Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lawrence probably isnt his son, although it would be bad luck for a woman to spawn two dimwits with two different men

• Haha
Reactions: 5
anyone else think Meechelle the motivator gets on every nerve, with her passive aggressive comments and the outpouring of love for Lawrence, she also reminds me of queen Elizabeth with her hair, I get that shes lost a lot of weight and good on her but shes very serious In my opinion, I find it hard to watch her when she pops up

Reactions: 10
Why can't he just pick up the phone and call his mother?I woke around 4ish and he's still up

Reactions: 4
Seeing him and roadmanralph begging on the live battles last night really made my blood boil. There are people fighting on the front line in Ukraine, people dying, and these two clowns are on live begging. i know they aren’t the only ones. Since tiktok have brought in gifts the place has gone really bad. How can they even call themselves content creators when all the do are live begs. And don’t get me started on mechelle the demotovator, she’s nothing but an obsessive bully who hasnt got a life of her own.

Reactions: 16
Seeing him and roadmanralph begging on the live battles last night really made my blood boil. There are people fighting on the front line in Ukraine, people dying, and these two clowns are on live begging. i know they aren’t the only ones. Since tiktok have brought in gifts the place has gone really bad. How can they even call themselves content creators when all the do are live begs. And don’t get me started on mechelle the demotovator, she’s nothing but an obsessive bully who hasnt got a life of her own.
Totally agree, was watching James live and he’s so lovely in comparison, replies to comments and doesn’t beg at all.

Reactions: 8
I hope he did and didn't get a mug 😬🤣 Bet Lawrence was too controlling and pushy. Maybe that's why he's now on to Pity Patty Peggy or what ever her name is 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Completely forgot to screenshot earlier but someone posted a video and Ukraine and Lawrence comment hi on the post there where loads commenting up his comment calling him disrespectful

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Looking on Instagram Lawrence follows James but doesn't look like James follows Lawrence

Completely forgot to screenshot earlier but someone posted a video and Ukraine and Lawrence comment hi on the post there where loads commenting up his comment calling him disrespectful
Did he think everyone was going to start swooning over his post? As if they have some great and powerful celebrity in the comments?? He's thick as pig tit 🤦‍♂️

Did he think everyone was going to start swooning over his post? As if they have some great and powerful celebrity in the comments?? He's thick as pig tit 🤦‍♂️
No weigh in yesterday,he'll come up with more excuses no doubt

Notice how his last video of the draft, genuinely no one can tell if it's old or not. Just goes to show he hasn't lost in months. Why not just say he's stopped trying then people will get off his back.

Notice how his last video of the draft, genuinely no one can tell if it's old or not. Just goes to show he hasn't lost in months. Why not just say he's stopped trying then people will get off his back.
Dont like the guy but you can definitely tell its an old video, maybe people need their eyes checking 😂

Reactions: 5
just no more weigh ins then 🤣 why doesn’t he just say that? Always beating around the bush he is 😅
I think he needs counselling around his food addiction,his whole day evolves around food and watching his reactions preparing everything,his kitchen is his world.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.