Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title courtesy of Tryger 88
Lawrence had a huge following
His account seems to be dwindling a bit
Bit of drama with guys and braces and mugs
Loves a bit of bling
Whole family have TT accounts too
Keeps saying he will get a job
Keeps saying he is still losing weight
Only follows gifters
Seems to have fallen out with a lot of friends

Old thread

Lawrencetiktok90 #3 | Tattle Life

Reactions: 10
Great summary Mumz 🙂

I think it's now a waiting game as to which of these Tik Tokkers fade off socials for good 🤞

Reactions: 8
Great summary Mumz 🙂

I think it's now a waiting game as to which of these Tik Tokkers fade off socials for good 🤞
He's definitely almost completely finished, isn't he. His popularity has been taking a hit for a while, but now he's almost completely irrelevant. 95% of his comments are people taking the piss and his likes are well and truly on their arse.

His content is absolute lowest effort rubbish too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's definitely almost completely finished, isn't he. His popularity has been taking a hit for a while, but now he's almost completely irrelevant. 95% of his comments are people taking the piss and his likes are well and truly on their arse.

His content is absolute lowest effort rubbish too.
The platform he had, he could have continued his weight loss journey and made some serious honest money, instead he chose to give up the journey and focus on a quick buck from the gullible, now he's just known for having no table manners, begging and throwing mugs. 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The platform he had, he could have continued his weight loss journey and made some serious honest money, instead he chose to give up the journey and focus on a quick buck from the gullible, now he's just known for having no table manners, begging and throwing mugs. 🥴
I saw a thing that creators can now charge £4.99 to view and comment on their lives on TT. That will be his next move, no question.

Michelle will be whipping her card out first, of course 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck me his dad might be even more council than his mum.
Haha!!!! Love this, everyone saying his dad hot...wtf

I saw a thing that creators can now charge £4.99 to view and comment on their lives on TT. That will be his next move, no question.

Michelle will be whipping her card out first, of course 😂
She's obsessed with him. It's weird

Loads of people are saying he's been arrested?
Is that photo Becki???

Reactions: 2
Have never found him likeable, the way he eats his food is disgusting.

Reactions: 15
So has he been arrested????
If he was then whoever started the rumour would have more info
More likely ran out of data or electricity now he is supposedly standing on his own 2 feet in his own place

Reactions: 9
He will say it’s his wifi as I saw him mention he was waiting for wifi on a live the other night. Noticed no-one mentions buying his merch anymore, he will soon fade away off tik tok he’s boring.

Reactions: 7
How long before there's a go fund me to remove excess skin
He needs to lose the weight first

WTF is this Crisis donation tiktok he's posted telling people to donate via his PayPal....???

He says you can donate direct but then has a link in his bio and he says it, donations via his PayPal.

Charity donations should always go via the actual charity as (a) they get the money and (b) they can get extra from the gift aid portion

Yeah it is lol
Flattering photo

Reactions: 7
Why do people on his videos celebrate the fact that he's back in his old kitchen and say things like 'so happy you're in your old kitchen, old Lawl is back.'

It's the same cretin, just a different setting. 🤷‍♂️ They act likes he's in Doctor Who, regenerating inside the Tardis.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I do feel sorry for him slightly as all his comments are just having a go about his weight and I do get that that's what his tiktok was originally for him losing weight .which yeah at the moment he is the same now but you can tell that he has lost a lot when you look at his pinned videos .so yeah he hasn't exactly helped himself as obviously it's what people are expecting from him

Reactions: 1
He needs to turn the narrative to how hard it is. Because it genuinely is. I've been there and got the t shirt. However with the food he is eating he is going to struggle to lose more.

He adds stuff like tomatoes and mushrooms but he adds it to big portions, not smaller portions to bulk it out. Exercise, whilst excellent for improving health, is going to be limited at his size although it will feel like hard work. The biggest advantage I found with exercise when I was bigger was it was a couple hours of the day I couldn't eat! Once I got lighter, then I was able to extend times and get faster and that when the level of exercise I did made a huge difference.

His current story is same old same old and going nowhere. Basically, it's boring.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.