Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guys an absolute tool let's face it he's that desperate he stays up 36 hrs then leaves his live on and goes to bed he's got no real friends only tiktok users he spends his life on tiktok in lives with Peggy mum or James or ralph he's got 3.4 million followers but only gets normally 500 max in lives he's obviously paid for followers

Let's get this out there

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just dipped in on his live. What a cretin, he said… he spoke to the guy who is number 2 … the guy said, direct 10 of your followers to my only fans and I’ll help you up the board mate!! What a dirty lowlife scummy c*nt.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just dipped in on his live. What a cretin, he said… he spoke to the guy who is number 2 … the guy said, direct 10 of your followers to my only fans and I’ll help you up the board mate!! What a dirty lowlife scummy c*nt.
Who is in the first ten I've no idea how it works. Where are we, I'm part of the DHB support.

Reactions: 4
He was up the night before last too as he has said about ot so he spent all that night on live then all day yesterday. His mods say people in his live was saying to leave it on while he slept as he has been awake over 24 hours. This is some next level begging
Ellen (Webkinney) did a video about this kind of behaviour. Especially as a lot the begging attracts kids.

Reactions: 11
Lawrence said to Manley "no trolls online between 1am and 6am"....Tom agrees.....hello, there are no trolls online at that time because they're in bed because they have WORK in the morning....you know the word work? It's where you get up, get a shower, put clean clothes on and spend the next 6-10 hours doing something constructive, something that adds something positive to the community, something you get paid a wage for so you can have pride in yourself!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The guys an absolute tool let's face it he's that desperate he stays up 36 hrs then leaves his live on and goes to bed he's got no real friends only tiktok users he spends his life on tiktok in lives with Peggy mum or James or ralph he's got 3.4 million followers but only gets normally 500 max in lives he's obviously paid for followers

Let's get this out there
Last year a few people from school posted he was an absolute bully at school

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I went into his live yesterday being nosey, and there was one man who was an adult, but when I went to his profile it stated he has adhd and clearly wasn’t the full ticket. I posted in the chat that the guy that’s constantly gifting and at number 1 has adhd and that they have a duty of care to make sure he is protected. Either by muting or blocking him or something for his own sake. I got labeled a troll and absolutely destroyed for the next 5 mins. My attitude to it now is duck them, but if I ever crossed their path in real life I would explain to their face exactly what the issue is. I do not care how people make their money in life it’s their own choice, but when that comes at the cost of vulnerable people I have a huge issue with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I went into his live yesterday being nosey, and there was one man who was an adult, but when I went to his profile it stated he has adhd and clearly wasn’t the full ticket. I posted in the chat that the guy that’s constantly gifting and at number 1 has adhd and that they have a duty of care to make sure he is protected. Either by muting or blocking him or something for his own sake. I got labeled a troll and absolutely destroyed for the next 5 mins. My attitude to it now is duck them, but if I ever crossed their path in real life I would explain to their face exactly what the issue is. I do not care how people make their money in life it’s their own choice, but when that comes at the cost of vulnerable people I have a huge issue with it.
Honestly this is what happened to me. If you try and be reasonable with them, they just jump on you. It’s funny cause they are calling us trolls when actually we are trying to be kind and ensure vulnerable people are protected.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel like we should all just unfollow him. Like everyone do it at 7pm Sunday Evening.
Just get rid of him and lower his followers.
His content is awful lately.
He preys on vunerable.
Mass unfollow Sunday 13th Feb 7pm

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel like we should all just unfollow him. Like everyone do it at 7pm Sunday Evening.
Just get rid of him and lower his followers.
His content is awful lately.
He preys on vunerable.
Mass unfollow Sunday 13th Feb 7pm
I don’t follow him anyway. Can’t stand him. He’s so nasty! I can totally see him as the school bully!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.