Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caitielou98

I’ve never actually looked at his wish list but did today out of sheer boredom. That list is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen. Dior aftershave, £30 bog brushes, £25 dog food bowls. Sorry but he needs a reality check as does anyone wasting their money on him. I wouldn’t spend more than £5 on a bog brush for my own home never mind someone else’s!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13

bobbybanger

He is an absolute waster of a boy. Look at his pinned video. His voice has completely changed. Everything is an act. He will latch on to anyone this Peggy monster is the most recent. In a hotel with her last night apparently. He is a work shy, lazy bastard and here’s a thing his cooking is absolutely vile. Slop that he shoves down his fucking throat while steam is still bellowing out of it. Also his rings are Elizabeth duke absolute tat. No wonder his fingers go green.
Also putting on 2lbs this week unreal. If he took himself for a shite before weigh in he would have lost at least 2.

• Haha

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I honestly don’t think Zak or James would look twice at Lawrence if it wasn’t for tik tok. I don’t mean because he’s over weight either, but because he has nothing to offer to anyone let alone a young lad like that. He literally sits in his kitchen all day, he has no real hobbies or interests, he must be SO boring to spend a lot of time with because he literally does nothing. He seems to fill his time falling out with loads of people (including his mum most the time) or sat on bloody tik tok live - I couldn’t date someone like that!

lozza96

VIP Member
Cant help but think james is with him for clout his following keeps going up

Also never saw him before he started hanging out with lawrence how he keeps coming up on my FYP

Last edited:

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
The joke is he goes live with no-one but around 5 people none of his gifters or followers but when live he must dual so he then gets his followers to gift with regular comments like double points let's go its sickening
I’ve had to block him, Ralph and Mel moon. I can’t handle the begging. And that Ralph is such a scumbag, he should be locked up, not allowed to be begging on a social media app. Heard the way he spoke to Mel moons kid once, and if he talked to my kid like that he would be out the door faster than he can say “follow the gifters”

Jojok69

He's twisted his ankle, he showed his normal ankle first for comparison and I thought it was his bad one!! To be fair his bad ankle is in a proper state, no wonder though with his bulk.
Just an excuse not to sign on..he'll be claiming disability payments now

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Glad you’ve had a laugh Lawrence
Won’t be laughing when u get a hefty tax bill. Stop begging and using vulnerable people for your personal gain! U shown your true colours when you battled DHB! What a vile human you really are! You were a decent lad before all the money came rolling in.. it won’t last! You’re a content creator! You don’t influence nobody 🤣 your stupid phrases aren’t cute. Read your comments! No one likes it. You and your mum are benefit frauds. Do you tell all your gifters that you get real money from them gifts? I’ve seen a few comments asking you what you get if they gift and you don’t answer. I’m sure they wouldn’t like knowing their HARD EARNED MONEY, makes you £30 - £500 an hour. You and your mum need to give those council houses to someone who truly needs it! You both can afford to rent if you stop the stupid spending.

Bennycs

Chatty Member
A bossy old trout 😜
Now now, be the answer, not the problem 😏

Speaking of Michelle, I saw a girl ask her what her fascination with British people on tiktok. Michelle responded by listing and tagging any Americans she follows, claims the girl needs to realise how close she is to British TT personalities 'behind the scenes,' called the girl a 'shit disturber' and told her to 'be the answer, not the problem.'

All the girl replied with was 'fucking hell, love. Didn't need your life story.' Good old Brits 😂

But seriously, Michelle should motivate herself to seek help.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
I feel like we should all just unfollow him. Like everyone do it at 7pm Sunday Evening.
Just get rid of him and lower his followers.
His content is awful lately.
He preys on vunerable.
Mass unfollow Sunday 13th Feb 7pm
I don’t follow him anyway. Can’t stand him. He’s so nasty! I can totally see him as the school bully!

Reactions: 12

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
I used to like Lawrence. I followed his weight loss journey and was really happy for him in the beginning. I was really disappointed in him when his behaviour changed after hanging out with the Smithys. But now I look at the bigger picture, he was just catfishing in the beginning and quite clearly has an attitude problem. The smug smirk across his face on that live with DHB said it all. I am disgusted how rude he was. DHB may have his faults but at least he was polite to Lawrence and didn’t start a slanging match. The fact that the beggars are raging just goes to show how scared they are about being exposed to their followers. I imagine a lot if the gifters will stop once they see how they have been lied to. Wouldn’t be as bad if these beggars actually admitted what they get etc but they keep it all very hush hush

Bennycs

Chatty Member
The absolute moronic irony of this comment though.

So we can't criticise or say our opinion of him because he doesn't like it - that makes us obsessed.

Yet what about all his "fans" who literally obsess over him? That's OK because they're being "nice" (aka enabling)
Honestly, they're all a custard short of a full pudding. They all use phrases like 'how do haters find the time of day to post comments?' Well, the same way you find the time to brown nose, possibly?

I was blocked the other day by a guy who kept repeating 'your negative comment is giving him more views 🤣🤣' so I asked him why he thought adults cared about views on an app and he spat his dummy out and blocked me. Idiots.

• Haha

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
The absolute moronic irony of this comment though.

So we can't criticise or say our opinion of him because he doesn't like it - that makes us obsessed.

Yet what about all his "fans" who literally obsess over him? That's OK because they're being "nice" (aka enabling)
Exactly! The fans who kiss ass constantly, reply to all his posts and read all his hate comments and reply to them are more obsessed 😅 they probably read here as well!

• Haha

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Gained two pounds this week.
I'm no expert on weightloss, but should a man his size not be losing more than he is at a faster rate?

He genuinely seems to make no progress. He'll lose 3 pound one week, and then gain it back the next.

What is he doing wrong? Is it his portion sizes etc? Or do you think he's eating a lot more than he shows?