Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Dear Lawrence, seeing as though you read tattle and look forward to more here goes....

1. You are not an influencer, your a dosser making videos and taking money off people. The only influence you have is getting people to part with their money :mad:

2. During the DHB duel, you know the one you was a twat about, your voice was miraculously normal! Stop saying sotidge!!! :mad:

3. The braces look fucking awful dude! As do the tucked in too tight t-shirts! :cautious:

4. No one cares who your dipping your wick in :sick: :sick:

5. If Mrs Stalker Motivator herself was any further up your ass she could be your puppeteer. That goes for Peggy too 😲

6. Stop acting like a fucking 5 year old for attention. 🤡

7. All the gold is not a good look, especially when its snide and turns your skin green 😄

8. Where's your mate Smithy gone? Thought you were best pals? And Sare the scare?

9. What happened to going back to care work? Did you not pass the DBS check this time after attacking Zack?

10. You'd burn more calories if you didn't cook while sat on your ass!

By the way, this is not a hate page, its personal opinions! And I am on my lunch break from my own business that I run 50+ hours a week because I have morals and work ethics!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Lawrence said to Manley "no trolls online between 1am and 6am"....Tom agrees.....hello, there are no trolls online at that time because they're in bed because they have WORK in the morning....you know the word work? It's where you get up, get a shower, put clean clothes on and spend the next 6-10 hours doing something constructive, something that adds something positive to the community, something you get paid a wage for so you can have pride in yourself!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

brahhh

VIP Member
Dear Lawrence, seeing as though you read tattle and look forward to more here goes....

1. You are not an influencer, your a dosser making videos and taking money off people. The only influence you have is getting people to part with their money :mad:

2. During the DHB duel, you know the one you was a twat about, your voice was miraculously normal! Stop saying sotidge!!! :mad:

3. The braces look fucking awful dude! As do the tucked in too tight t-shirts! :cautious:

4. No one cares who your dipping your wick in :sick: :sick:

5. If Mrs Stalker Motivator herself was any further up your ass she could be your puppeteer. That goes for Peggy too 😲

6. Stop acting like a fucking 5 year old for attention. 🤡

7. All the gold is not a good look, especially when its snide and turns your skin green 😄

8. Where's your mate Smithy gone? Thought you were best pals? And Sare the scare?

9. What happened to going back to care work? Did you not pass the DBS check this time after attacking Zack?

10. You'd burn more calories if you didn't cook while sat on your ass!

By the way, this is not a hate page, its personal opinions! And I am on my lunch break from my own business that I run 50+ hours a week because I have morals and work ethics!!!!
You’ve hit the nail on the head with this post 👏🏻👏🏻🙌🏼 It’s funny how they all read here & all that we post is the TRUTH & HONEST OPINIONS something these people can’t handle ! He’s just had his opinion on us in his video so hey ho Laurence 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Bennycs

Chatty Member
At least if he bites this one, this lad's got a good set of teeth to bite back with 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Bennycs

Chatty Member
I don't know about anyone else, but I feel much better being someone who works hard and has a moan on a forum rather than being someone who abuses people, begs for vulnerable people's money and does absolutely nothing of importance. 🤷‍♂️

Enjoy your dinnah, Lawrence 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Every now and again the real Lawrence comes out and the DHB night was the real Lawrence a truly horrible person.

Reactions: 17

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
Seeing him and roadmanralph begging on the live battles last night really made my blood boil. There are people fighting on the front line in Ukraine, people dying, and these two clowns are on live begging. i know they aren’t the only ones. Since tiktok have brought in gifts the place has gone really bad. How can they even call themselves content creators when all the do are live begs. And don’t get me started on mechelle the demotovator, she’s nothing but an obsessive bully who hasnt got a life of her own.

