Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Krustiecrumpets,right giggle last night.

wonder what will happen today..
looks nice out,bet it will cloud over later though.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning Krustiecrumpets,right giggle last night.

wonder what will happen today..
looks nice out,bet it will cloud over later though.
Morning dolly😘It was a giggle last night, I needed that! Wore me out and I fell asleep pretty quickly😁 I did wake up at half 4 as I had the itching from that extra medication I had to take so got up to take antihistamines....nearly fucked that up though because I picked up the dulcolax (laxatives) very similar box and very nearly took one by mistake😳😂

I'm off shopping with my girls later😊 Don't know why I'm smiling as they'll drag me around lots of shops until my feet burn and not buy anything🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Morning dolly😘It was a giggle last night, I needed that! Wore me out and I fell asleep pretty quickly😁 I did wake up at half 4 as I had the itching from that extra medication I had to take so got up to take antihistamines....nearly fucked that up though because I picked up the dulcolax (laxatives) very similar box and very nearly took one by mistake😳😂

I'm off shopping with my girls later😊 Don't know why I'm smiling as they'll drag me around lots of shops until my feet burn and not buy anything🤣
Morning Ems,oh yes real giggle❤Oh duck Me good job you stopped otherwise you wouldn’t be able to go shoplifting,oops shopping I mean 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Morning Krustiebums hope everyone is healthy and happy today. Got through my 16 hour day in a polling station yesterday 😖 and heading off soon for my Windsor GP stomp. Glad to hear Skanky pleaded guilty…let’s hope this finally gets her sent down 🤞🤞. I know a few of you on here like old planes….forgot to post this on Sunday…there was a Lancashire practising for the Jubilee fly past. There are some videos too but I don’t know how to attach those…it always says they’re too big when I try 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Have a lovely day all x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning Krustiebums hope everyone is healthy and happy today. Got through my 16 hour day in a polling station yesterday 😖 and heading off soon for my Windsor GP stomp. Glad to hear Skanky pleaded guilty…let’s hope this finally gets her sent down 🤞🤞. I know a few of you on here like old planes….forgot to post this on Sunday…there was a Lancashire practising for the Jubilee fly past. There are some videos too but I don’t know how to attach those…it always says they’re too big when I try 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Have a lovely day all x
Awwwww love the Lanc Connie❤Fab,bleedin hell what a long day for you,lovely though to go to Windsor GP

Remember me telling you Krustiewuffs I went offshore to visit oil platform as I worked for the oil company and it was laid on by compsny,fab.

this is me we just landed in Heli on the platform.

60-F83-E4-E-19-E5-4-EA5-9118-2-F3-A685-C7-AD2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning all

a conundrum.
Geese do it
Horns do it
Dirty washing frequently does it.

The word of the day is honk!

Laundry today, weather looks changeable

I was frying aubergines with hub last night for over an hour and the kitchen still stinks of cooking oil. Extractor tan didn’t help much. Next time he can stick his ruddy aubergine elsewhere!

Have a good day!

• Haha
I haven’t seen update on that bastard footballer that kicked his poor cat,evil git.He was appearing in court.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Awwwww what a beauty! Sad ol' aviation geek here! :)

I haven’t seen update on that bastard footballer that kicked his poor cat,evil git.He was appearing in court.
Found guilty - him and his brother - sentencing next month.

Shame Le Pen did not get elected because she was going to throw him out of the French National squad for it however its good to see other footie fans are giving him a load of tit every time he walks out of the tunnel wherever he goes with a rousing choris of "Cat Kicker is a wanker!" etc etc :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know he appeared in court this week and pled guilty

Awwwww what a beauty! Sad ol' aviation geek here! :)

Found guilty - him and his brother - sentencing next month.

Shame Le Pen did not get elected because she was going to throw him out of the French National squad for it however its good to see other footie fans are giving him a load of tit every time he walks out of the tunnel wherever he goes with a rousing choris of "Cat Kicker is a wanker!" etc etc :)
Oh thanks Rita,I knew he pled guilty the dirty fucker,wish Hammers kicked him out of the team.

Ere have you seen headline in scum?picture of a BB bloke that has been accused of raping a tourist on Greek holiday,he looks abit like Sink boy.

