Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That acting is impeccable here. Grammy award winning performance 🏆🙄😅

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Him and his Mum are live... Again... And he's just directed all of the trolls to Tattle Life 🤣

He hates tattle life , he can't block us or get his thick beetroot gang to mass report us. 🤣🤣

Can you Lawrence the hutt 🖕 you utter spunk trumpet 🤣🤣🤣

That acting is impeccable here. Grammy award winning performance 🏆🙄😅

People actually give money to this sack of tit. 🙄 But more than likely would give a homeless person a pound

Reactions: 15
He hates tattle life , he can't block us or get his thick beetroot gang to mass report us. 🤣🤣

Can you Lawrence the hutt 🖕 you utter spunk trumpet 🤣🤣🤣

People actually give money to this sack of tit. 🙄 But more than likely would give a homeless person a pound
It's crazy! Why people would send a random stranger money on the internet is beyond me. There are so many charities that need donations right now. Instead people would rather give him money to shop at Waitrose and bloody Sainsbury's. He gets bought stuff off his wishlist too so that's more he doesn't have to pay for

Reactions: 10
It's crazy! Why people would send a random stranger money on the internet is beyond me. There are so many charities that need donations right now. Instead people would rather give him money to shop at Waitrose and bloody Sainsbury's. He gets bought stuff off his wishlist too so that's more he doesn't have to pay for

I see on his wish list some one got him a £100 aftershave. 🙄

• Wow
What I can’t stand is the rings on the fingers 😳 I hate that especially when men wear big chunky rings like him on almost every finger 🤮

• Haha
What I can’t stand is the rings on the fingers 😳 I hate that especially when men wear big chunky rings like him on almost every finger 🤮
He just looks grubby,I hate how he gets all these animals and seems to get bored of them very quick

Gold is a stretch, his fingers are constantly sore probably from not removing them to wash his hands and the moisture getting trapped under the ring

• Sick
Reactions: 4
He is an absolute waster of a boy. Look at his pinned video. His voice has completely changed. Everything is an act. He will latch on to anyone this Peggy monster is the most recent. In a hotel with her last night apparently. He is a work shy, lazy bastard and here’s a thing his cooking is absolutely vile. Slop that he shoves down his bleeping throat while steam is still bellowing out of it. Also his rings are Elizabeth duke absolute tat. No wonder his fingers go green.
Also putting on 2lbs this week unreal. If he took himself for a shite before weigh in he would have lost at least 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His Mums lastest video with Spencer at McDonald's and what they've ordered. This world has gone mad 😂

• Haha
Code:
Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
Hopefully this link works, couldn't save it but it came up on my fyp 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But why is he walking round Tesco with no shoes on, in the comments he said they are in the car….

16D33F77-124F-4618-8461-0A635A6F2103.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I see on his wish list some one got him a £100 aftershave. 🙄
Bet it was that vile Peggy woman who bought it, she’s so sad and desperate for Lawrence’s attention, even though she’s apparently married with young children. Something very odd about this woman.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.