Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately hubby suffers social anxiety so he hides indoors while his nutty red headed wife goes into ballistic mode 🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣xx
Oh bless him ❤ best he leaves all the ballistics to you in that case lovely. Joking aside, I hope you sort it Connie, a headache you can well do without I am sure. It's one of those pissing annoying 'FFS' inconvenience things intit, why do people have to be such cunts sometimes. ❤😘 Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh bless him ❤ best he leaves all the ballistics to you in that case lovely. Joking aside, I hope you sort it Connie, a headache you can well do without I am sure. It's one of those pissing annoying 'FFS' inconvenience things intit, why do people have to be such cunts sometimes. ❤😘 Xx
Exactly…..just own up to your mistakes (maybe I should be saying this to Skanky on the other thread 🤣🤣) xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you Facey and MrsEms.

I saw a comical sight this afternoon going to the hospital. Dolly close your ears you’ve already heard it. A lady was walking her tiny dog. I realised the poor thing only had 3 legs. It went to cock it’s leg on the fence railing and because it only had 3 legs looked like it was doing a handstand. Anyway I thought it was funny but sad at the same time.

Sending my love to you all and BiffasBeemer and Jersey Girl and MrsC.
Harri xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I saw a comical sight this afternoon going to the hospital. Dolly close your ears you’ve already heard it. A lady was walking her tiny dog. I realised the poor thing only had 3 legs. It went to cock it’s leg on the fence railing and because it only had 3 legs looked like it was doing a handstand. Anyway I thought it was funny but sad at the same time.

Harri xxx
Harri, that made me laugh😂 I would've seen that lovely little dog and thought the same...funny but a little sad too. Years back when I lived in Cardiff a dog used to take himself out for a walk as such. He didn't have his back legs but a trolley fitted! Always by himself but he was a very happy boy and living his life to the full. He did make us laugh when he was going at full speed...wondering if he had Goodyear tyres😂 It's wonderful how animals adapt!

Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Harri xxx
Love to you too H - I 100% know what you are going through - here if you need to vent xxx

@Blockedbyadmin hope you and little one ok? X

• Heart
  • Haha
Just popping in for a mo.

mum still in hospital but stronger. Hope she is back home soon but has developed an abscess.

People have been so kind and my hub has been so helpful, bless him.

special mention to MrsEms who is always so upbeat never mind her health problems and so caring of others. Also to dear Dolly who is truly a special friend.

lots of love
Harri xx
Glad to hear from you Harri! Special hugs sent to Mum too hoping she'll get home very soon xxx

ETA I mean a bat night
I counted forty bats emerging from under my veranda roof the other evening plus theres a colony on the side wall of the barn too. I love them so they're safe here because although they are a protected species there are some assholes who persecute them regardless :(

It’s definitely a carer that goes to next door….I will get them eventually 😉🤣

I’m going to tell them I saw them, the son of next door has Ring footage of them leaving at the same time, I’ve reported to police coz it’s criminal damage and they didn’t stop and report….I’ll ask them to sort out the removal and replacement of the column….if they try and wriggle out of it I have a baseball bat, air rifle and air pistol 🤣🤣🤣🤣xx
I'd lend you husbands AK or his Skorpion Evo but I don't think I'd get them through Customs :) (They are legal here, all licenced etc etc, btw)
https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=fce7...wNDkzOGNmNjIxMWVjOTg0MDcyMzIyYzJhZTQzMw&ntb=1 Let 'em try to deny demolishing your pillar with this waved under their noses!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Morning all, I have all the mum guilt today at leaving my 5 year old at school while she was crying and clinging to my leg not wanting to go in (first time she has ever done this). She had a fall at the weekend and cut open her knee and didn't want to go in and play incase it hurt.

Kids can be arseholes as I know she will be happy and playing now and I'm at work feeling like tit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Morning all, I have all the mum guilt today at leaving my 5 year old at school while she was crying and clinging to my leg not wanting to go in (first time she has ever done this). She had a fall at the weekend and cut open her knee and didn't want to go in and play incase it hurt.

Kids can be arseholes as I know she will be happy and playing now and I'm at work feeling like tit.

**Plot Spoiler** .......

They cling, they cry, they do that tiny person sob, the one that reaches right back to the very little pointy bit at the bottom of your heart ❤

You stand there, bottom lip trembling (and that's you, not the little one) feeling like a horrid type...... 🥺😭

All day you sit at home, worrying. 🤪

Meanwhile..........

Child sobs, 😢 everyone in the class rushes over to comfort, 🤗support and share the love, literally 2.1 seconds after you leave, their tears are gone-arooney 😁😄😂 and they are having so much fun. 😁

Then you go back at 3pm and they don't want to go home :oops::rolleyes:

You enjoy a well earned cuppa and they will be fine xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning all, as I'm preparing to go back to work soon I'm trying to get use to
waking up to the alarm now. It's set for 8AM which is my normal time, I did
get up this morning around 8:30. Nice and Sunny out there today, going for
my bike ride after Lunch. Depending on my mood I might do more work in the
Garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning all, as I'm preparing to go back to work soon I'm trying to get use to
waking up to the alarm now. It's set for 8AM which is my normal time, I did
get up this morning around 8:30. Nice and Sunny out there today, going for
my bike ride after Lunch. Depending on my mood I might do more work in the
Garden.
Have a great ride today 🤗

**Plot Spoiler** .......

They cling, they cry, they do that tiny person sob, the one that reaches right back to the very little pointy bit at the bottom of your heart ❤

You stand there, bottom lip trembling (and that's you, not the little one) feeling like a horrid type...... 🥺😭

All day you sit at home, worrying. 🤪

Meanwhile..........

Child sobs, 😢 everyone in the class rushes over to comfort, 🤗support and share the love, literally 2.1 seconds after you leave, their tears are gone-arooney 😁😄😂 and they are having so much fun. 😁

Then you go back at 3pm and they don't want to go home :oops::rolleyes:

You enjoy a well earned cuppa and they will be fine xxx
I know that's exactly how it will play out. Little buggers!

She was also upset as she wanted her cardigan, that she had on, but took off at the door literally as we were leaving and I didn't notice till we got to school.

Its already 17 degrees here she doesn't need a bloody cardigan!

Gahhhhhhhhh to kids today.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.