Last edited:
Awwwww love the Lanc Connie❤Fab,bleedin hell what a long day for you,lovely though to go to Windsor GP

Remember me telling you Krustiewuffs I went offshore to visit oil platform as I worked for the oil company and it was laid on by compsny,fab.

this is me we just landed in Heli on the platform.

View attachment 1295099
Oh wow what a great photo Dolly!
We had a change of route today because the Deer Park is closed til after the Jubilee now so we headed down the Long Walk. Decided to be tourists for a while so saw the ex boxer Prince Naseem’s car (he’s recently moved to Windsor) and then watched the Changing of The Guard procession….I’ve taken a couple of screenshots from my videos x

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m definitely getting subliminal messages today, either that or I’m going mad!

flicking channels come to Now 80s so music. The first word sung is woo hoo (Dire Straits, Walk of Life). I mentioned woo yesterday with Pricey

Turned on craft channel first fabric they were showing was this poly cotton broderie anglaise which is exactly the same as mums night dress which I’m washing today.

I don’t know what’s going on and I don’t believe in coincidences,

somebody help!

MrsEms have you rounded up your stray sheep yet? Those with the 6 inch hoofs?

• Haha
Oh wow what a great photo Dolly!
We had a change of route today because the Deer Park is closed til after the Jubilee now so we headed down the Long Walk. Decided to be tourists for a while so saw the ex boxer Prince Naseem’s car (he’s recently moved to Windsor) and then watched the Changing of The Guard procession….I’ve taken a couple of screenshots from my videos x
Awwwwww thank Connie,my god he has put on loads of weight considering he was a bantam weight boxer. Fab photos Connie thanks.❤

I’m definitely getting subliminal messages today, either that or I’m going mad!

flicking channels come to Now 80s so music. The first word sung is woo hoo (Dire Straits, Walk of Life). I mentioned woo yesterday with Pricey

Turned on craft channel first fabric they were showing was this poly cotton broderie anglaise which is exactly the same as mums night dress which I’m washing today.

I don’t know what’s going on and I don’t believe in coincidences,

somebody help!

MrsEms have you rounded up your stray sheep yet? Those with the 6 inch hoofs?
Harri Ems is shopping with her daughter,wonder if she has bought any shoes For her hoofs?🤣Sorry Ems not being rude.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Awwwwww thank Connie,my god he has put on loads of weight considering he was a bantam weight boxer. Fab photos Connie thanks.❤

Harri Ems is shopping with her daughter,wonder if she has bought any shoes For her hoofs?🤣Sorry Ems not being rude.
He has Dolly….when they had the photos in the Daily Fail the other day I couldn’t believe it was him!

• Haha
Hello my krustiefeckers😘 I haven't yet gone shopping. Just had a beautiful kip...dreaming of new shoes for my hooves😉🤣

I'd better tidy myself up now actually, the drool mark down my chops isn't quite in keeping with my glamorous style 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Hello my krustiefeckers😘 I haven't yet gone shopping. Just had a beautiful kip...dreaming of new shoes for my hooves😉🤣

I'd better tidy myself up now actually, the drool mark down my chops isn't quite in keeping with my glamorous style 🤣
Oh Ems,so a good kip,you needed it matey..I have woken up and me bleeping pillow is soaked where I’ve dribbled,how disgusting I am.Effin gob open all night I reckon it’s not effin dreaming either.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Afternoon folks, hope you are all doing well this lovely Thursday afternoon xx
Hi notty you home now?bit grey outside,not very warm either have effin fire on cos I is cold.☺

I needed to check me Cats protection membership couldn’t remember if I renewed it,anyway spoke to lovely lady put me though to correct dept,spoke to lady put me on hold,awwww whilst on hold they had a cat purring and kitten meowing,it was so lovely and soothing,

Last edited:
  • Heart
I love my wellies, fishing jacket with all the handy pockets and boilersuit but I leave the sheep alone.
Aww hello Mrs C,I’ve noticed a wee tiny very tiny little moth on my backdoor sweet little thing..really tiny.☺ 🤣yes leave them to Our Ems.🤭Sorry Ems.🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.