Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good luck MrsEms to your daughter you must be very proud of her and all your children now you just need them to cook like you!

I’m having hot flushes again all over the place, oh well

This is true, ask Dolly. Dolly asked if mum likes KT. I I initially thought she was on about Pricey! I thought mum being Italian of a certain age how the hell would she know who the Pricey was!

Doh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thankyou dolly 🥰 She's a good girl, I don't know how they cope with the pressure these days. Especially after missing so much school because of the pandemic🙁

Oh those wraps in the morning are rather wiffy...sometimes make me wretch especially when I squirt on the piri piri sauce🤣

Fancy dress ideas🤔 Well my Lara Croft fancy dress outfit went down a storm but I dunno...Lara line dancing🤔🤣

Thankyou😘 my daughter is doing a law exam this morning and going to spoons afterwards with the girls for breakfast...they know how to live these girls🤣
Absolutely she's loving her life. I don't know about Lara Croft. Have you got a gingham mini skirt to match my tied in the middle shirt. Maybe Harri can make me one. She's one handy lady. I think I still have my velvet leopard skin catsuit somewhere. Lol. X

Good luck MrsEms to your daughter you must be very proud of her and all your children now you just need them to cook like you!

I’m having hot flushes again all over the place, oh well

This is true, ask Dolly. Dolly asked if mum likes KT. I I initially thought she was on about Pricey! I thought mum being Italian of a certain age how the hell would she know who the Pricey was!

Doh!
Flushes are horrid Harri and the sweats. I'm on HRT now thank god. My oestrogen meds have sorted that and the testosterone has sorted out my joint pains. I felt like I got thrown down the stairs, poisoned and run over all at the same time. I wanted to die this time last year. It was awful. I've been fit all my life, don't drink much and don't do drugs. It just shows it can happen to anyone. It's no joke

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Absolutely she's loving her life. I don't know about Lara Croft. Have you got a gingham mini skirt to match my tied in the middle shirt. Maybe Harri can make me one. She's one handy lady. I think I still have my velvet leopard skin catsuit somewhere. Lol. X

Flushes are horrid Harri and the sweats. I'm on HRT now thank god. My oestrogen meds have sorted that and the testosterone has sorted out my joint pains. I felt like I got thrown down the stairs, poisoned and run over all at the same time. I wanted to die this time last year. It was awful. I've been fit all my life, don't drink much and don't do drugs. It just shows it can happen to anyone. It's no joke

Yes, she's certainly loving life! I'm very lucky as they are good...much better behaved than I was at their age😳🤣
Here you go, 2 mini skirts...I've got more as well! God I've got to go through my wardrobe!🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes, she's certainly loving life! I'm very lucky as they are good...much better behaved than I was at their age😳🤣
Here you go, 2 mini skirts...I've got more as well! God I've got to go through my wardrobe!🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh I like the one on the left. I'll pop over on the weekend for it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Awwww Rita that’s a beauty.Do you know the name of it?I can only recognise several.

It’s a Monarch I think.
I believe its a Swallowtail - we get a few here that come down from the forest to feast on that Buddleja bush. Last summer it was adorned with beautiful Red Admirals, Tortoiseshells and these sort of Cabbage Whites that were actually lime green in colour, also a rather spectacular moth that looked like a camouflaged Vulcan Bomber plus the odd Hummingbird Hawkmoth calling in.
If anybody wants to see lots of butterflies then plant a Buddleja!

• Heart
I believe its a Swallowtail - we get a few here that come down from the forest to feast on that Buddleja bush. Last summer it was adorned with beautiful Red Admirals, Tortoiseshells and these sort of Cabbage Whites that were actually lime green in colour, also a rather spectacular moth that looked like a camouflaged Vulcan Bomber plus the odd Hummingbird Hawkmoth calling in.
If anybody wants to see lots of butterflies then plant a Buddleja!
Yes,lots of wild buddleja around here,I had couple of red admirals in my garden last year hopefully will see them again.Bees like it as well.

• Heart
Yes,lots of wild buddleja around here,I had couple of red admirals in my garden last year hopefully will see them again.Bees like it as well.
On my butterfly counts I see a lot of tortoiseshells, peacocks and cabbage whites. Little kids ask me what I'm doing sometimes and I try and get them involved and interested. Their parents are also interested so its all good. I had some little kids helping me count them a couple of years ago and I said to them, when I report this back I'm going to tell them that you little ones were a great help. I asked their parents if I could use their names and they were fine about it. One of them kept calling me the butterfly lady. It was so sweet

• Heart
On my butterfly counts I see a lot of tortoiseshells, peacocks and cabbage whites. Little kids ask me what I'm doing sometimes and I try and get them involved and interested. Their parents are also interested so its all good. I had some little kids helping me count them a couple of years ago and I said to them, when I report this back I'm going to tell them that you little ones were a great help. I asked their parents if I could use their names and they were fine about it. One of them kept calling me the butterfly lady. It was so sweet
I get quite a few of the cabbage ones,also the tiny blue ones.Pretty.It’s great getting children involved.

• Heart
I get quite a few of the cabbage ones,also the tiny blue ones.Pretty.It’s great getting children involved.
Yes get them interested in nature. I can't wait for my little man to be at that age where I can show him and teach him about these things. There's a great world out there to explore. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Yes get them interested in nature. I can't wait for my little man to be at that age where I can show him and teach him about these things. There's a great world out there to explore. Love MrsC xxxx
It’s like when I was in the States staying at my friends house,we walked to her car and there was a huge Praying Mantis,I was mesmerised as they have always fascinated me,I watched it for ages but we needed to go get shopping,but eventually went.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning all hope everyone’s well today…..I’m just heading off to my walking netball….and then when I get back I’ll be tucking into my free sushi! Had an email from Yo Sushi yesterday … their 100th Tesco Yo has just opened so the first 10 people that went into one and said “Yo 100” today got a free box….I was half expecting the bloke to look at me like I was mad but he didn’t and I got my free box! Woohoo I love it! 😉🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s like when I was in the States staying at my friends house,we walked to her car and there was a huge Praying Mantis,I was mesmerised as they have always fascinated me,I watched it for ages but we needed to go get shopping,but eventually went.
Ooh they frighten me quite pre historic looking creature something from a sci fi film.

I adore the tiny green lizards in Italy that dart about and the noise of the crickets, so evocative

Ooh they frighten me quite pre historic looking creature something from a sci fi film.

I adore the tiny green lizards in Italy that dart about and the noise of the crickets, so evocative
Oh yes,at night in the states the crickets are amazing,especially when they sound in a crescendo.Mind you hear them through the day as well but at night the noise.

Oh yes,at night in the states the crickets are amazing,especially when they sound in a crescendo.Mind you hear them through the day as well but at night the noise.
I should say in the states they are Cicadas,

Last edited:

I should say in the states they are Cicadas,
Have you ever heard Cicadas. Ive heard them in Greece. Gosh they are noisy.

• Heart
Have you ever heard Cicadas. Ive heard them in Greece. Gosh they are noisy.
Yes,a lot when I’ve visited my aunt in Texas,god the noise and also they say everything big in Texas effin hell size if the soddin insects etc.The water bugs as well (usually found under the house) good grief.

Also visiting my friend in Virginia.the noise of Cicadas unbelivable,

Reactions: 3
I'm off swimming now. Speak to you all in the week. Love you as always Captain. That won't change. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.