Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Thats me too! I feel sorry for the poor bedraggled things then fetch 'em home. Husband said I'm weird buying the half-dead plants when I could just pay a bit more for healthy stuff but that is not the point is it? :)
Ok some pix for you My lovely mown field for which I did dress like skanky because its de rigeur dontcha know ;)
Its mosly the pigs (my girls) but theres an assortment
Here we go then
Awww .Rita they are gorgeous,look at those lovely piggiewiggies,lovely goat and Donkey bless them,aww what is goosie laying in? Tub of water? ☺Gorgeous.

Afternoon all!
Hope everyone is having a good day ❤
Welcome @Bensler ❤
@Dollylovesshoes I worked at b&q when I was doing my degree and pregnant and the garden staff would leave a lot of the plants to wilt etc so they'd get them heavily discounted and would load up the flat bed trolleys with them when they'd been discounted and use the staff discount of 20% on top so the plants were so cheap!

@Rita Chevrolet omg! I am in love with your pigs, donkey and goat 😍 what are their names?
I love visiting farms. My kids are a bit too old to enjoy them now but they get dragged along to keep their mum happy lol

Having a rubbish day pain wise today. I’m unable to move without something hurting, so I'm going to snuggle and Netflix with Little Willy today. Got to keep on top of the pain meds which I haven't really been doing (naughty Ethel- I'm in trouble with Mr Ethel for this 😬) have a fabulous day you beautiful lot ❤ 🐾❤🐾
Oh dear Ethel,you snuggle with Willy and take it easy,take care now lovely lady.❤

So pissed off and upset😢I follow a Facebook group which is about Wetlands ,it’s a beautiful place lots of visiting birds one bird was seen by a birdie guy and the bird had come from South Africa also see the very private Kingfisher,some of photos are gorgeous,just seen a post where well known swans her eggs smashed by kids.😢why the fuck would you do this? That poor mummy swan.😢

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Evening all (Dixon of Dock Green 👮‍♀️)….spent some time yesterday potting on 🍅 carefully….then went to my walking netball today…..again being very careful coz of my moronic back….BIG mistake because it’s now going 😖 on 😖 and 😖 off 😖 again! Hit the hot tub for some warm bubble relief …. so a photo of me from yesterday and today 😱🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Back quickly before I log off for the night as we are having a HUGE thunderstorm with torrential rain, the lot that you'll have tomorrow to really make that Monday Morning Feelings for you all Yes its BAD! Then sky is a greenish grey and the noise of the rain is deafening on the veranda roof too

Heres what's done so far, the upper landing and stairwell, I have around the cupboards and a small wall at the other end of the landing then its finished! :) Then onto next project :(
TTFN all xxx

Attachments

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
I hope you will soon be back to full fitness Mrs C. I wish everyone good health during this shiny new thread xx
I miss our banter. It's a bloody good laugh. I wish I could attach the cat cuddling pic but I'm really crap at this. I was trying to change my profile picture to Olive in the sidecar but couldn't and now I'm trying to change it back to the other one. My phone is not letting me though. I'm really poor at this. I'm giving you a cat cuddle though. Love MrsC xxxx

@265 my husband can you help me out please. Love from your girl xx

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Brilliant thread title hugger, my husband said he saw two cold tits earlier...I did say it was fucking freezing and I should've taken my coat😂

Oh and get well soon @MrsEms. ;)
Thankyou my lovely, glad you're on the mend too😘
I'm bloody sore, though I was in so much pain with my mouth I didn't notice my shoulder and leg! I can feel it now...😬 Ah well, its been a lovely holiday apart from this. It really makes you realise we run around like blue arse flies and there are more important things to life! We need to slow down...though I don't know how yet🤣 I'll have to think about that one, maybe stop ironing pants or something🤔😂

Anyway love to you all. Hopefully I'll be back on tomorrow evening if I haven't fallen over my doorstep...

Night night😘❤ xxx

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
What is going on, Andy Fletcher of Depeche Mode has died. He was 60.
Oh no! I loved the Mode as a teenager, this is terrible! 😥 Xx

I don't do things by halves me. As you know but I love everyone. Well if I'm not here Ive had a great life. Love MrsC xxxx. Im frightened x
Best they do it now and get you sorted, rather than it being a life or death rush job if you'd collapsed with a heart attack. You'll be in good hands, whoever the surgeon is working on a bank holiday Monday he must be dedicated. You'll come through fine xx

RIP Andy Fletcher. ''Words are very Unnecessary'' ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Trafalgar

VIP Member
I have finally found the off topic thread. Hope I can settle in for a chat with everyone.

