Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Just popping in for a mo.

mum still in hospital but stronger. Hope she is back home soon but has developed an abscess.

People have been so kind and my hub has been so helpful, bless him.

special mention to MrsEms who is always so upbeat never mind her health problems and so caring of others. Also to dear Dolly who is truly a special friend.

lots of love
Harri xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Facehugger

VIP Member
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning Krustiebums hope everyone is healthy and happy today. Got through my 16 hour day in a polling station yesterday 😖 and heading off soon for my Windsor GP stomp. Glad to hear Skanky pleaded guilty…let’s hope this finally gets her sent down 🤞🤞. I know a few of you on here like old planes….forgot to post this on Sunday…there was a Lancashire practising for the Jubilee fly past. There are some videos too but I don’t know how to attach those…it always says they’re too big when I try 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Have a lovely day all x
Awwwww love the Lanc Connie❤Fab,bleedin hell what a long day for you,lovely though to go to Windsor GP

Remember me telling you Krustiewuffs I went offshore to visit oil platform as I worked for the oil company and it was laid on by compsny,fab.

this is me we just landed in Heli on the platform.

60-F83-E4-E-19-E5-4-EA5-9118-2-F3-A685-C7-AD2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Hi folkies! Just update on swans nest smashed I posted about! Well,it seems that the eggs had hatched (not sure when) but the little babes are ok,mummy and daddy swan are fine,Just seen a lovely pic of Star daddy swan with his five babies.❤❤Over the moon I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just give up!!! Some things are just so ungrateful!!! All the birds we get in our garden….I feed them….I give them 4 bird baths and 2 plant saucers of water to drink and bathe in and what thanks do I get????…..some little bugger 💩 on my washing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Constantlychargingipadnow sorry to hear about your wall, fuming for you. My neighbour, during lockdown had their whole family round non-stop, during one of their visits they managed to open a car door into my Daughter's little car and caused a huge amount of damage to it. They never came and said sorry, heard one of them giggling about it. So they now have a monster of a fence in between. They can't park properly on their drive now as they used to cram 3 cars into 2 spaces and hang across my driveway (we always had to move cars over further losing one of our spaces). It's hateful.

Check if any of your neighbours opposite have a ring, the doorbell ones have fisheye, so you get that really wide angle and it catches more than you might realise. They have sound too. (I love mine, can hear my neighbour slagging us off 😂 so I play appropriate tunes to them, to let them know I heard them :cool: )

@265 well chuffed for you 🏍🤗 I know how much their bikes mean to my lot here.

@Facehugger glad it went well today, was thinking of you. My day went really well on the 4th and got an extra treat today, got to see the little ones I missed out on a few days back 🤗 x

@MANDATORY wishing you all the very best for a great offer and a fast, smooth sale. I remember thinking everyone had finished viewing mine, so we cooked tea, lots of plates, cooking trays etc., then we got a call, right on the dot of the agent closing :eek: grabbed everything, shoved it into the oven and popped a tea towel over the front. Everything went well, got to kitchen last and lady said oh how many shelves do you have in the oven? is that staying? and to our horror, she opened it, shut it and said "yes seen it all now, thanks" and promptly left 😂 🤭 Ended up the next viewer put in full asking price and wanted a move within 3 weeks (which we needed as our first buyer dropped out). Best of luck x

@Ethel's little Willy Don't let them get under your skin at all, you did nothing wrong. I've made the error of trying to ask questions, enquire, take an interest, they don't allow you to do that on that thread. You can't divert from the well beaten track of being a hater. Stuff 'em

Love to all xxx

• Heart

Lionessarising

My great auntie was nearly squashed by a washing machine that leapt across her kitchen then crushed her against a wall! One of her sons bought it for her but did not install it properly so the old girl stuck all her smalls in, switched it on and the thing attacked her. Need I add that she was not happy with him at all as she was black and blue after a set-to with an Indesit

I'm not au fait with this Wag nonsense as I reckon its all a bloody great waste of time I've done the Wag Thing in the dim & distant past so its nothing I've not seen before but Coleen must be bloody mad to put up with that oaf of a husband after all he's put her through, but to take this rubbish to High Court is ridiculous! Ah me :)
I'm an elderly wag too my late partner played for Blackpool in the dim and distant past before the wag was invented

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Aww, my mum used to do the same and buy all the neglected ones. I used to make fun of her for buying the 'dead' plants😂 they always came good though. My mum loved gardening, I miss going out with her getting plants and doing the gardening together❤
Thats me too! I feel sorry for the poor bedraggled things then fetch 'em home. Husband said I'm weird buying the half-dead plants when I could just pay a bit more for healthy stuff but that is not the point is it? :)
Ok some pix for you My lovely mown field for which I did dress like skanky because its de rigeur dontcha know ;)
Its mosly the pigs (my girls) but theres an assortment
Here we go then

Attachments

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Hello all,

just popping in. Thank you to Dolly for being my spokesperson, she’s a sweetheart!

Mum back home today after 5 weeks in hospital. She was in tears being wheeled into the house by the lovely ambulance women because she was happy.

Mum is still very poorly but she will enjoy being home so she can be with family and her beloved Babs the cat. She is very frail and has lost so much weight but she has an indomitable spirit and is a feisty woman.

Thank you all for your best wishes and love
Special thanks to Dolly and MrsEms
Love
Harri xxxx

oh by the way. Katie’s latest outfit the beige onesie, reminds me of a cheap saveloy sausage and that’s being kind!

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I've met Coleen. She's a very nice well mannered friendly lady, with strong family values, probably why shes not got rid of the husband as she values family highly and puts her children first and what's best for them
She also has never been bitchy about other wags,people or anything,just keeps herself to herself always has.Never been rude to paps that have followed her either just gets on with what she is doing.

Oh you lot are determined to make me whinge again aren't you with being so blooming lovely 🥰🥰
Massive hugs whether you want 1 or not!
I do hope everyone is alright though and thank you again ❤❤

Sorry for being a soppy sod!
Mrs Ems and Mrs Cranky, stop falling over ffs!! Goodness me!! I can just about keep myself upright nevermind you 2 as well!! (I'm just teasing xx I do hope you're both alright!)
Lots of love to you all xxx

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Just a flying visit before we go out to dinner ( Burger King)! Woo hoo! Yes our town joined the 21st century recently and I am amazed to find that they actually have about 5 different options for veggies like me so I don't end up with a bloody limp salad!

Speaking of limp salad, have you seen skanky is threatening Tattlers again? Her and SB undoubtedly :( Wankers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Trafalgar

VIP Member
Thank you! It's kind of how I look going through menopause 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 like a flump!

Sunny here, he has taken the kids out shopping and I am chilling in the sun.

• Heart
  • Haha

Trafalgar

VIP Member
Morning all, I have all the mum guilt today at leaving my 5 year old at school while she was crying and clinging to my leg not wanting to go in (first time she has ever done this). She had a fall at the weekend and cut open her knee and didn't want to go in and play incase it hurt.

Kids can be arseholes as I know she will be happy and playing now and I'm at work feeling like shit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Morning all hope everyone’s well today…..I’m just heading off to my walking netball….and then when I get back I’ll be tucking into my free sushi! Had an email from Yo Sushi yesterday … their 100th Tesco Yo has just opened so the first 10 people that went into one and said “Yo 100” today got a free box….I was half expecting the bloke to look at me like I was mad but he didn’t and I got my free box! Woohoo I love it! 😉🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha