Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh my dear Ems,what a bastard about yer toof,so sorry my lovely 🙁Hope you are ok after nasty fall.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Brilliant thread title hugger, my husband said he saw two cold tits earlier...I did say it was bleeping freezing and I should've taken my coat😂

Oh and get well soon @MrsEms. ;)
Thankyou my lovely, glad you're on the mend too😘
I'm bloody sore, though I was in so much pain with my mouth I didn't notice my shoulder and leg! I can feel it now...😬 Ah well, its been a lovely holiday apart from this. It really makes you realise we run around like blue arse flies and there are more important things to life! We need to slow down...though I don't know how yet🤣 I'll have to think about that one, maybe stop ironing pants or something🤔😂

Anyway love to you all. Hopefully I'll be back on tomorrow evening if I haven't fallen over my doorstep...

Night night😘❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry Mrs Ems hope you're ok... 😪
I hope its not spoilt your holiday...xxx
I've got a viewing on my house tommorow so I'm in a mad panic now.. stuffing things into cupboards and moving cats and dogs stuff and shoving toys into random places .🙄

• Heart
Sorry Mrs Ems hope you're ok... 😪
I hope its not spoilt your holiday...xxx
I've got a viewing on my house tommorow so I'm in a mad panic now.. stuffing things into cupboards and moving cats and dogs stuff and shoving toys into random places .🙄
Ahh, I know that feeling well. Your car boot is also a good hiding place, as is a shed, washing machine and tumble dryer...of course the house is big enough🤷‍♀️😂

I'll be ok hopefully. I've enjoyed myself and could stay here forever!

Goodluck with your viewing🤞😘

Sorry 265...my post got a little muddled up there...fecking gremlins😂

• Heart
Brilliant thread title hugger, my husband said he saw two cold tits earlier...I did say it was bleeping freezing and I should've taken my coat😂

Thankyou my lovely, glad you're on the mend too😘
Bless you Ems 👽🤗❤😘 special Facehug (minding your Teef obviously) just for you, my goodness lady, you need more lemonade in your wine! Only kidding, hope you're going to be ok, we need everyone back on form for this new Fred melove, am so sorry you're in the wars ❤😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Constantlychargingipadnow sorry to hear about your wall, fuming for you. My neighbour, during lockdown had their whole family round non-stop, during one of their visits they managed to open a car door into my Daughter's little car and caused a huge amount of damage to it. They never came and said sorry, heard one of them giggling about it. So they now have a monster of a fence in between. They can't park properly on their drive now as they used to cram 3 cars into 2 spaces and hang across my driveway (we always had to move cars over further losing one of our spaces). It's hateful.

Check if any of your neighbours opposite have a ring, the doorbell ones have fisheye, so you get that really wide angle and it catches more than you might realise. They have sound too. (I love mine, can hear my neighbour slagging us off 😂 so I play appropriate tunes to them, to let them know I heard them :cool: )

@265 well chuffed for you 🏍🤗 I know how much their bikes mean to my lot here.

@Facehugger glad it went well today, was thinking of you. My day went really well on the 4th and got an extra treat today, got to see the little ones I missed out on a few days back 🤗 x

@MANDATORY wishing you all the very best for a great offer and a fast, smooth sale. I remember thinking everyone had finished viewing mine, so we cooked tea, lots of plates, cooking trays etc., then we got a call, right on the dot of the agent closing :eek: grabbed everything, shoved it into the oven and popped a tea towel over the front. Everything went well, got to kitchen last and lady said oh how many shelves do you have in the oven? is that staying? and to our horror, she opened it, shut it and said "yes seen it all now, thanks" and promptly left 😂 🤭 Ended up the next viewer put in full asking price and wanted a move within 3 weeks (which we needed as our first buyer dropped out). Best of luck x

@Ethel's little Willy Don't let them get under your skin at all, you did nothing wrong. I've made the error of trying to ask questions, enquire, take an interest, they don't allow you to do that on that thread. You can't divert from the well beaten track of being a hater. Stuff 'em

Love to all xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bedtime, tired, need sleep, big day Saturday, that bastard bush will be history
when I'm done. Yep, I'm in the garden armed with my phone in case I get a
visit from a Robin.

• Heart
Oh you lot are determined to make me whinge again aren't you with being so blooming lovely 🥰🥰
Massive hugs whether you want 1 or not!
I do hope everyone is alright though and thank you again ❤❤

Sorry for being a soppy sod!
Mrs Ems and Mrs Cranky, stop falling over ffs!! Goodness me!! I can just about keep myself upright nevermind you 2 as well!! (I'm just teasing xx I do hope you're both alright!)
Lots of love to you all xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Awwww dear Ethel bless you..Lovely to see you here. ❤

Hope everyone is ok.

