Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive seen a few tiktokers recently either say on insta or done tiktoks saying there have got an accountant to get help with there taxes as theres lots to do and lots to pay

Lawrence said he didn't bite Zac , nick Smith said he had nothing to do with the fire. They all say they are not making money from tik tok. Only penny's. The one thing they all have In common they are lying cnuts

Reactions: 16
Lawrence said he didn't bite Zac , nick Smith said he had nothing to do with the fire. They all say they are not making money from tik tok. Only penny's. The one thing they all have In common they are lying cnuts
See i dont count lawrenxe or nick as tiktokers .theres better ones on here that actually influence and there ones i prefer .for example ollie back is doing really well .been on tv and done other things .lawrence wont ever have them opertunites

Reactions: 5
Agree and I think some are but Lawrence isn't he says pay pal does the tax for him absolute joke the moneys not in long enough he juals half the night with family then sleeps all day knowing he's earnt his daily wage
Hmm he said on live with ralph yesterday he cant get into his paypal account and theres £150 in there

Reactions: 5
Ive noticed hes sent more money to that gofund me for luke .is that becasue people keep saying he didnt do enough

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ive noticed hes sent more money to that gofund me for luke .is that becasue people keep saying he didnt do enough
He dualed Dan and made 35 pound in gifts then said he would personally give 50 next day he donated 50 but seemed to forget the 35

Reactions: 6
Everytime I've gone on tiktok today he's live! And his Mum is at Bingo...again!
The joke is he goes live with no-one but around 5 people none of his gifters or followers but when live he must dual so he then gets his followers to gift with regular comments like double points let's go its sickening

How do people think he’s funny 😳 I think for a grown man he’s a pillock I want to shove a hot potato in his gob to shut it with all that 💩 that falls out his gob…. I can’t watch him even when I flick through the lives & he pops up 🤮
I was quoting someone that said do you think Peggy looks like nick frost
I said no nick frost is funny lawrence thinks he's funny

The joke is he goes live with no-one but around 5 people none of his gifters or followers but when live he must dual so he then gets his followers to gift with regular comments like double points let's go its sickening
I’ve had to block him, Ralph and Mel moon. I can’t handle the begging. And that Ralph is such a scumbag, he should be locked up, not allowed to be begging on a social media app. Heard the way he spoke to Mel moons kid once, and if he talked to my kid like that he would be out the door faster than he can say “follow the gifters”

Reactions: 13
He's really milking being on live, I wonder if his benefits have stopped because he didn't declare his previous TT earnings and now he's having to 'work harder' to pay it back😏

Reactions: 7
He's really milking being on live, I wonder if his benefits have stopped because he didn't declare his previous TT earnings and now he's having to 'work harder' to pay it back😏
Honestly I think its simpler he's realised that his followers are very easy to manipulate he's got quite a few in America hence going live from 10pm he actually blocked one who gifted his mum the other night making the comment I will unblock if you show me your support he's a clever manipulate of the vonurable

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s utter madness. People are literally paying a big fat man, whose on benefits, to sit around all day begging! Please enlighten me on what “content” he makes? What does he bring to peoples lives? I can’t see it at all. Someone on here said it’s the young ones that are the actual content creators on tiktok and I totally agree. They make funny content and put effort into their tiktoks, not once have I seen them begging on live!

Reactions: 13
Honestly I think its simpler he's realised that his followers are very easy to manipulate he's got quite a few in America hence going live from 10pm he actually blocked one who gifted his mum the other night making the comment I will unblock if you show me your support he's a clever manipulate of the vonurable
How sad is it that the American perception of the UK has probably shifted from people like Shakespeare, The Beatles, Tolkien etc to a load of chavs eating with their hands or begging for money.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.