Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is lawrence again ? I've just done some research and that James is 23

Sorry he's 24 not 23 found a article about him but it was in 2019 so he will be 24

Reactions: 1
Won't be long before he's 'injured', he must be on Grinder or whatever they call it, to find all these 'friends'

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Sorry he's 24 not 23 found a article about him but it was in 2019 so he will be 24
The other guy seems a lot younger, I cannot see what appeal Lawrence has to him? Lawrence makes my skin crawl, I used to like him

Reactions: 7
He's 24 and lawrence is 30 I've been looking at the other guys tiktoks and his videos are okay.it looks like it's mostly about his traveler lifestyle and he's related to paddy doherty

Reactions: 6
He's 24 and lawrence is 30 I've been looking at the other guys tiktoks and his videos are okay.it looks like it's mostly about his traveler lifestyle and he's related to paddy doherty
Lawrence is 31, I think he deserves some happiness, we all deserve to find a soul mate. I didn't know he was related to Paddy, I find the traveller lifestyle interesting, such old fashioned ways that it does shock me that James hadn't be disowned for being gay though, although very glad he hasn't as nobody should ever be treated badly for their sexuality.

Lawrence is 31, I think he deserves some happiness, we all deserve to find a soul mate. I didn't know he was related to Paddy, I find the traveller lifestyle interesting, such old fashioned ways that it does shock me that James hadn't be disowned for being gay though, although very glad he hasn't as nobody should ever be treated badly for their sexuality.
I found this it's from 2019 https://thebristolcable.org/2019/11...ride-in-a-community-where-being-gay-is-taboo/

It's something that james did a interview for

Being gay isn't the issue, being a domestic violent perpetrator is. I think he needs help getting his anger under control, accepting his previous actions were wrong and then maybe he can move forward to being a better person.

Reactions: 10
Yeah lawl battered a young lad and his family, tried to deny it then later admitted it when the evidence built up and he could no longer lie. He’s a twit and he doesn’t deserve happiness. He needs to get off the app

Reactions: 10
At least if he bites this one, this lad's got a good set of teeth to bite back with 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes young boys or are least young looking boys. What on earth do they see in him though?

I’m not talking about his weight here as that’s not fair but he is repulsive. Those rings, the stupidity, the voice, the fact that he does nothing, the awful awful wardrobe.
That boy said he was 25 though and Lawrence isn’t much older than that is he? About 30? I don’t see anything wrong with that? I still find Lawrence irritating though, and that boy, is his names James? He’s even more annoying

Reactions: 4
Yes young boys or are least young looking boys. What on earth do they see in him though?

I’m not talking about his weight here as that’s not fair but he is repulsive. Those rings, the stupidity, the voice, the fact that he does nothing, the awful awful wardrobe.
That's quite a statement isn't it. He's 25 so isn't a young boy he's a man ffs. Can't stand Lawrence but what you are saying is wrong. They are pretty much the same age

Reactions: 2
That's quite a statement isn't it. He's 25 so isn't a young boy he's a man ffs. Can't stand Lawrence but what you are saying is wrong. They are pretty much the same age
With respect, if you read their comment again they did say 'young or young looking.' They didn't accuse him of anything.

Reactions: 4
As someone fast approaching their 60’s. I call anyone under 30 young. Don’t mean any harm by it
I call my 30 year old daughter “the baby” when I talk about her. As she is the youngest of 3

Reactions: 2
turns out it's patch doing the biting this time.. james is sat in a&e currently! on live with lawrence, while he waits for him in the car

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is that the cover up story though 😆 Check his hair for pieces of porcelain 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
turns out it's patch doing the biting this time.. james is sat in a&e currently! on live with lawrence, while he waits for him in the car
55500B4C-A872-432E-8283-8D293C4B835A.jpeg

Maybe Patch doesn’t like anyone making moves on his master! Or maybe it’s some kind of fetish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.