Well,not sure I mentioned it Dolly is on cat duty.Owners back tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@Constantlychargingipadnow sorry to hear about your wall, fuming for you. My neighbour, during lockdown had their whole family round non-stop, during one of their visits they managed to open a car door into my Daughter's little car and caused a huge amount of damage to it. They never came and said sorry, heard one of them giggling about it. So they now have a monster of a fence in between. They can't park properly on their drive now as they used to cram 3 cars into 2 spaces and hang across my driveway (we always had to move cars over further losing one of our spaces). It's hateful.

Check if any of your neighbours opposite have a ring, the doorbell ones have fisheye, so you get that really wide angle and it catches more than you might realise. They have sound too. (I love mine, can hear my neighbour slagging us off 😂 so I play appropriate tunes to them, to let them know I heard them :cool: )

@265 well chuffed for you 🏍🤗 I know how much their bikes mean to my lot here.

@Facehugger glad it went well today, was thinking of you. My day went really well on the 4th and got an extra treat today, got to see the little ones I missed out on a few days back 🤗 x

@MANDATORY wishing you all the very best for a great offer and a fast, smooth sale. I remember thinking everyone had finished viewing mine, so we cooked tea, lots of plates, cooking trays etc., then we got a call, right on the dot of the agent closing :eek: grabbed everything, shoved it into the oven and popped a tea towel over the front. Everything went well, got to kitchen last and lady said oh how many shelves do you have in the oven? is that staying? and to our horror, she opened it, shut it and said "yes seen it all now, thanks" and promptly left 😂 🤭 Ended up the next viewer put in full asking price and wanted a move within 3 weeks (which we needed as our first buyer dropped out). Best of luck x

@Ethel's little Willy Don't let them get under your skin at all, you did nothing wrong. I've made the error of trying to ask questions, enquire, take an interest, they don't allow you to do that on that thread. You can't divert from the well beaten track of being a hater. Stuff 'em

Love to all xxx
Thanks Diddy. I have a strong suspicion that it will be one of the carers that come and go to next door. They do have a Ring doorbell now but she’s very frail so rather than bother her I’m hoping one of her sons will pop round over the weekend and I’ll speak to them. We thought a neighbour a couple of doors down has CCTV so I popped round to them last night but it’s a fake one 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks Diddy. I have a strong suspicion that it will be one of the carers that come and go to next door. They do have a Ring doorbell now but she’s very frail so rather than bother her I’m hoping one of her sons will pop round over the weekend and I’ll speak to them. We thought a neighbour a couple of doors down has CCTV so I popped round to them last night but it’s a fake one 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣xx
Connie,that’s bloody awful,we have few things that happen round here at the moment peoples bleeping front gates being knicked.🙁I haven’t got one,I think that some of their gates just slot in where as the connection shouldn’t be like that,but it’s still soddin awful.Hope you get some answers.🤞

Another thing is peoples plants that are in front garden disappearing as well.😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Connie,that’s bloody awful,we have few things that happen round here at the moment peoples bleeping front gates being knicked.🙁I haven’t got one,I think that some of their gates just slot in where as the connection shouldn’t be like that,but it’s still soddin awful.Hope you get some answers.🤞

Another thing is peoples plants that are in front garden disappearing as well.😡
Unfortunately the carers they have all seem to drive and park like complete and utter knobs! Quite a few times I’ve had to go round and make them move their car coz they’re hanging over our driveway….and on one occasion parked halfway across it! The irony is our pavements are huge so there’s no need for them to do it. Also one of her sons has had a skip parked in her driveway for the last 5+ years rather than having it in his own driveway so we get tit from that blowing into our garden 🤦‍♀️🤬

• Angry
Morning all, looks like rain will stop play today, rained overnight and there
was a shower earlier in the morning. Might have some showers today so
I might deal with that bastard bush Sunday after my Roast Pork dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chunking it down here at the mo, very dark too, grey old day. Decided to change another room round, that was at 8am.... now I'm wishing I hadn't started :cautious: 😂

Supposed to be cool and brighter tomorrow, then back to a sizzler for the rest of the week, so I've got all my laundry sorted and ready to go, love it dried on the line 🤗

@Dollylovesshoes hope you are having fun with your cat-sitting :)🤗

Catch up again later, wishing everyone a great day x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just a flying visit before we go out to dinner ( Burger King)! Woo hoo! Yes our town joined the 21st century recently and I am amazed to find that they actually have about 5 different options for veggies like me so I don't end up with a bloody limp salad!

Speaking of limp salad, have you seen skanky is threatening Tattlers again? Her and SB undoubtedly :( Wankers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just a flying visit before we go out to dinner ( Burger King)! Woo hoo! Yes our town joined the 21st century recently and I am amazed to find that they actually have about 5 different options for veggies like me so I don't end up with a bloody limp salad!

Speaking of limp salad, have you seen skanky is threatening Tattlers again? Her and SB undoubtedly :( Wankers.
Rita enjoy yer veggie burger❤ Blimey yes! bleeping bastards who sent vile message to Angelic! She is not letting it go as well! just like they did with our lovely long term lady tattler.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.