Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can not tolerate this person lazy beg & as if you’d want him or any of these begs to follow you ! (Follow the gifters back) I can’t stand when they say that !🤬
Follow the gifters back grinds of my gears! He always says it.. he never follows them all back though! They prob spend their hard earned money on him! Worst one he can do is when he says - biggest gifter gets a keyring! Does he know that’s coercive behaviour! It’s vile and he needs taking off that app

Reactions: 9
I wear a badge of honour for being blocked by him. His marble chopping board video, thanking a lady for his gift (aka someone bought it from his wish list) was a turning point for me, and felt so let down having been a big supporter of his journey from the start and fought many trolls in his defense. My calling him out comments, not said in nasty ways, didn't go down too well. He'll keep the troll comments but can't take comments of genuine disgust.

100% beggar 👎

Reactions: 8
Makes me laugh when these people see the threads about them on tattle and say it’s funny and they aren’t bothered. If you aren’t bothered why make a tik tok about it 😂

Someone bought him an air fryer recently and it was as if he’s some hard earning bloke who deserves all these freebies!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wear a badge of honour for being blocked by him. His marble chopping board video, thanking a lady for his gift (aka someone bought it from his wish list) was a turning point for me, and felt so let down having been a big supporter of his journey from the start and fought many trolls in his defense. My calling him out comments, not said in nasty ways, didn't go down too well. He'll keep the troll comments but can't take comments of genuine disgust.

100% beggar 👎
The beanies coffee post shown how ungrateful he is! They didn’t even reach out to him.. he bloody messaged them, the self entitled twit!

Jesus 🤣🤣🤣🤣 entitled much? You are now lovely 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Follow the gifters back grinds of my gears! He always says it.. he never follows them all back though! They prob spend their hard earned money on him! Worst one he can do is when he says - biggest gifter gets a keyring! Does he know that’s coercive behaviour! It’s vile and he needs taking off that app
I for one have never gifted & wouldn’t! Charity yes 🙌🏼 DHB proved how much they get by doing the experiment for CHARITY hopefully this has opened everybody’s eyes.

Lawrence, this is the definition of a social media influencer ...

Social media influencers are people who have large audiences of followers on their social media accounts, and they leverage this to influence or persuade this following to buy certain products or services.

You however influence people to give you money and 'gifts'.

Awkward.

Reactions: 10
I for one have never gifted & wouldn’t! Charity yes 🙌🏼 DHB proved how much they get by doing the experiment for CHARITY hopefully this has opened everybody’s eyes.
I’d like to think so.. all he’s doing is bringing people here and letting them come and read for themselves, how much he actually makes in one day is more than some earn in a week/month

Reactions: 9
Dear Lawrence, seeing as though you read tattle and look forward to more here goes....

1. You are not an influencer, your a dosser making videos and taking money off people. The only influence you have is getting people to part with their money :mad:

2. During the DHB duel, you know the one you was a twit about, your voice was miraculously normal! Stop saying sotidge!!! :mad:

3. The braces look bleeping awful dude! As do the tucked in too tight t-shirts! :cautious:

4. No one cares who your dipping your wick in :sick: :sick:

5. If Mrs Stalker Motivator herself was any further up your ass she could be your puppeteer. That goes for Peggy too 😲

6. Stop acting like a bleeping 5 year old for attention. 🤡

7. All the gold is not a good look, especially when its snide and turns your skin green 😄

8. Where's your mate Smithy gone? Thought you were best pals? And Sare the scare?

9. What happened to going back to care work? Did you not pass the DBS check this time after attacking Zack?

10. You'd burn more calories if you didn't cook while sat on your ass!

By the way, this is not a hate page, its personal opinions! And I am on my lunch break from my own business that I run 50+ hours a week because I have morals and work ethics!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Lawrence, this is the definition of a social media influencer ...

Social media influencers are people who have large audiences of followers on their social media accounts, and they leverage this to influence or persuade this following to buy certain products or services.

You however influence people to give you money and 'gifts'.

Awkward.
Theres definetly people on tiktok that influence better and dont play the gifts .like lawrence thinks hes big but he dosnt get invited to like tokfest and stuff

Reactions: 7
Every now and again the real Lawrence comes out and the DHB night was the real Lawrence a truly horrible person.

Reactions: 17
Mechelle needs her own thread.. after what she did to Lawrence’s mum then sits and says she doesn’t like bully’s. She is one to Lisa!

Dear Lawrence, seeing as though you read tattle and look forward to more here goes....

1. You are not an influencer, your a dosser making videos and taking money off people. The only influence you have is getting people to part with their money :mad:

2. During the DHB duel, you know the one you was a twit about, your voice was miraculously normal! Stop saying sotidge!!! :mad:

3. The braces look bleeping awful dude! As do the tucked in too tight t-shirts! :cautious:

4. No one cares who your dipping your wick in :sick: :sick:

5. If Mrs Stalker Motivator herself was any further up your ass she could be your puppeteer. That goes for Peggy too 😲

6. Stop acting like a bleeping 5 year old for attention. 🤡

7. All the gold is not a good look, especially when its snide and turns your skin green 😄

8. Where's your mate Smithy gone? Thought you were best pals? And Sare the scare?

9. What happened to going back to care work? Did you not pass the DBS check this time after attacking Zack?

10. You'd burn more calories if you didn't cook while sat on your ass!

By the way, this is not a hate page, its personal opinions! And I am on my lunch break from my own business that I run 50+ hours a week because I have morals and work ethics!!!!
You’ve hit the nail on the head with this post 👏🏻👏🏻🙌🏼 It’s funny how they all read here & all that we post is the TRUTH & HONEST OPINIONS something these people can’t handle ! He’s just had his opinion on us in his video so hey ho Laurence 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Also lawrence if your reading .i used to like you followed you for watching you losing weight until you changed with the following .dont get me wrong you have lost a lot however the following has all gone to your head and i lost a lot of respect with the zak thing and with how you was with dhb this weekend .and yes i am working however im working from home full time now so in between calls i have time to go on tiktok and come on this website.

What about that vile woman Peggy who’s apparently married with kids but spends every minute on his and others TT lives, what a strange woman she is, also a proper busy body. Can’t stand Lawrence either fake af.

What about that vile woman Peggy who’s apparently married with kids but spends every minute on his and others TT lives, what a strange woman she is, also a proper busy body. Can’t stand Lawrence either fake af.
Anyone know why peggy is on a tag?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Funny isn't it! All these people want fame and money but expect to have them without people speaking openly about how they feel and giving criticism.

It always makes me laugh. They all suggest that this forum is silly and embarrassing etc, yet take the time to make videos crying about it. 🤷‍♂️

Get a job, Lawrence.

I'm confused how he classes himself as a SoCiAl MeDia InFluEncErrr when he literally doesn't influence anything 😂 he's not signed to a management as far as in aware, he also doesn't ever seen to promote duck all. He literally doesn't slide into the catagory of being a social media influencer 😂 he gets money from the creator fund and gift's 🥴 that's not being an influencer.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.