Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One piccie,daddy swan and bubbas.

View attachment 1263130
Morning dolly😊 lovely picture of daddy and the cygnetsπŸ₯°β€ Aww, they're gorgeous, I'm happy they arrived safe and sound.

Morning everyone. I've had a busy couple of days. Today is going to get worse😬 I am going to have my 2 nephews and niece to look after today...and they are also sleeping over😱

What I'm saying is can someone book me flights out of the country and send me a taxi to the airport please....I NEED HELP🀣🀣
Why am I always the one that gets landed with the dogs, kids....πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning dolly😊 lovely picture of daddy and the cygnetsπŸ₯°β€ Aww, they're gorgeous, I'm happy they arrived safe and sound.

Morning everyone. I've had a busy couple of days. Today is going to get worse😬 I am going to have my 2 nephews and niece to look after today...and they are also sleeping over😱

What I'm saying is can someone book me flights out of the country and send me a taxi to the airport please....I NEED HELP🀣🀣
Why am I always the one that gets landed with the dogs, kids....πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Awww Ems you poor lady no peace for you lovely lady,it’s because you are lovely,good cook and relaxing atmosphere with you and hub and doggies.❀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Awww Ems you poor lady no peace for you lovely lady,it’s because you are lovely,good cook and relaxing atmosphere with you and hub and doggies.❀
Yeah and an effing walkover! Oh I've done my bit with little un's, my kids are grown up. These tinkers aged 2, 5 and 7 destroy me and my house...honestly I'll be in bits laterπŸ˜‚ I've got an ocado shop coming at 9pm tonight with a couple of bottles of wine...I should of added brandy in my shop too πŸ€ͺ🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning all!
Hope everyone is doing well 🐾❀🐾❀
Trying to pop in to check everyone is doing okay.

Great news about the swans @Dollylovesshoes they're beautiful things 😍

Good look with the little uns @MrsEms rather you than me πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

My eldest niece has just started her g.c.s.e's bless her. She's so nervous. She wants to go on to do medicine and OxBridge identified her as a potential student but she doesn't want to go there due to the pressure. I'm so proud of her ❀

I'm having a football and eurovision get together tomorrow night for my family so that'll be fun. Looking forward to that!
Hope everyone has a good weekend ❀🐾❀🐾

• Heart
Morning all!
Hope everyone is doing well 🐾❀🐾❀
Trying to pop in to check everyone is doing okay.

Great news about the swans @Dollylovesshoes they're beautiful things 😍

Good look with the little uns @MrsEms rather you than me πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

My eldest niece has just started her g.c.s.e's bless her. She's so nervous. She wants to go on to do medicine and OxBridge identified her as a potential student but she doesn't want to go there due to the pressure. I'm so proud of her ❀

I'm having a football and eurovision get together tomorrow night for my family so that'll be fun. Looking forward to that!
Hope everyone has a good weekend ❀🐾❀🐾
Hi me dear Ethel,wow Oxbridge eh! Yes can imagine huge pressure,my friend daughter is going to Nottingham uni..

Ere Ethel think I read on secret celeb goss thread re Sun newspaper,one poster said to another poster (re Liverpool banned sun) she said there was a shop near her that has a sign outside saying They don’t sell the sun there,but apparently they do,under the counter 😑I thought that was awful.I suppose few shops are crafty.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Morning folks...Happy Friday to you all..got a great week ahead of me heading around the UK to see whitesnakes farewell tour, rangers in the europa league final and the Scottish Cup final!...who could ask for more

• Heart
Morning folks...Happy Friday to you all..got a great week ahead of me heading around the UK to see whitesnakes farewell tour, rangers in the europa league final and the Scottish Cup final!...who could ask for more
Hope you have a lovely time and get some pictures of Whitesnake and post them on here Notty. They must be bald now 🀣

Did you know that calling a man bald is sexual harassment now...Oops!

• Haha
  • Heart
Hope you have a lovely time and get some pictures of Whitesnake and post them on here Notty. They must be bald now 🀣

Did you know that calling a man bald is sexual harassment now...Oops!
Well Stapes you could say I know a man with a head that’s a flies skating rink.🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm off for another ride after my Pot Noodle lunch, it's a bit chilly right now
so I'm waiting for it to get a tad warmer. Planning on a belt down the M25
destination..... duck knows, I'm making it up as I go today.

• Haha
Have fab time notty..❀

Well,looks like bleeping Skanky and SB are in Portugal another fuckung holiday,Dolly has filled the Pisspot up.😑

Last edited:
  • Heart
Well Stapes you could say I know a man with a head that’s a flies skating rink.🀣
🀣🀣 That's a good one Dolly. Im gonna have to say to someone with a shiny head, "Are charging the flies to skate on your head?" Or say to anyone with an egg in the nest, "Hope you are charging the Blackbird rent" 🀭🀣

Talking of hair - I was in the supermarket the other day and I let a worker pass in front of me, he was pulling crates of beer.
He had a Paul Weller haircut and I thought to myself, wow, you're lucky. You still have a good head of hair.
Then he knelt down to stock up the bottom shelf, and right in the middle at the back of his head, he had a bald patch the size of a cox's apple 😳 - poor guy 🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well,looks like bleeping Skanky and SB are in Portugal another fuckung holiday,Dolly has filled the Pisspot up.😑
So people are claiming but I have my doubts, a lot of guess work, whatever is
going on with Skanky, she will not be seeing Harvey this weekend, that's two
weeks running.

Last edited:
Have fab time notty..❀

She has more holidays than Alan whicker

🀣🀣 That's a good one Dolly. Im gonna have to say to someone with a shiny head, "Are charging the flies to skate on your head?" Or say to anyone with an egg in the nest, "Hope you are charging the Blackbird rent" 🀭🀣

Talking of hair - I was in the supermarket the other day and I let a worker pass in front of me, he was pulling crates of beer.
He had a Paul Weller haircut and I thought to myself, wow, you're lucky. You still have a good head of hair.
Then he knelt down to stock up the bottom shelf, and right in the middle at the back of his head, he had a bald patch the size of a cox's apple 😳 - poor guy 🀭
I'm just so glad at my age I have a head of thick hair

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Salut mes amies! Late today due to decorating - OH got his trestle & ladders out to strip the stair well so I've been underneath it having dollops of gluey paper drop onto me swilling in filthy water; Nice eh?

Its a fine sunny day here too although tomorrow its due to change with storms on Sunday so no carboots for us then - probably bloody decorating instead to finish it then onto the next project that I won't need help with :)

Great to see that I'm a Celeb have turned down skanky's generous offer to graciously appear on their show for them, to enhance it with her presence. :ROFLMAO: It almost cancels out the fact the bastards are having anuvva 'oliday. I definately want to do an Olga on this old ho though (she incidentally actually IS a distant Great grandmother of mine haha)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.