Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet it was that vile Peggy woman who bought it, she’s so sad and desperate for Lawrence’s attention, even though she’s apparently married with young children. Something very odd about this woman.
Married and kids spends her time on live all day till 4am in the morning not much of a marriage

Reactions: 7
What happened with him and his mum. Did she keep his dog or something!

Reactions: 2
2.17 am duelling with his beggy mum just dreadful
I'd think more of him if he begged on streets and pretended he was homeless he has a lovely gaff furnished quite nice too. GIFTERS you can have a nice house/flat like this if you kept your hand in your pocket and saved your money for yourself
Look around your own place right now gifters save your money there are plenty of slimming world clubs out there that you don't have to gift for information and the money that you save can go towards low fat food, clubs, plenty of info on Internet don't be a mug the gifts your sending him is helping him buy takeaways, gold rings and enabling him to sit on his arse and beg
Gifters wise up ask yourself what are you actually getting out of it apart from a mention of your name of he happens to see it. Save your money spend it on yourself
Lawrence won't remember tomoz who send him a coral or a rose he just Banks it and life goes on for him
Save your gifts spend your hard earned cash on your self

• Heart
Reactions: 16
2.17 am duelling with his beggy mum just dreadful
I'd think more of him if he begged on streets and pretended he was homeless he has a lovely gaff furnished quite nice too. GIFTERS you can have a nice house/flat like this if you kept your hand in your pocket and saved your money for yourself
Look around your own place right now gifters save your money there are plenty of slimming world clubs out there that you don't have to gift for information and the money that you save can go towards low fat food, clubs, plenty of info on Internet don't be a mug the gifts your sending him is helping him buy takeaways, gold rings and enabling him to sit on his arse and beg
Gifters wise up ask yourself what are you actually getting out of it apart from a mention of your name of he happens to see it. Save your money spend it on yourself
Lawrence won't remember tomoz who send him a coral or a rose he just Banks it and life goes on for him
Save your gifts spend your hard earned cash on your self
Welcome to Tattle :giggle:

Reactions: 5
Well he's now fallen out with pauljiggens and unfollowed him because Michelle the motivator started muting him then Lawrence decided as usuall to ignore our and back Michelle then out the blue indirectly says Paul could be the troll being nasty to James

Disgusting isn’t it 🤮
It really is but the fact there is cutlery on the plate i feel its to ind people up. Im sure these people search 'what does the population NOT like' and then procede to make a video and post 🙄

I agree, but I also believe what he said about Lawrence and his family to be true.
Well he's now fallen out with pauljiggens and unfollowed him because Michelle the motivator started muting him then Lawrence decided as usuall to ignore our and back Michelle then out the blue indirectly says Paul could be the troll being nasty to James
Lawrence is losing it big time,I'm getting ready for work and this man's still on live begging for gifts,I can see his mental health rocketing Tik Tok should be fun,but because it's his source of income the strains starting to show

Here we go
Is that the young lad who copies him? As sad as that is (very), Lawrence turning on him probably hurts him quite a lot, poor lad. But Lawrence (hi, Lawrence if you're reading today) won't care. He's got his gifts and his Annie Wilkes to look after him. He won't spare a thought for how the poor obsessed lad will feel.

You have to question how nice someone is who falls out with literally everyone, don't you. I mean, we know he's a cock womble but still.

Here we go
That kid should of learnt his lesson before, he fucked him off before as well

This bloke well takes the piss out of Lawrence 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen the footage of Lawrence calling that young Paul lad a 'troll.' I'm sorry but he's in thirties, the lad is a teenager. What sort of low life starts beef with a kid publicly knowing that his minions will be grabbing the pitchforks and heading over to his page?

His true colours really show these days. Doesn't even attempt to hide them. Cretin.

Reactions: 9
Just seen the footage of Lawrence calling that young Paul lad a 'troll.' I'm sorry but he's in thirties, the lad is a teenager. What sort of low life starts beef with a kid publicly knowing that his minions will be grabbing the pitchforks and heading over to his page?

His true colours really show these days. Doesn't even attempt to hide them. Cretin.
The same lowlife who thinks biting a pensioner’s hand and lobbing crockery at peoples heads can be classed as “self defence” The man is a class-A moron.

Reactions: 8
The same lowlife who thinks biting a pensioner’s hand and lobbing crockery at peoples heads can be classed as “self defence” The man is a class-A moron.
Definitely anyone not seen it go look discusting the way he ignores Michelle's actions and treats Paul he shows that the only person he cares about is himself

Reactions: 6
Commented other day when he was just wearing a apron saying I didn't want to see that... got so much hate. Still can't get over how he literally doesnt care about his animals.

Commented other day when he was just wearing a apron saying I didn't want to see that... got so much hate. Still can't get over how he literally doesnt care about his animals.
Let me guess. 'Just scroll on' 'how do you have the time to comment hate?' 'If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all' 'your comment just creates money for him so well done.'

Did any of those make an appearance?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.