Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all😊

Well what a grotty day! It's absolutely pissing down, the dogs do not want to go for walkies and are on strike😂 Looks like we're cuddling up for the next few hours! I have builders here so no water either and it noisy.
It's going to be a long day stuck in the lounge with the dogs😴
Awwww morning Ems well looks like it’s going to piss down here as well,bleedin windy as well.Ahh b,ess doggies sitting with mummy.☺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Glorious sunshine here Dolly albeit a bit windy - I've been bloody painting upstairs so I've not enjoyed any of it :(

• Heart
Afternoon all :)

Grey here too, washing machine is having a huffy day (pipe has dropped off the back, leaking water everywhere) in fairness, I did ask one of my lot, then another, then another :rolleyes::sneaky: to have a look at it a few days back.

When it's on it's final spin, the machine is beginning to move, so I wanted them to check it was all ok and make sure the legs are down right.

Same old :poop::rolleyes: yeah, I'll have a look later.......

Well now, there's no machine on, got two messages to make sure certain clothing items are all ready and um, er, I'll have to look later 🤭;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Afternoon all :)

Grey here too, washing machine is having a huffy day (pipe has dropped off the back, leaking water everywhere) in fairness, I did ask one of my lot, then another, then another :rolleyes::sneaky: to have a look at it a few days back.

When it's on it's final spin, the machine is beginning to move, so I wanted them to check it was all ok and make sure the legs are down right.

Same old :poop::rolleyes: yeah, I'll have a look later.......

Well now, there's no machine on, got two messages to make sure certain clothing items are all ready and um, er, I'll have to look later 🤭;)
Badtard washing machines,I bleeping hate them when they soddin do walkies.Hope you get it sorted in your own time.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s Hackney Captain nowhere near me not next to me.Although about twice they wanted to build houses etc next to me demolish factory,planning was refused,the school down the road has extended playground etc at the very back of factory but doesn’t interfere with us as such.Factory next to me was built in 1908,front of the building has a protection order.
I wasn't entirely sure where you lived, ignore me for being a bit of a twit.

Anyway, I've been out on the bike today, left home around 10:15 but my ride out was
limited because it's suppose to rain today. Headed out to a garden centre my parents
used to goto many years ago. This place is massive, even got a meat counter with local
produce. Had a good look around, the place sells more than just pots and plants. I did
come across some nice bird boxes, one for a Robin. Headed home VIA MacDonald's for
a Mayo chicken and coffee, as I finished my coffee it started spotting so I headed for
home. SO that's my ride for the day, as it's going to wet tomorrow I will not go for a ride
but I'm planning a ride for Friday. Going to a major town with some massive stores I want
to have a look around so I might be out for a good part of the day. All of this is for gearing
up for returning to work next week.

It’s pissing down now,been reading the Vardy thread,hope Colleen wins.
It's raining now, light rain, I'm also Team Coleen, always liked her even if she did
marry a granny fucker.

• Haha
Yep been raining here since 11am. Wind has dropped a bit now. I can guarantee as soon as my peonies bloom we get either strong winds and/or torrential rain to completely muller them 😫. Tree peony is flowering now so the flowers won’t last long 😬.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yep been raining here since 11am. Wind has dropped a bit now. I can guarantee as soon as my peonies bloom we get either strong winds and/or torrential rain to completely muller them 😫. Tree peony is flowering now so the flowers won’t last long 😬.
Awwww bless them,let’s hope windies go.🤞My gorgeous old lady Azalea is just about to bloom,I’ve had her since the eighties,she is gorgeous the blooms smells glorious.Lightens and colours up the garden.☺

• Heart
I wasn't entirely sure where you lived, ignore me for being a bit of a twit.

Anyway, I've been out on the bike today, left home around 10:15 but my ride out was
limited because it's suppose to rain today. Headed out to a garden centre my parents
used to goto many years ago. This place is massive, even got a meat counter with local
produce. Had a good look around, the place sells more than just pots and plants. I did
come across some nice bird boxes, one for a Robin. Headed home VIA MacDonald's for
a Mayo chicken and coffee, as I finished my coffee it started spotting so I headed for
home. SO that's my ride for the day, as it's going to wet tomorrow I will not go for a ride
but I'm planning a ride for Friday. Going to a major town with some massive stores I want
to have a look around so I might be out for a good part of the day. All of this is for gearing
up for returning to work next week.

It's raining now, light rain, I'm also Team Coleen, always liked her even if she did
marry a granny fucker.
I've met Coleen. She's a very nice well mannered friendly lady, with strong family values, probably why shes not got rid of the husband as she values family highly and puts her children first and what's best for them

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've met Coleen. She's a very nice well mannered friendly lady, with strong family values, probably why shes not got rid of the husband as she values family highly and puts her children first and what's best for them
She also has never been bitchy about other wags,people or anything,just keeps herself to herself always has.Never been rude to paps that have followed her either just gets on with what she is doing.

