Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting there, slowly. This weekend's missions is to build the bed. I'm not cut out for this hippy lying on a mattress on the floor nonsense. My poor back is fooked. lol

I hope you're well, too. ❤ I've been skim reading. I'm sorry to see some of you have been poorly - Mrs C and Ems. ❤ We need this tattle party arranged so we can all blow off the old cobwebs. :D xx
Ah, bless ya! Get that bed built asap lady, can't be doing with a floorboard back, that's not on!! I'm ok thanks, just manic toxic busy at work right now. ❤😘 Xxx

Oh well, I missed the action again...
Always late coming 🤷🤷🤷🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi Phoebs don’t worry about your post…..it didn’t bother me in the slightest. You always make me laugh with your posts! I just found it really upsetting that the other poster kept calling me transphobic over my post…..as I said later (which has been removed) I would have said exactly the same thing about anyone in that photo….male/female/balloon/chair….so that‘s what I found offensive xx
I know. ❤ I guess different people just have different takes on how things are said. I don't think Angel comes from a place of hate when she challenges things - she just seems passionate about her beliefs/morals whatever you want to call it. I know you'll feel totally differently to me as you feel attacked, and that's ok. I just want everyone to love one another and hate when we can't. See....soft as shite. lol

Right, I'm away back to Skankiville to be funny... :D

xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
GALILEO, GALILEO 🎵🎵🎶

Well, someone had too😘😂

Morning dolly! Hows your Dave today, any better? Xx
Morning Ems,I knew you would help with song.🤣

Well,as I knew he didn’t come home last night,but was outside this morning waiting for me,he seems ok it’s me sometime i over worry☺
Hopefully Stefi mum is coming home today ambulance picking her up 11am,Stef having problems with her dad,Keeps moaning,she just said to me if you hear the council have taken away poor lady in straight jacket it’s me.

Stef rang as I was in middle of post.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning Ems,I knew you would help with song.🤣

Well,as I knew he didn’t come home last night,but was outside this morning waiting for me,he seems ok it’s me sometime i over worry☺
Hopefully Stefi mum is coming home today ambulance picking her up 11am,Stef having problems with her dad,Keeps moaning,she just said to me if you hear the council have taken away poor lady in straight jacket it’s me.

Stef rang as I was in middle of post.
Haha, I got in first with the song😂

I'm sure dave is fine. We all worry about our fur babies. I'm always worrying about my old lab Alfred...he's my special boy🥰❤ I've often phoned the vets because he's limping, get an appointment then by the time I take him he's back to chasing his ball again! Every bloody time, I'm surprised the vets haven't blacklisted me🤣

I'm so pleased stefs mum is coming back home❤ I wish her dad would appreciate how wonderful his daughter is, bless her. Xx

• Heart
Haha, I got in first with the song😂

I'm sure dave is fine. We all worry about our fur babies. I'm always worrying about my old lab Alfred...he's my special boy🥰❤ I've often phoned the vets because he's limping, get an appointment then by the time I take him he's back to chasing his ball again! Every bloody time, I'm surprised the vets haven't blacklisted me🤣

I'm so pleased stefs mum is coming back home❤ I wish her dad would appreciate how wonderful his daughter is, bless her. Xx
Her dad is abit cantankerous,drives her mad as after she has cleaned up he walks in with dirt all over his slippers etc so dirt left everywhere,Poor Stef.🙁I did say didn’t I for Stef to say hello to you and our Krusties.❤

• Heart
Morning all, home today, bit chilly when I poked my head out about 9AM, went outside
about 10:45 to check on my shed. It was a lot warmer and I checked my shed and it was
bone dry inside. We had one hell of a thunderstorm last night which was amazing, worth
clicking this DM story, some real fantastic photo's.

58006921-10831429-image-a-1_1652940228075.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh gawd,I’m sooo enjoying the Vardy/Rooney case,what a vile witch is Vardy..good grief.

