Krusties #13 You'll look sweet, upon a seat of a motorbike made for two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m very 🤬🤬 tonight…..some c*unt knocked down our brick gate column in the front garden earlier and drove off…..luckily I got their registration and have reported it online 101 but nothing they’ll be able to do coz we don’t have CCTV. I strongly suspect it’s one of the carers that come and go to our neighbour so hopefully one of her sons will be visiting her tomorrow and I’ll have a word with him 🤬🤬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m very 🤬🤬 tonight…..some c*unt knocked down our brick gate column in the front garden earlier and drove off…..luckily I got their registration and have reported it online 101 but nothing they’ll be able to do coz we don’t have CCTV. I strongly suspect it’s one of the carers that come and go to our neighbour so hopefully one of her sons will be visiting her tomorrow and I’ll have a word with him 🤬🤬
bleeping bastard,do hope you find out the bleep.Evil git.😡

Reactions: 8
Oh for goodness sake!!! You can't do that and not bloody notice for crying out loud, why drive off, not stop, apologise, yep I'm sorry I'm a dick, please let me pay for repairs etc. Sorry Connie, I hope you find out who it was and sort it. You'd think seeing it happen, getting their registration and reporting it would be good enough wouldn't you, wouldn't they even give you a crime number so you can claim through your house insurance? 🤬😘 Xx

Reactions: 9
Evening all😊 I hope everyone is well. So glad that our Ethel has come back...good girl😘

I've had a bit of a bugger the past 2 days but we're of home tomorrow. Unfortunately I had a bad fall Wednesday🙁 Caused quite a bit of damage to my front teeth and some bruises and all. I've seen an emergency dentist that has put things ok for now. Fingers crossed I wont lose my tooth...or I'll look like a head🤦🏻‍♀️ like a jezza kyle style look😬😂

I only like my front teeth! They are my favourite part of me! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh for goodness sake!!! You can't do that and not bloody notice for crying out loud, why drive off, not stop, apologise, yep I'm sorry I'm a dick, please let me pay for repairs etc. Sorry Connie, I hope you find out who it was and sort it. You'd think seeing it happen, getting their registration and reporting it would be good enough wouldn't you, wouldn't they even give you a crime number so you can claim through your house insurance? 🤬😘 Xx
I’ve reported it online Facey and it says within 24 hours I’ll either get a crime number or an explanation as to why they can’t pursue it - which I’m guessing will be the case as it’ll be my word against theirs. The neighbour who I think it’s one of their carers has a Ring doorbell but I think her sons will control that so I’m hoping one of them visits her over the weekend and I’ll interrogate them 🕵️‍♀️🤣x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Evening all😊 I hope everyone is well. So glad that our Ethel has come back...good girl😘

I've had a bit of a bugger the past 2 days but we're of home tomorrow. Unfortunately I had a bad fall Wednesday🙁 Caused quite a bit of damage to my front teeth and some bruises and all. I've seen an emergency dentist that has put things ok for now. Fingers crossed I wont lose my tooth...or I'll look like a head🤦🏻‍♀️ like a jezza kyle style look😬😂

Oh dear, are you ok? Having seen your lovely smile, I hope you can keep it Ems ❤😘 talk about having a tit holiday, bless you, just what you don't need, hope you're looking after yourself xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7

oh no MrsEms what a horrible end to your holiday! Hope you’re ok and your teeth survive xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve reported it online Facey and it says within 24 hours I’ll either get a crime number or an explanation as to why they can’t pursue it - which I’m guessing will be the case as it’ll be my word against theirs. The neighbour who I think it’s one of their carers has a Ring doorbell but I think her sons will control that so I’m hoping one of them visits her over the weekend and I’ll interrogate them 🕵️‍♀️🤣x
Too right ask if they've got ring evidence, you're within your rights to ask them! It's actually leaving the scene of a vehicle accident, so I reckon you might just be lucky and be given a crime number anyhow, fingers crossed ❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.