Reactions: 10
Badtard washing machines,I bleeping hate them when they soddin do walkies.Hope you get it sorted in your own time.🤣
My great auntie was nearly squashed by a washing machine that leapt across her kitchen then crushed her against a wall! One of her sons bought it for her but did not install it properly so the old girl stuck all her smalls in, switched it on and the thing attacked her. Need I add that she was not happy with him at all as she was black and blue after a set-to with an Indesit

I'm not au fait with this Wag nonsense as I reckon its all a bloody great waste of time I've done the Wag Thing in the dim & distant past so its nothing I've not seen before but Coleen must be bloody mad to put up with that oaf of a husband after all he's put her through, but to take this rubbish to High Court is ridiculous! Ah me :)

Reactions: 5
To me she comes across as a decent woman, I remember when all this tit started, Coleen was right to do
a little detective work IMO. Shame it all went crazy resulting in the legal action.

My great auntie was nearly squashed by a washing machine that leapt across her kitchen then crushed her against a wall! One of her sons bought it for her but did not install it properly so the old girl stuck all her smalls in, switched it on and the thing attacked her. Need I add that she was not happy with him at all as she was black and blue after a set-to with an Indesit

I'm not au fait with this Wag nonsense as I reckon its all a bloody great waste of time I've done the Wag Thing in the dim & distant past so its nothing I've not seen before but Coleen must be bloody mad to put up with that oaf of a husband after all he's put her through, but to take this rubbish to High Court is ridiculous! Ah me :)
I'm an elderly wag too my late partner played for Blackpool in the dim and distant past before the wag was invented

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That’s Hackney Captain nowhere near me not next to me.Although about twice they wanted to build houses etc next to me demolish factory,planning was refused,the school down the road has extended playground etc at the very back of factory but doesn’t interfere with us as such.Factory next to me was built in 1908,front of the building has a protection order.

Re the Swans nest,looking at more pics that were posted it seems bricks thrown at the nest,currently under investigation by the Wildlife police protection officers.Posible couple of sightings.
Hello Dolly. That's sad if someone is throwing bricks at the nest. I see ducklings on the canal near me and I always tell dogowners that there are little ones about and recommend that their dogs are kept on a lead. I remember walking down there a while ago and the ducklings were on the bank. Their mam was very protective of them and I'm glad. She came up to me when I was standing there though, right there at my feet. I could've touched her, then the ducklings came around behind her. She came to say hello I think and realised I wasn't a threat. Then the ducklings came around my feet. I loved that feeling. It made me smile all day. I love nature. I had my walking sandals on too and they were curious about my feet.

• Heart
Hello Dolly. That's sad if someone is throwing bricks at the nest. I see ducklings on the canal near me and I always tell dogowners that there are little ones about and recommend that their dogs are kept on a lead. I remember walking down there a while ago and the ducklings were on the bank. Their mam was very protective of them and I'm glad. She came up to me when I was standing there though, right there at my feet. I could've touched her, then the ducklings came around behind her. She came to say hello I think and realised I wasn't a threat. Then the ducklings came around my feet. I loved that feeling. It made me smile all day. I love nature. I had my walking sandals on too and they were curious about my feet.
Awwww hello Mrs C,that’s lovely that Mrs duck and duckies befriended you..❤❤ I reading wagatha thread,Makes a change from Skanky for a wee bit.It’s getting quite exciting.🤣 Aww looks like our Rita may be getting a peahen❤have you read her post? ❤

• Heart
Awwww hello Mrs C,that’s lovely that Mrs duck and duckies befriended you..❤❤ I reading wagatha thread,Makes a change from Skanky for a wee bit.It’s getting quite exciting.🤣 Aww looks like our Rita may be getting a peahen❤have you read her post? ❤
No but I think I will. I do a butterfly count every year also as I'm into butterfly conservation. It made my heart burst when those little ones were around my feet. They
really lift your spirit. I'm privileged to have gained that level of trust from wild animals and I love telling everyone that story. I've been swimming today up the golf club and managed 25 lengths and it's been nice to see my pool friends. X

To me she comes across as a decent woman, I remember when all this tit started, Coleen was right to do
a little detective work IMO. Shame it all went crazy resulting in the legal action.
Goodnight sweetheart. Glad you are feeling much better..Love MrsC xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm an elderly wag too my late partner played for Blackpool in the dim and distant past before the wag was invented
Maybe we met once upon a time, long long ago? :)

I remember going to Anfield a couple of times (late 70s) where their wives were all upstairs in the Player's Lounge in their silver fox coats looking down on us standing in the pissing rain waiting to be shown to our seats in the stand. At the time I believe Liverpool did not offer lounge space before or after the match to the opposition's WAGS so all the visiting team's guests got treated the same way - left to stand outside getting frozen and/or drenched Maybe that was part of the tactics? LOL

Evening, just my luck..I leave work and five mins into my walk home the bleeping skies opened with a vengeance!.
Absolutely nothing worse than having wet socks and wet boxers 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Evening, just my luck..I leave work and five mins into my walk home the bleeping skies opened with a vengeance!.
Absolutely nothing worse than having wet socks and wet boxers 😒
Evening you wet, soggy Stormtrooper 🤣❤❤😘 best get out of them wet clothes asap methinks XXX

Evening friends 👽🤗❤😘 hope everyone's well tonight xx

• Heart
Evening dear Facey hope you are ok my dear❤

Oh poor notty,you want to get one of those plastic fold up macs! 🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.