Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad is it that the American perception of the UK has probably shifted from people like Shakespeare, The Beatles, Tolkien etc to a load of chavs eating with their hands or begging for money.
The american tiktokers arnt much better

Reactions: 8
Lawrence said he didn't bite Zac , nick Smith said he had nothing to do with the fire. They all say they are not making money from tik tok. Only penny's. The one thing they all have In common they are lying cnuts
Apologies for talking about the Smithy family on this thread but is the 'arsonist' still yet to be found? Such a bizarre event that one!

He's forever on lives accepting gifts cos he's a social media influencer 😆
What are u influencing me to do,? Sit on my arse, wake up mid day, scab off vulnerable people including kids, duel mel and Ralph and Peggy piglet till the wee hours of the morning or anyone you accept
Please tell me again why are u an influencer?
I'll tell you why . Cos he does it in the early hours of the morning when all the little ones are fast asleep and he's rinsed anyone that's up at 2am for everything they are worth
And that why folks the lazy arsed scab dont get up till gone dinner time wake up to his gifters. You just paid for his carvary and his sainsbury and waitrose haul ..what are u lot getting out of it that gift?
Bloody madness I'd like to know

Reactions: 14
He said one a live to his mum at like 2am that, that was the best time to be on. He knows the Americans gift bigger and better. He’s vile and the sooner people wake up and realise the better.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
He has turned into a virtual street begger. It seriously is disgusting that he is taking advantage of people's yearn to be acknowledged by him. He only has a large following because his weight loss journey was amazing, but it has been stagnant for months. So now he's just a delusional begger with very little entertainment value, and no brands will ever go near him so he can make an honest living out of social media.

He only blocked me because he can't deal with public exposure. He keeps the trolls on there to help play the victim.

People really do need to wise up that he's not an influencer in any form. He's just now a vlogger exploiting people for financial gain so he doesn't have to get off his arse to earn an honest living. This type of tiktok mentality seriously needs to stop!

Reactions: 15
He has turned into a virtual street begger. It seriously is disgusting that he is taking advantage of people's yearn to be acknowledged by him. He only has a large following because his weight loss journey was amazing, but it has been stagnant for months. So now he's just a delusional begger with very little entertainment value, and no brands will ever go near him so he can make an honest living out of social media.

He only blocked me because he can't deal with public exposure. He keeps the trolls on there to help play the victim.

People really do need to wise up that he's not an influencer in any form. He's just now a vlogger exploiting people for financial gain so he doesn't have to get off his arse to earn an honest living. This type of tiktok mentality seriously needs to stop!
I don't understand why people are gifting him at all.

Reactions: 10

I'm blocked as well. They don't like any one. Who sees them for what they are really like begging cnuts. They take advantage of lonely , vulnerable people's kindness , why do they all need wish list and money. For what eating like a pig with his fingers and biting people , Hardly influences people does he

Reactions: 12

But why do they want to be acknowledged by a big fat man on benefits with no talent at all. It’s not like he sings, dances, or makes people laugh. He literally is a nobody! I will say it again - it’s utter madness

Reactions: 11
Just been on dans live and he said altogether lawrence has sent £230 on the gofund me

Reactions: 2
Just been on dans live and he said altogether lawrence has sent £230 on the gofund me
He donated 120 last night but think it's more down to pressure from others the joke is its not his money anyway any money he donates personally has been given to him by his minions he also after gifting this amount was gifted the top gift so made his money back

So, against my better judgement, I sometimes find myself entering conversations with his followers in the comments.

Just had one like this:

Fool #1: So what if he only just woke up at this time? It's his human right to sleep in.

Me: I don't think lie ins come under the human rights act.

Fool#1: I said human right, not human rights duhhh. Can you read?

Me: Thats just a singular of human rights.

Fool#1: If you say so. 😒

Fool#2: Sleep is a human right, so much so that it's illegal to wake someone up on public transport.

Me: Sleep, yes. Lie ins no. And no it isn't illegal, you're just advised not to touch them.

Fool#2: Why do you think its illegal to sleep?

Seriously, are they all single digit IQ idiots or?

• Haha
did I see right that the cretin was eating dog food and fresh 🌶 on a live last night for views and gifts? What an idiot

• Sick
  • Wow
did I see right that the cretin was eating dog food and fresh 🌶 on a live last night for views and gifts? What an idiot

I gift him a tenner if the cnut drinks a bottle of domestos. I would pay to watch that. 🤔

• Haha
I gift him a tenner if the cnut drinks a bottle of domestos. I would pay to watch that. 🤔
I’d throw in a tenna too 🤣 he was doing challenges with his mother apparently from the comments, she had ketchup and flour in her hair. Clearly desperate now 😩

hey lawl if you’re here 👋👋

• Haha
They are brain dead. It’s saying something when you find yourself thinking that Spencer seems to have more about him than Lawrence and his mother put together 😜😜😜

Reactions: 9
James Hardys new Instagram post 😂 all about the teeth 🦷 filter 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He said one a live to his mum at like 2am that, that was the best time to be on. He knows the Americans gift bigger and better. He’s vile and the sooner people wake up and realise the better.
He's sickening,
He donated 120 last night but think it's more down to pressure from others the joke is its not his money anyway any money he donates personally has been given to him by his minions he also after gifting this amount was gifted the top gift so made his money back
His step dad said he's a nasty piece of work and doesn't care how he gets money,I'm believing the story about how he mugged off people whilst he was a care worker

Lawrence said he didn't bite Zac , nick Smith said he had nothing to do with the fire. They all say they are not making money from tik tok. Only penny's. The one thing they all have In common they are lying cnuts
He needs to address his addiction to food,he could do a weekly shop,but he loves being around food,he's an addict,watch how he sniffs and looks at the food

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.