Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Absolutely vile human on that battle with Dhb
He’s really shown his true colours tonight! He used dhb and he’s made over £500 in 5 mins! Yet he’s not giving any to charity and I bet he won’t get them cats neutered! Still use his mams rspca vouchers 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
He's forever on lives accepting gifts cos he's a social media influencer 😆
What are u influencing me to do,? Sit on my arse, wake up mid day, scab off vulnerable people including kids, duel mel and Ralph and Peggy piglet till the wee hours of the morning or anyone you accept
Please tell me again why are u an influencer?
I'll tell you why . Cos he does it in the early hours of the morning when all the little ones are fast asleep and he's rinsed anyone that's up at 2am for everything they are worth
And that why folks the lazy arsed scab dont get up till gone dinner time wake up to his gifters. You just paid for his carvary and his sainsbury and waitrose haul ..what are u lot getting out of it that gift?
Bloody madness I'd like to know

Reactions: 14

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Why do people on his videos celebrate the fact that he's back in his old kitchen and say things like 'so happy you're in your old kitchen, old Lawl is back.'

It's the same cretin, just a different setting. 🤷‍♂️ They act likes he's in Doctor Who, regenerating inside the Tardis.

• Haha
  • Wow

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
The mum revealed the dad has serious mental health issues,Lawrence needs to address his food addiction issues,he also seems to have dark mood swings
The mum is a bad as Lawrence , she is full of shit , she got the right hump because they called her out for drink driving. Her excuse was you don't understand 🙄 maybe it's her she is always blaming her ex partners , I don't think she was mother of year to Lawrence. As much as I can't stand him. She only came back when she see he was making money. She was showing off a new bed he got her , she came back to use Spencer to get a new house. She's a parasite that one

lifeistooshort

Lawrence has fell off completely as an influencer. His weight loss journey was amazing at the start, but now all he does is beg and scrape the barrel for content. No brands will ever go near him, other than his spices which are most likely out of date now. People send him money (gifts?!) and buy him stuff off his wish list in the hope they will get noticed. It's so sad how much creators take advantage of people's kindness and vulnerability merely to line their pockets.

The tax man will catch up with him eventually. 🧐

Reactions: 13

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
It’s utter madness. People are literally paying a big fat man, whose on benefits, to sit around all day begging! Please enlighten me on what “content” he makes? What does he bring to peoples lives? I can’t see it at all. Someone on here said it’s the young ones that are the actual content creators on tiktok and I totally agree. They make funny content and put effort into their tiktoks, not once have I seen them begging on live!

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
He will always be known as the guy who had to cheat his way up the competition. I seen his face when he realised how fast Darrell was climbing the leaderboard, it was a picture🤣🤣.

• Haha
He's live with his mum, saying patch needs to stay with her because he "can't walk". He said he usually walks him for 1-2 hours, 3 times a day. Somehow I think that's a lie😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Bennycs

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but his followers are painfully thick.

Someone commented saying they believed he should get the excess skin removed for free by the NHS because he's 'worked hard' and they challenged anyone to give a good reason why he shouldn't.

So I offered my view saying that as the NHS is an insanely strained and under-funded system, there are currently countless cancer patients etc on waiting lists for treatment. So I'd rather see those helped first than someone needing excess skin removed for free. Just my opinion.

The amount of replies I received saying 'but the cancer patient wouldn't be treated by a plastic surgeon' or 'I wouldn't want my cancer removed by the same person who removes excess skin.'

What? I spoke about funding. What are they on?

• Wow
  • Sad

82anonymous

I'm loving it. He's made a video about tattle in the hope he will get loads of support. 90% of what he's getting is roasted in the comments.

He goes on about making money and yet has a wishlist ffs and says he's not begging. Gifts are one thing, I don't care about them. But you start with wishlists that's out and out begging. Its indefensible.

No other business would you walk around with a sandwich board with a list of goods you want someone else to buy for you. You want to earn from tiktok then cool, pay for your own stuff. If you can't afford to do so then get a bloody job and do tiktok as a hobby.

Blimey, someone's throwing a wobbler over discovering not everyone loves him isn't he 🤣
Thats not a wobbler that's the extra skin around his wallet....

• Haha

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I can't see him lasting the year out on tik tok.
The money will dry up and the gifts. People are really struggling at the moment. The first thing will stop is sending money to jabba the hutt Lawrence , and all the other beggars on tik tok.