@265 you are really into the case as well.☺

• Haha
Oh gawd,I’m sooo enjoying the Vardy/Rooney case,what a vile witch is Vardy..good grief.
I will admit it's bloody amusing! I've been reading it on the DM website over the past week. I haven't told a soul...it was my dirty little secret until today and I had to fess up to the husband🤣

• Haha

@265 you are really into the case as well.☺
I can't wait for Skanky's trial, if it's anything like CR V RV, Skanky is in DEEP tit!!!

As I remember when all the tit started back a few years ago I found this case to be of
real interest. All that has come out because of this case has shocked me in many ways.

• Heart
I think we missed out on the thunder and lightning…there’s no way I would have slept through it. Good news ….lovely walk in Windsor GP today with loads of deer….bad news Fern MUA is in my town! (No idea why it comes up as Ashford Slough on social media 🤦‍♀️) Tried to upload a video of the deer crossing the Long Walk but it’s too large!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think we missed out on the thunder and lightning…there’s no way I would have slept through it. Good news ….lovely walk in Windsor GP today with loads of deer….bad news Fern MUA is in my town! (No idea why it comes up as Ashford Slough on social media 🤦‍♀️) Tried to upload a video of the deer crossing the Long Walk but it’s too large!
Awwwwww Connie look at those beauties bless ‘em,I love deer,so regal.❤

I can't wait for Skanky's trial, if it's anything like CR V RV, Skanky is in DEEP tit!!!

As I remember when all the tit started back a few years ago I found this case to be of
real interest. All that has come out because of this case has shocked me in many ways.
Yes,I read right from start even the stories in the scum that Vardy leaked Coleens’events’ especially the flood in in her house! Then when story broke I thought OMG how could you do that.

• Heart
Awwwwww Connie look at those beauties bless ‘em,I love deer,so regal.❤

Yes,I read right from start even the stories in the scum that Vardy leaked Coleens’events’ especially the flood in in her house! Then when story broke I thought OMG how could you do that.
It was wonderful Dolly….they were all running across the Long Walk (all females) then we spotted some young males further along. Photos are crap coz I’ve only got an old iPhone SE and had to zoom in but in real life it was lovely 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hello all,

just popping in. Thank you to Dolly for being my spokesperson, she’s a sweetheart!

Mum back home today after 5 weeks in hospital. She was in tears being wheeled into the house by the lovely ambulance women because she was happy.

Mum is still very poorly but she will enjoy being home so she can be with family and her beloved Babs the cat. She is very frail and has lost so much weight but she has an indomitable spirit and is a feisty woman.

Thank you all for your best wishes and love
Special thanks to Dolly and MrsEms
Love
Harri xxxx

oh by the way. Katie’s latest outfit the beige onesie, reminds me of a cheap saveloy sausage and that’s being kind!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love Windsor. One of the many places we have lived over the years 😬 was Staines/Laleham. I wish we had visited more, but you know what it's like when something is on your doorstep, you take it for granted.

• Heart
  • Wow
Found this on my FB feed, this will make you laugh.

282151731_10227512406226635_5572574307596845301_n.jpg

• Haha
Found this on my FB feed, this will make you laugh.

View attachment 1278216
That’s yours then Captain?🤭🤣

Hello all,

just popping in. Thank you to Dolly for being my spokesperson, she’s a sweetheart!

Mum back home today after 5 weeks in hospital. She was in tears being wheeled into the house by the lovely ambulance women because she was happy.

Mum is still very poorly but she will enjoy being home so she can be with family and her beloved Babs the cat. She is very frail and has lost so much weight but she has an indomitable spirit and is a feisty woman.

Thank you all for your best wishes and love
Special thanks to Dolly and MrsEms
Love
Harri xxxx

oh by the way. Katie’s latest outfit the beige onesie, reminds me of a cheap saveloy sausage and that’s being kind!
Aww babe lovely to see you here..You want to post that sausage guy..🤣

So wonderful to get mum home.🥰 Hope she gets spoilt and Bambi cancels her boob job so she can be with mum.🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.