Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh, I really can’t stand Lawrence, I find him so sinister I can just see it’s all a nicey nicey act for his simpleton followers. The way he acted on DHB’s live was disgusting. And that cling on mechelle is a mentalist clings on too all the “big” uk tik tokkers and majority of the time they blank her 🤣. I’m sure I heard that the dbs came back but there was something on there that stopped him getting back to his old job, must of been from when he attacked Zack and his dad last year.

Reactions: 9
Gosh, I really can’t stand Lawrence, I find him so sinister I can just see it’s all a nicey nicey act for his simpleton followers. The way he acted on DHB’s live was disgusting. And that cling on mechelle is a mentalist clings on too all the “big” uk tik tokkers and majority of the time they blank her 🤣. I’m sure I heard that the dbs came back but there was something on there that stopped him getting back to his old job, must of been from when he attacked Zack and his dad last year.
Remember when Michelle claimed to have evidence that Zakk's injuries were from a soundbar falling on his head, and labelled him a compulsive liar who was trying to ruin Lawrence's reputation, only for Lawrence to state he'd caused it with the cup a few days later? She's a weird and very moronic woman.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to like Lawrence. I followed his weight loss journey and was really happy for him in the beginning. I was really disappointed in him when his behaviour changed after hanging out with the Smithys. But now I look at the bigger picture, he was just catfishing in the beginning and quite clearly has an attitude problem. The smug smirk across his face on that live with DHB said it all. I am disgusted how rude he was. DHB may have his faults but at least he was polite to Lawrence and didn’t start a slanging match. The fact that the beggars are raging just goes to show how scared they are about being exposed to their followers. I imagine a lot if the gifters will stop once they see how they have been lied to. Wouldn’t be as bad if these beggars actually admitted what they get etc but they keep it all very hush hush
ahh i missed the live anyone know if was recorded and can watch it on tt, and i also feel exact same as you about law, use to like him at the start then he got in with smithys, ten mell and ralph ad felt like the lot of them where lazy bastards no jobs on tt day and night on the pounce

Reactions: 5
Remember when Michelle claimed to have evidence that Zakk's injuries were from a soundbar falling on his head, and labelled him a compulsive liar who was trying to ruin Lawrence's reputation, only for Lawrence to state he'd caused with the cup a few days later? She's a weird and very moronic woman.
She had spoken with EVERYONE involved on the phone 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Complete headcase of a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember when Michelle claimed to have evidence that Zakk's injuries were from a soundbar falling on his head, and labelled him a compulsive liar who was trying to ruin Lawrence's reputation, only for Lawrence to state he'd caused it with the cup a few days later? She's a weird and very moronic woman.
I remember well 🤣 she was calling Lawrence’s mum poison the other day on a live. Lisa was crying after she came off the duel with him 🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Saw that hes only donated £50 for that luke .its good but im sure he earnt more on the match against dhb

Reactions: 5
Lawrence has fell off completely as an influencer. His weight loss journey was amazing at the start, but now all he does is beg and scrape the barrel for content. No brands will ever go near him, other than his spices which are most likely out of date now. People send him money (gifts?!) and buy him stuff off his wish list in the hope they will get noticed. It's so sad how much creators take advantage of people's kindness and vulnerability merely to line their pockets.

The tax man will catch up with him eventually. 🧐

Reactions: 13
I’ve never actually looked at his wish list but did today out of sheer boredom. That list is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen. Dior aftershave, £30 bog brushes, £25 dog food bowls. Sorry but he needs a reality check as does anyone wasting their money on him. I wouldn’t spend more than £5 on a bog brush for my own home never mind someone else’s!!!

• Wow
😅Lawrence you've had a look on here,sitting on your backside eating isn't a job,my day starts at 5.00am and finishes at 3.00pm so have plenty of time.
Stop ripping off vunerable people mate and learn some table manners

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s really got his knickers in a twist about tattle! 😂 social
Media influencer? Is he for real?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
😅Lawrence you've had a look on here,sitting on your backside eating isn't a job,my day starts at 5.00am and finishes at 3.00pm so have plenty of time.
Stop ripping off vunerable people mate and learn some table manners
As Molly Mae so elegantly put it, we all have the same 24 hours 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lawrence I applaud you for your weight loss journey but seriously social media influencer 😂🤣😂🤣 sorry but your riding the tails of the other big names you leeched onto when you joined the app. Even those friends have slowly backed away from you, because your not the nicey nice guy you want people to believe. Quite the opposite

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She goes bingo twice a week minumum and pays £35 a time , £70 a week, around £300 a month after fuel and a drink !!!!! Sponger

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Glad you’ve had a laugh Lawrence
Won’t be laughing when u get a hefty tax bill. Stop begging and using vulnerable people for your personal gain! U shown your true colours when you battled DHB! What a vile human you really are! You were a decent lad before all the money came rolling in.. it won’t last! You’re a content creator! You don’t influence nobody 🤣 your stupid phrases aren’t cute. Read your comments! No one likes it. You and your mum are benefit frauds. Do you tell all your gifters that you get real money from them gifts? I’ve seen a few comments asking you what you get if they gift and you don’t answer. I’m sure they wouldn’t like knowing their HARD EARNED MONEY, makes you £30 - £500 an hour. You and your mum need to give those council houses to someone who truly needs it! You both can afford to rent if you stop the stupid spending.

I’ve never actually looked at his wish list but did today out of sheer boredom. That list is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen. Dior aftershave, £30 bog brushes, £25 dog food bowls. Sorry but he needs a reality check as does anyone wasting their money on him. I wouldn’t spend more than £5 on a bog brush for my own home never mind someone else’s!!!
I can not tolerate this person lazy beg & as if you’d want him or any of these begs to follow you ! (Follow the gifters back) I can’t stand when they say that !🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.