Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm loving it. He's made a video about tattle in the hope he will get loads of support. 90% of what he's getting is roasted in the comments.

He goes on about making money and yet has a wishlist ffs and says he's not begging. Gifts are one thing, I don't care about them. But you start with wishlists that's out and out begging. Its indefensible.

No other business would you walk around with a sandwich board with a list of goods you want someone else to buy for you. You want to earn from tiktok then cool, pay for your own stuff. If you can't afford to do so then get a bloody job and do tiktok as a hobby.

Blimey, someone's throwing a wobbler over discovering not everyone loves him isn't he 🤣
Thats not a wobbler that's the extra skin around his wallet....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know about anyone else, but I feel much better being someone who works hard and has a moan on a forum rather than being someone who abuses people, begs for vulnerable people's money and does absolutely nothing of importance. 🤷‍♂️

Enjoy your dinnah, Lawrence 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve never actually looked at his wish list but did today out of sheer boredom. That list is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen. Dior aftershave, £30 bog brushes, £25 dog food bowls. Sorry but he needs a reality check as does anyone wasting their money on him. I wouldn’t spend more than £5 on a bog brush for my own home never mind someone else’s!!!
It's a shame we can't buy elsewhere any more on it 😆

Reactions: 5
Blimey, someone's throwing a wobbler over discovering not everyone loves him isn't he 🤣

Can't be any worse than his crappy merchandise beetroot mugs Remember Them Lawrence. You threw one at Zac because he wouldn't nosh you off , you creepy prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He Is a vile human being and shouldn't have animals. Commented months ago. His cat had 2 litters within 5 ish month. Doubt he got her spayed. Completely ignore or takes the piss out of you if you say anything.

Reactions: 9
He Is a vile human being and shouldn't have animals. Commented months ago. His cat had 2 litters within 5 ish month. Doubt he got her spayed. Completely ignore or takes the piss out of you if you say anything.
She's still not spayed... waiting for vouchers to get it done cheaply as they cant afford to pay for it outright.................

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
And now his Mum is taking Cally the cat to be 'spade' at her local pdsa because she can get it done free due to being on benefits! He is raking in gifts from young/old & vunerable people, ifhe is such a big influencer he should pay for the Op out of his own wallet

• Sad
Reactions: 9
And now his Mum is taking Cally the cat to be 'spade' at her local pdsa because she can get it done free due to being on benefits! He is raking in gifts from young/old & vunerable people, ifhe is such a big influencer he should pay for the Op out of his own wallet
It was £85 for our cat. He made 10x that in one night
Tight arse

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.