Reactions: 16

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Zax did. But Lawrence was trying to get a nosh off him. I think he said all he mates do it. 🙄 I might lend my mates the odd 20 quid or pick up a car for them. Thats about it 🤣🤣 🤣 I wouldn't turn down some of my women friends if they offered though 😂😂😂
As I've mentioned before, I'm gay but I can't say I've ever messaged my male mates and asked to bump uglies with them. Then again, I'm not a 21 stone single digit IQ gibbon so I'm not as sex starved as he probably is.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Ive seen a few tiktokers recently either say on insta or done tiktoks saying there have got an accountant to get help with there taxes as theres lots to do and lots to pay

Lawrence said he didn't bite Zac , nick Smith said he had nothing to do with the fire. They all say they are not making money from tik tok. Only penny's. The one thing they all have In common they are lying cnuts

Fruitshoot

2.17 am duelling with his beggy mum just dreadful
I'd think more of him if he begged on streets and pretended he was homeless he has a lovely gaff furnished quite nice too. GIFTERS you can have a nice house/flat like this if you kept your hand in your pocket and saved your money for yourself
Look around your own place right now gifters save your money there are plenty of slimming world clubs out there that you don't have to gift for information and the money that you save can go towards low fat food, clubs, plenty of info on Internet don't be a mug the gifts your sending him is helping him buy takeaways, gold rings and enabling him to sit on his arse and beg
Gifters wise up ask yourself what are you actually getting out of it apart from a mention of your name of he happens to see it. Save your money spend it on yourself
Lawrence won't remember tomoz who send him a coral or a rose he just Banks it and life goes on for him
Save your gifts spend your hard earned cash on your self

• Heart

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Him and his Mum are live... Again... And he's just directed all of the trolls to Tattle Life 🤣

He hates tattle life , he can't block us or get his thick beetroot gang to mass report us. 🤣🤣

Can you Lawrence the hutt 🖕 you utter spunk trumpet 🤣🤣🤣

That acting is impeccable here. Grammy award winning performance 🏆🙄😅

People actually give money to this sack of shit. 🙄 But more than likely would give a homeless person a pound

Reactions: 15

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Hi James... just curious... do you have to hold your nose when he asks ya to go down on him... I imagine once you've dug it out from under those rolls it stinks of Stilton cheese?

How anyone in the right mind would enter any sort of a relationship with that vile beggar is beyond me!

• Haha
  • Sick

mark7616

I went into his live yesterday being nosey, and there was one man who was an adult, but when I went to his profile it stated he has adhd and clearly wasn’t the full ticket. I posted in the chat that the guy that’s constantly gifting and at number 1 has adhd and that they have a duty of care to make sure he is protected. Either by muting or blocking him or something for his own sake. I got labeled a troll and absolutely destroyed for the next 5 mins. My attitude to it now is fuck them, but if I ever crossed their path in real life I would explain to their face exactly what the issue is. I do not care how people make their money in life it’s their own choice, but when that comes at the cost of vulnerable people I have a huge issue with it.

• Heart

Tryger88

VIP Member
He's definitely almost completely finished, isn't he. His popularity has been taking a hit for a while, but now he's almost completely irrelevant. 95% of his comments are people taking the piss and his likes are well and truly on their arse.

His content is absolute lowest effort rubbish too.
The platform he had, he could have continued his weight loss journey and made some serious honest money, instead he chose to give up the journey and focus on a quick buck from the gullible, now he's just known for having no table manners, begging and throwing mugs. 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow

Guyana1976

VIP Member
😅Lawrence you've had a look on here,sitting on your backside eating isn't a job,my day starts at 5.00am and finishes at 3.00pm so have plenty of time.
Stop ripping off vunerable people mate and learn some table manners

• Haha

lifeistooshort

He has turned into a virtual street begger. It seriously is disgusting that he is taking advantage of people's yearn to be acknowledged by him. He only has a large following because his weight loss journey was amazing, but it has been stagnant for months. So now he's just a delusional begger with very little entertainment value, and no brands will ever go near him so he can make an honest living out of social media.

He only blocked me because he can't deal with public exposure. He keeps the trolls on there to help play the victim.

People really do need to wise up that he's not an influencer in any form. He's just now a vlogger exploiting people for financial gain so he doesn't have to get off his arse to earn an honest living. This type of tiktok mentality seriously needs to stop!

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Blimey, someone's throwing a wobbler over discovering not everyone loves him isn't he 🤣

Can't be any worse than his shitty merchandise beetroot mugs Remember Them Lawrence. You threw one at Zac because he wouldn't nosh you off , you creepy prick

• Haha
  • Heart