Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has found tattle 😂
James get out while you can. Don’t be dragged down by Lawrence and his family
Yeah, he seems like a decent lad to be fair. He seems a lot more mature in his attitudes to negative opinions than the others.
I thought that, he doesn’t offend me at all. He should step away from Lawrence though before it all goes hideously wrong

Reactions: 10
He has been dueling tiktoks most hated man lot, thats why 🤣🤣
To be honest I don't dislike the lad. I think like all of them it wasn't them that was the problem. Zak seemed ok and the bus driver they don't see what a nasty piece of work he is that's all

To be honest I don't dislike the lad. I think like all of them it wasn't them that was the problem. Zak seemed ok and the bus driver they don't see what a nasty piece of work he is that's all
Couldn't agree more with this. Zak seemed like a genuine and nice lad, so does James. Sadly they are the kind of people that awful people gravitate towards. I genuinely hope nothing bad happens to this one.

Reactions: 9
Couldn't agree more with this. Zak seemed like a genuine and nice lad, so does James. Sadly they are the kind of people that awful people gravitate towards. I genuinely hope nothing bad happens to this one.

Laurence sees kindness as weakness. He type always do. Hopefully if he does his family give him a hammering

Reactions: 6
I honestly don’t think Zak or James would look twice at Lawrence if it wasn’t for tik tok. I don’t mean because he’s over weight either, but because he has nothing to offer to anyone let alone a young lad like that. He literally sits in his kitchen all day, he has no real hobbies or interests, he must be SO boring to spend a lot of time with because he literally does nothing. He seems to fill his time falling out with loads of people (including his mum most the time) or sat on bloody tik tok live - I couldn’t date someone like that!

Reactions: 13
I honestly don’t think Zak or James would look twice at Lawrence if it wasn’t for tik tok. I don’t mean because he’s over weight either, but because he has nothing to offer to anyone let alone a young lad like that. He literally sits in his kitchen all day, he has no real hobbies or interests, he must be SO boring to spend a lot of time with because he literally does nothing. He seems to fill his time falling out with loads of people (including his mum most the time) or sat on bloody tik tok live - I couldn’t date someone like that!
I guess we're all guilty of rose tinted glasses when it comes to new relationships at one time or another.

Plus, I think Zak just wanted to be his friend anyway.

You're right, though. Not sure what he has to offer people.

Man, I've just been having a read of his comments and his defenders have to be some of the thickest people around. They argue things that make no sense, or defend his actions with bizarre logic.

There's that one guy who posts 'you're giving him more views' over and over and over too.

Single digit IQ the lot of them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I guess we're all guilty of rose tinted glasses when it comes to new relationships at one time or another.

Plus, I think Zak just wanted to be his friend anyway.

You're right, though. Not sure what he has to offer people.

Man, I've just been having a read of his comments and his defenders have to be some of the thickest people around. They argue things that make no sense, or defend his actions with bizarre logic.

There's that one guy who posts 'you're giving him more views' over and over and over too.

Single digit IQ the lot of them.

Zax did. But Lawrence was trying to get a nosh off him. I think he said all he mates do it. 🙄 I might lend my mates the odd 20 quid or pick up a car for them. Thats about it 🤣🤣 🤣 I wouldn't turn down some of my women friends if they offered though 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Zax did. But Lawrence was trying to get a nosh off him. I think he said all he mates do it. 🙄 I might lend my mates the odd 20 quid or pick up a car for them. Thats about it 🤣🤣 🤣 I wouldn't turn down some of my women friends if they offered though 😂😂😂
As I've mentioned before, I'm gay but I can't say I've ever messaged my male mates and asked to bump uglies with them. Then again, I'm not a 21 stone single digit IQ gibbon so I'm not as sex starved as he probably is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Think Lawrence was wanting to give Zak the nosh, said he does it for all his friends, no wonder Ralph had him as best man ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aparently people were telling him to go to A&E but he wouldn't come off live and miss the gifts/leaderboard 🤷‍♂️ James has some good content I can't see why he would give Lawrence the time of day, not even for a nosh as our Dick so put it 🤣 Oh heck what a sentence that turned out to be 🙈😅 Anyway, if James is reading this I suggest you go back a few threads and read the sexual harassment messages that poor Zak had to endure!

Reactions: 6
Hi James... just curious... do you have to hold your nose when he asks ya to go down on him... I imagine once you've dug it out from under those rolls it stinks of Stilton cheese?

How anyone in the right mind would enter any sort of a relationship with that vile beggar is beyond me!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Aparently people were telling him to go to A&E but he wouldn't come off live and miss the gifts/leaderboard 🤷‍♂️ James has some good content I can't see why he would give Lawrence the time of day, not even for a nosh as our Dick so put it 🤣 Oh heck what a sentence that turned out to be 🙈😅 Anyway, if James is reading this I suggest you go back a few threads and read the sexual harassment messages that poor Zak had to endure!
I am the quite the wordsmith. I'm the Shakespeare of tattle life 😂😂👌

Hi James... just curious... do you have to hold your nose when he asks ya to go down on him... I imagine once you've dug it out from under those rolls it stinks of Stilton cheese?

How anyone in the right mind would enter any sort of a relationship with that vile beggar is beyond me!

The worst thing he is a nice lad. Shame he is getting involved with Lawrence. He end up falling out with him. Even Sare and the Smithy family binned him off.

• Heart
I mean you know Lawrence is the ultimate horror when that horrible family don't want owt to do with him! Funny that sare blocked me for calling her a mug for defending Lawrence with all the zac stuff... if ya reading sare..... I TOLD YOU SO :)

Sare won't give two hoots what you say unless it comes from her precious boy Nick 🤢

I mean you know Lawrence is the ultimate horror when that horrible family don't want owt to do with him! Funny that sare blocked me for calling her a mug for defending Lawrence with all the zac stuff... if ya reading sare..... I TOLD YOU SO :)
Any time some one asks she says they don't speak. And that's all they are getting out of her about the matter.

Sare won't give two hoots what you say unless it comes from her precious boy Nick 🤢

They have the same talent agent. So duck knows . He was definitely living in a phone box before his signed up all these tik tokers , he had that Welsh birds delivered the post as well I think on his books. And I see Sare taking the piss about him throwing the mug at Zac even and nick backing him up. It all went tits up after that. 🙄

Reactions: 4
I remember that “everyone does that with their friends “ 🤣🤣 erm ok then

• Haha
His latest video telling people they have 'no right' to leave negative comments. 🤦‍♂️

I can't stand that attitude he has of 'pay attention to my weightloss, unless it goes wrong then don't and how dare you comment.' Get over yourself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.