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Salut mes amies! Late today due to decorating - OH got his trestle & ladders out to strip the stair well so I've been underneath it having dollops of gluey paper drop onto me swilling in filthy water; Nice eh?

Its a fine sunny day here too although tomorrow its due to change with storms on Sunday so no carboots for us then - probably bloody decorating instead to finish it then onto the next project that I won't need help with :)

Great to see that I'm a Celeb have turned down skanky's generous offer to graciously appear on their show for them, to enhance it with her presence. :ROFLMAO: It almost cancels out the fact the bastards are having anuvva 'oliday. I definately want to do an Olga on this old ho though (she incidentally actually IS a distant Great grandmother of mine haha)

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
I miss our banter. It's a bloody good laugh. I wish I could attach the cat cuddling pic but I'm really crap at this. I was trying to change my profile picture to Olive in the sidecar but couldn't and now I'm trying to change it back to the other one. My phone is not letting me though. I'm really poor at this. I'm giving you a cat cuddle though. Love MrsC xxxx
Lol, am sure you will work out how to do it. You managed to attach the other one, so am sure you will be able to do it. Xx

For any nature lovers, I've just been out mucking about round my pond, I've actually managed to get a pic of Mrs Newt ❤ she's very shy & is hiding her head but she looks very fat, I think I'm going to be a Newt Nanny soon (sorry if the pic is crap or too big folks) xx

IMG_20220507_210736~2.jpg

• Heart

Lionessarising

I wasn't entirely sure where you lived, ignore me for being a bit of a twit.

Anyway, I've been out on the bike today, left home around 10:15 but my ride out was
limited because it's suppose to rain today. Headed out to a garden centre my parents
used to goto many years ago. This place is massive, even got a meat counter with local
produce. Had a good look around, the place sells more than just pots and plants. I did
come across some nice bird boxes, one for a Robin. Headed home VIA MacDonald's for
a Mayo chicken and coffee, as I finished my coffee it started spotting so I headed for
home. SO that's my ride for the day, as it's going to wet tomorrow I will not go for a ride
but I'm planning a ride for Friday. Going to a major town with some massive stores I want
to have a look around so I might be out for a good part of the day. All of this is for gearing
up for returning to work next week.

It's raining now, light rain, I'm also Team Coleen, always liked her even if she did
marry a granny fucker.
I've met Coleen. She's a very nice well mannered friendly lady, with strong family values, probably why shes not got rid of the husband as she values family highly and puts her children first and what's best for them

• Heart
Morning all, I have all the mum guilt today at leaving my 5 year old at school while she was crying and clinging to my leg not wanting to go in (first time she has ever done this). She had a fall at the weekend and cut open her knee and didn't want to go in and play incase it hurt.

Kids can be arseholes as I know she will be happy and playing now and I'm at work feeling like shit.

**Plot Spoiler** .......

They cling, they cry, they do that tiny person sob, the one that reaches right back to the very little pointy bit at the bottom of your heart ❤

You stand there, bottom lip trembling (and that's you, not the little one) feeling like a horrid type...... 🥺😭

All day you sit at home, worrying. 🤪

Meanwhile..........

Child sobs, 😢 everyone in the class rushes over to comfort, 🤗support and share the love, literally 2.1 seconds after you leave, their tears are gone-arooney 😁😄😂 and they are having so much fun. 😁

Then you go back at 3pm and they don't want to go home :oops::rolleyes:

You enjoy a well earned cuppa and they will be fine xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
I've just decided to do some picky bits today, so we've got pasties, nuggets, mini pizza, quiche and salad - everyone is in and out, on shifts, different rotas and I've just started doing some of the little jobs around inside.

Defo going to do the sitting in the sun.... 🤭 :eek: I mean er.... washing :cool: over the next few sunny, bright, hot, sunny, very sunny days 😂:giggle: **likes the sun**

Hello @Trafalgar (love your little flump pic) :)

• Heart

Bensler

Thank you for your lovely warm welcome. After the fun and games last week, I'm absolutely nothing to do with KP, don't know her and wouldn't want to. Love all the pictures of your beautiful furry friends. When I get myself sorted out, I'm going to adopt an older cat as at my age, I would worry about a young feline outlasting me.

• Heart