sourced? The crystals wouldn't have energy coming from AE but hers will due to having a middle man? She needs to rethink her business plan!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.